Person Falls Or Jumps From Center Condo

gguy

We don't all live in your neighborhood. Where is this condo a centre of?

How do you know the person broke a tile when you're not even sure if they were a male or female?

Why do u care about the tile and how did you see it and could it have been broken before?

Center Condo is the name of the condo. It is 15 or 16 stories next to the temple on S. Pattaya Rd. It is a fairly well known landmark in Pattaya.

The tiles were not broken about 3 hours ago. Therefore I assume something must have broke them.

In addition, the awning above had a big hole in it. yes, the awning was in tact 3 hours ago.

I sure Howard will have all the gory details with pictures of the police and ambulance.

Just wanted to give a new flash.

In could have given more details, but pizza delivery guy arrived with my order.

Edited by gguy

Update: According to eyewitnesses (2 people), a Thai lady "fell" from a 6th floor apartment window. The sidewalk tile was only slightly cracked. On a close up site inspection, I noticed the ceiling awning which the Thai lady fell through was tile of a similar color to the sidewalk tiles. There were two big bags of white small grain gyprock on the sidewalk to soak up the blood.

There are disputing claims as to why the Thai lady exited her apartment through the window.

I sure Howard will lead with this story.