Wolverhampton Wanderers

suiging

Well most thought it would not happen, but it has and we are safe !!!!! :)

Not many unkind words on here throughout the season, so just a quick note of thanks and good luck to Pompey, Burnley ( and let's face it Hull ) next season.

I will definitely be setting my alarm clock one hour earlier next year, so I can hate West Brum for longer :D

Hats off suing, you've proved me worng this Year & i've got that same soft spot for Wolves as i used ot have for Stoke after they done the same thing...

Fair play, Big Mick in my eyes should be on the short list for Manager of the Season..

give credit to mccarthy,he tightened up the defense no end after xmas.so happy they made it for another season.needs some decent strikers for next season as goals scored "for" were n't many.

Think they need wingers to give better service to Doyle.

He did not score that many but his work rate was outstanding which is why the Wolves fans have taken him to their hearts so quickly.

But he has become a hot commodity and could easily fit in to a team like Everton or Villa and score many more goals.

Just have to see what happens in the close season

give credit to mccarthy,he tightened up the defense no end after xmas.so happy they made it for another season.needs some decent strikers for next season as goals scored "for" were n't many.

He did not score that many but his work rate was outstanding which is why the Wolves fans have taken him to their hearts so quickly.

But he has become a hot commodity and could easily fit in to a team like Everton or Villa and score many more goals.

a number of liverpool fans i know would love doyle as understudy to torres next season and i agree with them. he's played the lone front man superbly this season.

a number of liverpool fans i know would love doyle as understudy to torres next season and i agree with them. he's played the lone front man superbly this season.

"Torres next season"....careful Stevie :)

Dig deep lads.

Our Mr Fix it, Jez " the pie man" Moxey, is a canny lad when it comes to the coppers. Young Kevin will no longer be cheap addition to any squad.

Not only would the kind and fair public of Wolverhampton string him up if Kevin was sold to anyone, but our Chairman, that nice Scally Wag Mr Morgan, has a few scores to settle with the Liverpool administrators, doubt very much he would go the way of Liverpool without a considerable sum forthcoming for his services.

Dig deep lads.

Our Mr Fix it, Jez " the pie man" Moxey, is a canny lad when it comes to the coppers. Young Kevin will no longer be cheap addition to any squad.

Not only would the kind and fair public of Wolverhampton string him up if Kevin was sold to anyone, but our Chairman, that nice Scally Wag Mr Morgan, has a few scores to settle with the Liverpool administrators, doubt very much he would go the way of Liverpool without a considerable sum forthcoming for his services.

oh aye, as it stands we couldn't afford him. as it stands we can't afford the fuc_king rent, never mind signing new players.

i like wolves regardless having gone to uni there suiging, but few liverpool fans have any love for steve morgan. was a massive gobshite when he was a shareholder at liverpool.

does his wife accompany him to molineux? it was her that most reds had problems with at the shareholder meetings as it goes. right mouthy brassy tart by all accounts.

Oh yes, ask a Stoke Fan who's knowledgeable ( not many i know :) ) about her & see what they say... :D

Let's not get too carried away with Doyle though Chaps, he's ok, but not much more than that..

If I'm honest, Doyle has not been given the opportunity one way or the other to prove if he is what we pay him for......a striker.

He has proved to be a great grafter who holds play up well, but has missed his fair share of chances, fleeting though they may have been. If we get someone in alongside him who can make the runs to pull defences apart, we will see how good he can be.

I believe Mrs Morgan is there, but does not make statements to the local rags perhaps in the same way as she may have done before.

Hats off suing, you've proved me worng this Year & i've got that same soft spot for Wolves as i used ot have for Stoke after they done the same thing...

Fair play, Big Mick in my eyes should be on the short list for Manager of the Season..

As a Stokie,well done neighbour and what a derby thats going to be,Baggies!!!!!!!!!!!,not forgetting Brum,Villa and Stoke again.

Good news for us,6 points again from boing boing,love it.

Dig deep lads.

Jez Moxey,now thats a name from the past

Dig deep lads.

Jez Moxey,now thats a name from the past

why aye, i was a big fan of auf wiedersehn pet meself like.

As a Stokie,well done neighbour and what a derby thats going to be,Baggies!!!!!!!!!!!,not forgetting Brum,Villa and Stoke again.

Good news for us,6 points again from boing boing,love it.

As a South Staffs man you sort of learn to detest the Baggies, because everyone around you does. However, when I was a lad, Wolverhampton was firmly in Staffordshire ( and proud of it ) and Stoke were our main rivals. Funny, never the now almost hatred of the young for the Baggies, just a healthy respect and a game always to look forward to

( never much liked the graveyard though :) )

• 4 months later...

Any opinions on Karl Henry, no surprise he's involved in Zamora breaking leg at the weekend (i havent seen but read it was a tackle from behind), hes a talentless <deleted>, who thinks he's a tough boy for going in for 50-50 challenges with little intention of getting the ball.

Nothing against Wolves who are a big club but with the dour Yorkshireman in charge youre going to play the worst football in the league and at best avoid relegation by the skin of your teeth by kicking lumps out of the opposition.

Anyway 14 yellows and 1 red in 2 games speaks for itself and has come with a fine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1311991/Jez-Moxey-defends-Wolves-75-000-fine-14-bookings-games.html