Need New Apartment / Condo In Pattya Jomtien

SoiGirlHunter

Hi,

My lease is ending here in VT1 in Jomtien soon. I am looking around pattaya/jomtien for a new place but not much luck, nothing grabbing my eye, most have HUGE electric rates.

I am not too picky, a somewhat furnished studio somewhere would be fine. I would like to find a place under 8k/mo if possible.

I run my Air con alot so i would also like the 3ish baht per unit for electricity. Pool/kitchen not important. Phone line for

internet would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks for any sugestions!

appreciate

SGH

With low season now upon us you should find a place easily in Jomtien. Last year at this time the notice board at Foodmart had plenty of rooms like you are looking for advertised. One person was advertising the small block of apartments on Soi 7/Beach thus: "make any reasonable offer". The new block of apartments at the other end of Soi 7, opposite Rompho market, might be worth a look, too. Have a walk around Jomtien Complex. The rooms above the bars are huge if you can manage the stairs. I've noticed several on offer recently, though I'm not sure of the price. Party Times (a straight bar in the gay area by the Venue) has rooms for rent - it can't hurt to have a look.

Speak to Rolf, from Majestic Condominium; a good, honest guy: T/0860000350. Friendly place with studio condo's complete with everything- 6,500 baht/month. You can ask him the rate you're charged for electric; I think it's low, but I don't know exactly... good luck!!

Speak to Rolf, from Majestic Condominium; a good, honest guy: T/0860000350. Friendly place with studio condo's complete with everything- 6,500 baht/month. You can ask him the rate you're charged for electric; I think it's low, but I don't know exactly... good luck!!

where is majestic please

can recommend Jomtien Beach Condo

in the S buildings there are big studios 37 m

seaview and so on,

8000/m is a real price to find something there

also there is Angket condo

there is huge studios - 46 m

and not so huge prices

seaview and so on,

and not so huge prices

I would Recommend JBC, ASFIK If you rent and pay the Water and Electricity yourself there is no mark up, also Cable TV is included in the Annual service charge which is normally paid by the owner.

8K seems a bit pessimistic even for "long time" for the S1 & 2 buildings but you may strike lucky with A1-3 buildings at the back.

seaview and so on,

and not so huge prices

I would Recommend JBC, ASFIK If you rent and pay the Water and Electricity yourself there is no mark up, also Cable TV is included in the Annual service charge which is normally paid by the owner.

8K seems a bit pessimistic even for "long time" for the S1 & 2 buildings but you may strike lucky with A1-3 buildings at the back.

That should say 'optimistic'.

Right now I'm living in S1 15 floor Jomtien side and pay 8000

two week ago I looked for condo for my friends and found one more condo in S1 with kitchen and the same 8000b/m

but also you can easyly find price there like 11000 - 15000 b/m if you want to pay more you will pay more

where is majestic please

Soi Watboon(kanjanaram), Jomtien Beach.

Is this place to be your main abode for you and your wife?

Or is it for Mia noi 1 or 2?

Just wandering as if you pay Mia noi no2 20k per month, dunno what you pay Mia noi no1? Or your Wife.

8k doesn't seem like much of a budget for your accommodation.

Just curious :)

Is this place to be your main abode for you and your wife?

Or is it for Mia noi 1 or 2?

Just wandering as if you pay Mia noi no2 20k per month, dunno what you pay Mia noi no1? Or your Wife.

8k doesn't seem like much of a budget for your accommodation.

Just curious :)

I think the answer to your question is in the OP's name...

Thanks for all the tips, and the all the PMs too!

I got 30 days left on lease, my current thai landlady tried to shaft me get me out early and luckily i saved the reciept.

I seen some decent deals in Jomtien and i am going to go take a look around Pattaya too. Any tips on Pattaya anyone?

Kevkev i was thinking 8k for a decent studio. I have 1 mia noi and live w her mostly. Long story but I was giving her 20k and we went to

her home in burriram and her family tried the "fleece the farang" on me and i lost it and told her i wanted out, she cried and came back

to Jomtien w me under new agreement of staying with me for free, i just take care of her. So far no request for cash from her and she

is even taking better care of me, and she was awesome before this happened. I am really in awe. On my part it was probably a drunken

over-reaction at the time, it was super hot up there too and that probably helped set me off, but this fleece the farang kwai BS makes me go

ballistic. Her thieving familywont see another dime out of me. They havent even called lol

. I put a post on this in the general section and will update after i get the apt thing set.

regards

sgh

• 2 weeks later...

Folks sorry for late reply and really want to say thank you for all your help here and in PMs!

Anyways found s huge studio on pattaya klang for half the price i paid at View Talay 1 and electric included and owned/run by farang. Its more of

s centrsl location, kinda why i took it, mia noi not happy as the area is PACKED w girls lol. Personally i give our

relationship another 1 week tops after i move in, ALOT of beautiful girls for cheap.

Its dying out there! tslking to the owners and other owners its DEAD, this room always went for 15K, I got it for 8 electric included.

If you looking for a roon talk em down.

Poolhusler let me get in their before i give a recomendation, the owners seem really nice, didnt have to sign any contract,

they just said pay as you go. Electric/water included for free. the area is cheap, great food, low cost.

but if you or anyone else is looking for a place right now PM me and i will hook u up. I just dont want to give a recommendation til i live there. I move in the 20th or so,

take care

sgh