Champions (!) – League Bayern Munich

Lotusbluete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inter didn't win anything, jose won it all by himself. or at least that's the impression you get from reading the british press.

Over-hyped for sure, but credit where credit is due. Neither Porto nor Inter were any great shakes but he took both teams to the summit in Europe. The special one must be doing something right i guess.

inter didn't win anything, jose won it all by himself. or at least that's the impression you get from reading the british press.

Over-hyped for sure, but credit where credit is due. Neither Porto nor Inter were any great shakes but he took both teams to the summit in Europe. The special one must be doing something right i guess.

The possession percentages are staggering considering how comfortable Inter were throughout the game.Robben presented the only threat, which says it in a nutshell how toothless Bayern were.

i'm not badmouthing him as a manager rix, he's clearly an outstanding one albeit a massive self-adoring gobshite. it's british press love-in with him i don't like. he's a monumental cun_t who did some appalling things while working in england yet they behave like he pisses holy water and shits diamonds.

he's a monumental cun_t who did some appalling things while working in england

What did he do that was so appalling Stevie?

yet they behave like he pisses holy water and shits diamonds.

He does. :)

I love him personally. He's the type of character that is needed.

he's a monumental cun_t who did some appalling things while working in england

What did he do that was so appalling Stevie?

yet they behave like he pisses holy water and shits diamonds.

He does. :)

I love him personally. He's the type of character that is needed.

steve, apart from winding up s scousers at cardiff, what did he do wrong that was so appalling???if you were to ignore the propoganda ta bloid crap??

the cardiff thing didn't really bother me, just thought that was a usual example of his lack of class and his self-obsession.

it's things like the campaign against anders frisk causing the poor fuc_ker to retire, the calling wenger a 'voyeur' and his disgusting lies about reading and the NHS ambulance and petr cech nearly dying. man's a fuc_king disgrace of a self-adoring, preening, vain shitpiece, however good a manager he is.

oh and incidentally it increases your chances of being successful when you go from the wealthiest club in portugal to the wealthiest club in england to the wealthiest club in italy to the wealthiest club in spain. . .