'model Car' To Be Unveiled Soon

george

The Thai government having a hand in designing a car? Geez, look out.....I can only imagine what a bunch of tired bureacrats and corrupt politicians can come up with!

Kinda reminds reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons when they let Homer loose designing a car, and the ended up with this:

Homer_Car_kit.jpg

Edited by samran

The Thai government having a hand in designing a car? Geez, look out.....I can only imagine what a bunch of tired bureacrats and corrupt politicians can come up with!

Something tells me it's not going to be vastly different from a golf buggy. :o

But to save on the weight of batteries it will come with a 40km extension cord :D

I would imagine the specifications will be slanted to favour the Japanese producers.

And why not - given that they are pretty much the only ones other than GM to actually have invested any substantial money into Thailand for vehicle manufacturing, as against European companies importing kit cars to be assembled here.

Did you forget about Ford which manufactures all the commercial Ford vehicles in thailand for the Asia Pacific region including Australia

Something tells me it's not going to be vastly different from a golf buggy. :D

But to save on the weight of batteries it will come with a 40km extension cord :D

Or two buffaloes! :o

Something tells me it's not going to be vastly different from a golf buggy. :D

Or two buffaloes! :o

Donated by Mr Taksin ?? :D