British Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Passport Forgery

Rimmer

I know a Neville and a couple of Gliddons.

fake Visa problems here can you get you 5 years in a cage. But you can make bail for 200k and head for the nearest 'goodbye to the kingdom' post.

What's wrong with the 'Dubai' destination? Lots of flights are via Dubai, or other places in the UAE. A non stop flight is much more expensive, should the 'girl' have tried to travel with fake visa stamps, so how could she come up with 200K's?

I had a question about a visa in this forum about 4 moths ago and received a message from a guy with a simple email addy. " We'll do all kinds of visas and you don't have to leave the country.

I figured out that this guy was a liar and reported it to this forum. Unfortunately they couldn't do something against this guy, fearing this guy could take them to court.

Well, You still can extend Non B for 1 year with the help of our company supporting documents or else we can get you Non O, depends on what you want to carry with. As far as the requirements that you are lack of are concerned, we will take care of them behalf of you and will get you 1 year extension. The total fee would 30K including government fee. If you are interested please get back to me in my personal email which is

thanks

guru

Edited by Rimmer
email edited out

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
No sh.t Sherlock, How do you know that she even knew it was false,

Because I have been here for over twelve years and have yet to meet a "wannastay longer", but cannot legally do so, who did NOT know they were here illegally.

NO EXCEPTION.

I have been coming here for 30 years and I still havnt met any of these "nasty Illegal people"

what sort of circles do you run in ???

• 1 month later...

zaZa9 donot take it personal there are a number of posters to this forum who think it is ok for any farang to commit crimes in Thailand and should not face consequences for these crimes. I donot understand this reasoning, must be vestiages of the colonial period left in their thinking and reasoning process.

They recently arrested 20 Thais in South Florida for visa/immigration violations. Must be vestiges of third world country in their thinking and reasoning process. Please try to hid your anti-Western slant a little better.

This woman committed a criminal offense.

I do not understand why posters are making jokes about the Thai immigration department for apprehending her and charging her for it. This has nothing to do with red shirts, yellow shirts or whatever shirts are worn, or indeed, any corruption allegations against Thai officials.

There is simply a criminal British National who has broken the law and should be punished according to the law. I hope to the full.

There seems to be some element around here who haven't quite caught on to the idea that there are laws in Thailand and if you break them it is a criminal offense and not some sort of joke. Try forging a UK immigrant visa and see how you are dealt with in the UK. Although thinking about it there would probably some plea for political asylum and under the current Labour government they would doubtless bend over backwards to provide a large house and support for all the brats; and make the tax payers bend over forwards to take it up the arse paying for the benefits.

Has there been a snap election????? oh old post, u got me there

Edited by rizla

The woman is 21.

She has stamps that appear to be fakes in her passport.

It has only been assumed by TV forum members that the photo of the passport pages (with 2005 entry and exit stamps) is an image of her passport (and not a random passport image).

The absence of the I at the end of Suvarnabumi on the stamp may simply outline that the stamp had been incorrectly applied or ‘inked’.

My assumptions:

I assume that upon exiting the country her departure card date may not have matched the dates with the registered arrival card on record, or some similar irregularity. Further investigation by the Immigration officer may well have been demed necessary at that time.

I assume that a person 21 years old may easily fall for a visa agency scam of not having to actually leave the country to get a visa. I guess many have tried this successfully in the past.

I assume that after looking in greater detail it may have been noted that the stamps were the incorrect size and when questioned she admitted to using a visa agent.

I assume the an arrest was made in attempts to track down the people who issued her with a fake visa.

Why would such a senior officer make this arrest? I assume he probably didn’t but took media credit for it regardless. I doubt this is uncommon.

Edited by richard_smith237