Red-Shirts Blockade Thai Military Train

webfact

Its FACT.

The PAD/Yellow/Multicolor are now there "taunting" the Reds and trying to incite violence.

FACT.

It is pre-meditated with intent.

Therefore if people die tonight or the following days, it IS MURDER and this is pre-meditated action to incite violence and death.

Troll, troll, troll, troll.

Check the latest updates - Nation feed.

PAD/Yellow/Multi's now very close to reds.

They went to reds, not reds to them.

They went to incite the reds.

They are to blame.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually with all the rumors, hidden agendas, whispering and false starts, this whole thing is getting boring... everytime you hear the army is going to attack and they don't it's like Chicken Little crying "the sky is falling." Or else, Nattawut says he is going to take the red shirts picnicking at Silom and then he doesn't... ZZzzzzzzzzz

However, having said that... here are today's rumors/facts:

1. Rajaprasong employees told to go home early

2. Major hotels CLOSED today

3. Chidlom Road closed for a while

4. Tons of messages from Facebook saying Judgement Day is 9:00pm tonight

5. Scattered skirmishes between multi-colored protesters and red shirts

Which all could add up to a big....................NOTHING! :D:D:)

PAD/Yellow/Multicolor are said to be going to attack tonight or in the next couple of days with guns and weapons and the intent to incite death and kill some of their own people, then demand the army take action against the reds.

Remember, the PAD are going to start the fight.

Not the reds, not the army..... those PAD/Yellow (now hiding in multicolor).

The violent parliament shutting, airport shutting, killing people at Don Muang airport bunch, all return again.

Just remember this, for after it all happens those to blame with premeditated intent are the PAD.

you are already making excuses for the reds , what a lot of BS the only people to blame are thaksin and his thugs.

Its FACT.

The PAD/Yellow/Multicolor are now there "taunting" the Reds and trying to incite violence.

FACT.

Therefore if people die tonight or the following days, it IS MURDER and this is pre-meditated action to incite violence and death.

But I think the peaceful red shirts just sit behind their barricades and ignore them, and nothing will happen

Just got back from KK a few hours ago - to a power failure, so this is late.

We didn't go past the train station although Mittripap Road was clear and open.

We noticed on the drive back, about 20km from KK, an older chopped and channeled pickup. Nice ;-) It had a couple of red flags on it, no problems. But as we got closer, there was some script on the back window, in red, in Thai. My wife translated it as "If you want the fighting to stop, just do as we say."

Oh. Ok.

Then we passed it. A cop in uniform was the driver.

Still a nice ride.

..... you are making a claim that a so-called "PAD/yellow/Multicolor" group are going to attack, with weapons and guns, the poor, innocent reds. What is your source? You don't have one. You're a liar. Or a fake Red. One of the two. Which one?

Why a 'fake Red' and why just one of the two? Why not a real Red and a liar?

Lying is not something Reds are adverse to. Look at their patron saint and paymaster. The only way to tell he's lying is if he's moving his lips and there are sounds coming out.

Thai gov't subcontract things out to foreigners once in awhile.

The nuclear power plants will be subbed out to foreign contractors, and their operations will be overseen by foreigners.

So too, perhaps security for Thailand and Bkk be subbed out, if the local boys aren't up to doing the job. Israel's Mossad or Iran's Savak might be interested, if the price were right.

Plus, the Israelis are experts at using fortified tractors to go in and move unwanted things out of the way. Tractors would have to backed up by ground troops - and literally scoop the protesters and their barricades up and out of the disputed sites.

Right. Where have you been lately. Lapse after lapse, operation failure after operational failure. They didn't do such a great job when PM Rabin was assassinated by a holy roller did they? Security contractors are a pain in the a$$. Need a hint? Blackwater. If the U.S. military could get rid of the security contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan, it would. Many governments active in Afghanistan refuse to use security contractors because they cannot be effectively controlled and they have an incredible knack of doing stupid things that the foreign governments get blamed for. As for Iran's secret police, I don't think a bunch of religious zealots that stop to pray 5X a day for the death of infidels would be welcome. It's ok to go to Pattaya to have sexual relations with ladyboys but that is because they are not human beings in their view I guess.

..... you are making a claim that a so-called "PAD/yellow/Multicolor" group are going to attack, with weapons and guns, the poor, innocent reds. What is your source? You don't have one. You're a liar. Or a fake Red. One of the two. Which one?

Lying is not something Reds are adverse to. Look at their patron saint and paymaster. The only way to tell he's lying is if he's moving his lips and there are sounds coming out.

The people who lie appear to be in power ?

No live ammo - oh, that was a lie.

Change that.

Yes live ammo but only fired in air.

Whoops, video of firing at crowds.

Change it quick, live ammo fired in air and only in self defense.

Whoops, now appear Japanese camera man shot by army and still got those 19 dead reds.....

Next lie will be ?????????

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

I just got back from the Sala Daeng intersection (glad I left before 9pm, according to the rumours!) and yes, there are a few hundred "no-colors" there chanting and waving flags on the Silom side. On the Ratchadamri side there is a huge blockade with what sounds like many hundred red shirts on the other side - couldn't see them so can't confirm. There are dozens of police and soldiers around and the mood was emotional but peaceful.

I guess they are kind of close to each other, but there's still about 50 metres of Rama IV traffic and a huge barricade between them.

I guess they did move towards the reds, but only waving flags.

I guess they are trying to incite the reds, but the reds can't see them or hear them because of the afore-mentioned traffic and the incredibly loud red-shirt loudspeakers.

They are to blame for what exactly? Oh, that mass murder that you so confidently predicted. Well, they are going to need more than a few hundred people armed with small paper flags to even dent that barricade for starters!

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

I think you will find that the Reds are at Silom precisely in order to incite. Why else would they be there? Don't be dense.

Actually with all the rumors, hidden agendas, whispering and false starts, this whole thing is getting boring... everytime you hear the army is going to attack and they don't it's like Chicken Little crying "the sky is falling." Or else, Nattawut says he is going to take the red shirts picnicking at Silom and then he doesn't... ZZzzzzzzzzz

However, having said that... here are today's rumors/facts:

1. Rajaprasong employees told to go home early

2. Major hotels CLOSED today

3. Chidlom Road closed for a while

4. Tons of messages from Facebook saying Judgement Day is 9:00pm tonight

5. Scattered skirmishes between multi-colored protesters and red shirts

Which all could add up to a big....................NOTHING! :D:D:)

PAD/Yellow/Multicolor are said to be going to attack tonight or in the next couple of days with guns and weapons and the intent to incite death and kill some of their own people, then demand the army take action against the reds.

Remember, the PAD are going to start the fight.

Not the reds, not the army..... those PAD/Yellow (now hiding in multicolor).

The violent parliament shutting, airport shutting, killing people at Don Muang airport bunch, all return again.

Just remember this, for after it all happens those to blame with premeditated intent are the PAD.

you are already making excuses for the reds , what a lot of BS the only people to blame are thaksin and his thugs.

Its FACT.

FACT.

The reds will get exactly what they deserve

With any luck the yellows will be successful and wipe out the reds

like the crips vs the bloods

Red leaders threaten to shoot "bang fai" (home-made festival rockets) at Rajprasong buildings if troops move in.

http://www.twitter.com/tulsathit

very peaceful these reds '

Propaganda and spin again.

Reds said they would fire them at helicopters if they are attacked by helicopters.

They said that some may fall down on nearby buildings if that happens.

Whoever is twittering this nonsense should change their name to "BS merchant" perhaps ?

The nuclear power plants will be subbed out to foreign contractors, and their operations will be overseen by foreigners.

So too, perhaps security for Thailand and Bkk be subbed out, if the local boys aren't up to doing the job. Israel's Mossad or Iran's Savak might be interested, if the price were right.

Plus, the Israelis are experts at using fortified tractors to go in and move unwanted things out of the way. Tractors would have to backed up by ground troops - and literally scoop the protesters and their barricades up and out of the disputed sites.

Well thats a relief..... a Thai nuclear power plant..... RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

Its FACT.

FACT.

The Reds have been taunting the PAD, the citizens of Bangkok, the army and everyone else for weeks now. They have been inciting violence and committing violence. The whole intent of the protest at this point is to provoke a violent confrontation with whoever steps forward and says "enough". It goes both ways buddy, and the reds have plenty of blood on their hands and when they start stabbing people with their premeditated sharpened bamboo sticks that too will be murder. Nobody is buying the innocent peaceful protester routine anymore.

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

I think you will find that the Reds are at Silom precisely in order to incite. Why else would they be there? Don't be dense.

levelhead, you really cannot be that daft

can you?

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

I just got back from the Sala Daeng intersection (glad I left before 9pm, according to the rumours!) and yes, there are a few hundred "no-colors" there chanting and waving flags on the Silom side. On the Ratchadamri side there is a huge blockade with what sounds like many hundred red shirts on the other side - couldn't see them so can't confirm. There are dozens of police and soldiers around and the mood was emotional but peaceful.

I guess they are kind of close to each other, but there's still about 50 metres of Rama IV traffic and a huge barricade between them.

I guess they did move towards the reds, but only waving flags.

I guess they are trying to incite the reds, but the reds can't see them or hear them because of the afore-mentioned traffic and the incredibly loud red-shirt loudspeakers.

They are to blame for what exactly? Oh, that mass murder that you so confidently predicted. Well, they are going to need more than a few hundred people armed with small paper flags to even dent that barricade for starters!

If you notice my post (the OP) it says "tonight or the following days".

Lets wait and see what they do tonight and in the following few days first.

Yes the isralies are the worlds best military, they have the best training, best intelligents, and are die hard cold blooded and fearless killers.

They could certainly help out in this crisis... maybe also send a few out to dispose of Thaksin wherever he may be. Israel has enough political muscle and influence all over the world to get away with almost anything.

hehe- you're right. i just figured Red / liar was understood (I did clean it up a bit by editing later). And some of these guys have got to be fake Reds hired to post insane rantings to make the Reds look, well, like insane ranters.

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

well, both sides have a lot of issues! which one has pickets of sharpened bamboo though and has declared war? It all seems so preposterous its hard to fathom how any protest could reach this level and be tolerated. I know the other side sieged the airport unscathed as well. Maybe one day they'll realize they are united under one flag, and life here is what you make of it.

Its FACT.

FACT.

They are to blame.

well, both sides have a lot of issues! which one has pickets of sharpened bamboo though and has declared war? It all seems so preposterous its hard to fathom how any protest could reach this level and be tolerated. I know the other side sieged the airport unscathed as well. Maybe one day they'll realize they are united under one flag, and life here is what you make of it.

More updates from nation

THE NATION: A red leader at Rajprasong said they prepared 'unlimited' skyrocket (bung-fai) to shoot at helicopters. (con't)

THE NATION: The red leader also threatened that those sky-rockets may directly hit buildings in the area

Oh ya... the reds are so peaceful

I think when this is all over, I will have them over for a spot of tea

The Reds have been taunting the PAD, the citizens of Bangkok, the army and everyone else for weeks now. They have been inciting violence and committing violence. The whole intent of the protest at this point is to provoke a violent confrontation with whoever steps forward and says "enough". It goes both ways buddy, and the reds have plenty of blood on their hands and when they start stabbing people with their premeditated sharpened bamboo sticks that too will be murder. Nobody is buying the innocent peaceful protester routine anymore.

Well said! The reds have been playing the victim role for so long they think they can do no wrong. What they've been doing for the last 2 weeks has been deliberately provocative and the hatred that's been an increasingly apparent part of their propaganda leaves little doubt that they are spoiling for a fight. Yet the red shirt leaders claim they are being peaceful and so if anyone who tries to move them on they will consider it an attack. My Thai is not great, but I think it's fair to say there have not been many peaceful words coming out of the red shirt leaders' mouths.

You're right - they can't have it both ways. They can't spew hatred and division from their mouths and then claim to only want a peaceful end to it all.

Yes the isralies are the worlds best military, they have the best training, best intelligents, and are die hard cold blooded and fearless killers.

They could certainly help out in this crisis... maybe also send a few out to dispose of Thaksin wherever he may be. Israel has enough political muscle and influence all over the world to get away with almost anything.

Perhaps Khun T should take your own idea and hire some elite Israel forces to do the same? :)

Its FACT.

FACT.

The reds are irritating and noisy.

I was down at the end of Silom yesterday and could hardly hear myself think due to the trashy music and satanic chants emanating from the red shirt camp.

It is obvious that the red leaders are inciting their poor "red shirt" troops to commit violence, working them up into a crazed frenzy.

I have sympathy for the individuals, but not for their present actions or their leaders.

FACT: Everything stated as "FACT" above is absolute tosh

^Yes - the military can send more troops to join their red brothers. :D

Can't see that happening .

Can you see the military ever in any circumstance being taken hostage? Well not in a real professional army - anyways everyone knows the army is behind the reds. :D

Behind them to such an extent that reds killed reds on April 10th right? :)

Reminds me of a scenario I witnessed along time ago. It was the 4th of July after a fireworks celebration at the fairgrounds. I was sitting in my truck with my g.f and her two young sons. We were stuck there because so many people were parked and wanting to leave at the same time. Right in front of my truck, a big drunk man was trying to pick fights with every guy who walked by - just for the fun of it. After knocking down a couple guys, all others wisely took a long sweep around him. He kept standing there with his fists raised. Then a skinny tall guy snuck up behind him and took a roundhouse shot to the big guy's face. He connected, but barely. While all this was happening, I was trying to shield the little boys from seeing it, but to no avail. We had a front row seat. Then the big guy got a grin on his face and squared off with the tall thin guy and started punching his lights out. The thin guy tried to get away, but couldn't. Not a pretty sight.

My spin on how this applies to the trouble in Bangkok: The Big guy is the security forces. The tall thin guy is the Reds Shirts. The Red shirts want to provoke violence (they've been trying for weeks), but just as soon as they get it started, and they get their butts kicked (by the Army, the big guy), they're going to scream for it to end. "Stop, stop, you big bully! I only hit you once, but now you're pummeling me in to the ground! Stop, it hurts - somebody help me!" ....and blame the big guy when it's all over.

Reminds me of a scenario I witnessed along time ago. It was the 4th of July after a fireworks celebration at the fairgrounds. I was sitting in my truck with my g.f and her two young sons. We were stuck there because so many people were parked and wanting to leave at the same time. Right in front of my truck, a big drunk man was trying to pick fights with every guy who walked by - just for the fun of it. After knocking down a couple guys, all others wisely took a long sweep around him. He kept standing there with his fists raised. Then a skinny tall guy snuck up behind him and took a roundhouse shot to the big guy's face. He connected, but barely. While all this was happening, I was trying to shield the little boys from seeing it, but to no avail. We had a front row seat. Then the big guy got a grin on his face and squared off with the tall thin guy and started punching his lights out. The thin guy tried to get away, but couldn't. Not a pretty sight.

My spin on how this applies to the trouble in Bangkok: The Big guy is the security forces. The tall thin guy is the Reds Shirts. The Red shirts want to provoke violence (they've been trying for weeks), but just as soon as they get it started, and they get their butts kicked (by the Army, the big guy), they're going to scream for it to end. "Stop, stop, you big bully! I only hit you once, but now you're pummeling me in to the ground! Stop, it hurts - somebody help me!" ....and blame the big guy when it's all over.

I don't get it. Are you saying that the Army is drunk?

Its FACT.

FACT.

Exactly.

On the news today: Police checked and confiscated, from under the reds stage at Rajprasong, several sharpened bamboo spears. PRE-MEDITATED ACTION TO INCITE VIOLENCE AND DEATH??... or were they readying them for that delicious sticky rice...

reds need to grow up, especially the red supporting foreigners on this forum.