Thailand: A Simple Guide To Anarchy And Chaos

webfact

My Buddha!!! You just keep repeating the same tired propaganda nonsense. Just like all the other extremists on both sides in the debates on here, you use silly euphemisms to describe the actions and affiliations of the grouping you support, whilst jumping on every little piece of evidence, propaganda or opinion against the grouping you don't support. No honest debate and no honest exchange of info. No doubt if you or any other of the extremists bother to reply, it will be a list of seriously loaded questions followed by a series of increasingly insistent demands for answers to said loaded questions. Or a facetious request to try to understand the subject under discussion . :) .

:D

Stop hiding behind vague unsubstaniated accusations. If you think i'm guilty of the many things you accuse me (ie propaganda, silly euphemisms, dishonesty, being extremist etc) quote a part of my post that illustrates each of those points, lay out your reasons in a polite and reasoned manner, and then i will respond.

P.S. "My Buddha!!!" Who is it that says that?? Do you also say "morning campers!" when you greet at breakfast? :D

They are not vague unsubstantiated accusations, and I don't need to lay out my reasons. Any neutral observer who has a quick look at your posting history can see it for themselves. Your posting style has erstwhile Daily Mail/Daily Express reader (along with a quick look at the tits in The Sun and affirmation bond with it's crappy right wing editorial page) written all over it: Full of petty hate and simplistic one-sided takes on everything, constantly trying to belittle and dehumanize the side (and anybody you perceive as being associated with them) that you don't support.

Time for a list of loaded questions and repeated, shrill demands for answers perhaps? :D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not vague unsubstantiated accusations, and I don't need to lay out my reasons. Any neutral observer who has a quick look at your posting history can see it for themselves. Your posting style has erstwhile Daily Mail/Daily Express reader (along with a quick look at the tits in The Sun and affirmation bond with it's crappy right wing editorial page) written all over it: Full of petty hate and simplistic one-sided takes on everything, constantly trying to belittle and dehumanize the side (and anybody you perceive as being associated with them) that you don't support.

Time for a list of loaded questions and repeated, shrill demands for answers perhaps? :)

It's very clear that you are incapable of having a civil discussion - any discussion for that matter - but would rather sling mud and throw completely baseless and unfounded accusations.

Time for me to leave you to it.

Time for a list of loaded questions and repeated, shrill demands for answers perhaps? :)

It's very clear that you are incapable of having a civil discussion - any discussion for that matter - but would rather sling mud and throw completely baseless and unfounded accusations.

Time for me to leave you to it.

Though you are a forum bully, you have backed off in a somewhat graceful and dignified manner. The normal response of cyber bullies when given a firm dose of their own medicine is to screech like spoiled children. Credit where credit's due.

If Point 3 is correct,

3. The chief sponsors of the red shirts are Thaksin Shinawatra, the Pheu Thai Party, the elite, the military and an unnamed militia, the police, big businesses, NGOs and leftists. This movement also appeals to the masses both in Bangkok and upcountry.

This seems to me to be just about everyone.

I think this movement is really about one man and one man only. It's not Thaksin, not Abhisit, not the [current] King . . .

. . . but the next one.