What Is Pattaya Like?

salz

Even on the golf courses all the female caddies are out to exploit the poor unsuspecting farang - quickie behind the bushes / lop a stroke off each hole / tread on the opponents ball(s).

Ah. So thats why my golf scorecard has been so high recently.

Even on the golf courses all the female caddies are out to exploit the poor unsuspecting farang - quickie behind the bushes / lop a stroke off each hole / tread on the opponents ball(s).

........and I`ve heard that you might get your balls pinched. :o

........and I`ve heard that you might get your balls pinched. :o

I'm not a golfer, but from what I've read here, I think I know what that mysterious "19th Hole" is all about now ! :D

My personal experience of Pattaya was amazing! I was only there for 6 days but I cannot really hold a bad word against it.

I suppose it all depends on your own tastes. It is an incredibly seedy place and if you want a shag then Pattaya is certainly the place.

I feel there is a lot to offer from Pattay, world class golf courses, decent beaches in near by Jomtien. Incredible nightlife, even if your not after a shag. I thought it was cheap any way, some people dont, although compared to Newcastle quayside (4/5 quid a pint), anywhere is cheap.

I thought all the bar girls were friendly enough (no surprise there) - there a bit full on but the majority were not bad intentioned, just need to make a living I guess (I suppose this might sound a bit naive). The majoirty of people who visit Pattaya were middle-aged men (when I was there any way) it's not the nicest sight in the world to see a beautful young lady walking hand in hand with a 50 year old fat ######, but money talks.

When I was there I met one girl who asked to come back with me, I was absolutely stotting drunk so I said yes - probably would have declined if I was sober (not that she was ugly - she was good looking, like most of them - , just I would have been a bit sceptic as it was my first night there) Morning came and she did not ask for any money. Not every girl is this willing I suppose. Even if they do not ask for money, it is best to give them some, at least there taxi fare, they have to make a living some how.

If you plan on going I would never try and deter you, it is definetly worth a visit. ENJOY!!

Edited by Davey