Exotic Or Sportscar Rental In Thailand Or Malaysia

sokal

I want to find a place to rent a decent sportscar in Thailand. Thailand seems to be the only place where you can drive how you want without getting in too much trouble.. I did a search and nothing comes up.

Even just a 2 door BMW with a manual transmission would do the trick.

Try the "exotic" car dealers in Pattaya. They'll arrange to rent you most of their cars (Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, etc) for a fee - generally between 100,000 and 300,000 baht a month, some quite a bit more, as long as you have enough for a full deposit and insurance.

If you think you can drive anyway you like though, without forking out a lot of cash, or that these are "driver's roads", then think again.

or check the free ads for used E30 BMWs which are cheap. Strip one out and trick it up a bit. Very entertaining Drive. find one with a 1JZ turbo already fitted and you'll be smiling as you approach intersections door handles first!

Since you weren't too specific on where or how you drive.

If you drive fast and reckless, please do it outside of Bangkok or at least on the tollways.

I ride my teeny little scooter in the city and don't need another careless car to avoid.

Otherwise wear a Smoky & the Bandit outfit and have fun.

Personally I think its crazy to have a nice car in BKK.

The traffic is so tight I'd always be stressing it would get scratched or dented.

Of course if I was loaded I wouldn't care and would just have 10 cars rotating in and out of the body shop.

I actually had to ride through this pack of cows in Huai Khwang last week.

Who keeps cows in BKK and who left the gate open?

post-91685-1271970749_thumb.jpg

Edited by ttakata