Champions (!) – League Bayern Munich

Lotusbluete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do not understand is, why do you compare my intelligence with that of an "average Water Shrew"? You see, with this remark you are an outstanding example of the rudeness of some posters here on TV.

If you only plan on coming out of the woodwork the moment a German team achieves some success to gloat and make snide remarks about English football, and then scuttle off and hide when they don't, i think you yourself are being a bit rude and you shouldn't be surprised when that rudeness is returned in kind. :)

Especially for my dear friend Mr. Singh, the latest update:

Inter Milan reached the Champions League final on Wednesday, beating Barcelona 3-2 on aggregate in their semi-final despite losing the second leg 1-0.

Inter, who won the first game 3-1 last week, will play Bayern Munich in the final on May 22 in Madrid.

Good luck to Bayern Muenchen (most probably without Ribery. Thanks Mr. Singh)!

After last night's horrible, horrible dispaly of " Football ", i will be an honoury German for the CL Final if that's ok with you Lotus ??

That was awful to watch, it wasn't even Football.. :)

Come on Bayern, i hope you spank that big headed, jumped up Pr*ck Mourniho who's Team's play THE worst brand of Football on the Planet..

What I do not understand is, why do you compare my intelligence with that of an "average Water Shrew"? You see, with this remark you are an outstanding example of the rudeness of some posters here on TV.

If you only plan on coming out of the woodwork the moment a German team achieves some success to gloat and make snide remarks about English football, and then scuttle off and hide when they don't, i think you yourself are being a bit rude and you shouldn't be surprised when that rudeness is returned in kind. :)

The Shrew comment is one that will go down in History Rix me thinks... :D

Especially for my dear friend Mr. Singh, the latest update:

Inter Milan reached the Champions League final on Wednesday, beating Barcelona 3-2 on aggregate in their semi-final despite losing the second leg 1-0.

Inter, who won the first game 3-1 last week, will play Bayern Munich in the final on May 22 in Madrid.

Good luck to Bayern Muenchen (most probably without Ribery. Thanks Mr. Singh)!

After last night's horrible, horrible dispaly of " Football ", i will be an honoury German for the CL Final if that's ok with you Lotus ??

That was awful to watch, it wasn't even Football.. :)

Come on Bayern, i hope you spank that big headed, jumped up Pr*ck Mourniho who's Team's play THE worst brand of Football on the Planet..

Yes it was ghastly stuff but it appears no one really knows how to beat them over two legs.

Maybe Bayern can in a final but i doubt it.

I wonder how Madrid supporters feel about Jose's style of play baring in mind it appears he's going to be there next season?

I wonder how Madrid supporters feel about Jose's style of play baring in mind it appears he's going to be there next season?

If they win stuff supporters usually don't care too much about how ugly it is. Just ask Porto, Chelsea and Inter fans.

If they win stuff supporters usually don't care too much about how ugly it is. Just ask Porto, Chelsea and Inter fans.

True Rix, but look what happened to Capello there, brang the Title back to Madrid in 2007 after 6 years without one & then got Sacked in the Summer...

Why ??

Because of the Defensive Football..

That's a Job within in a Job though, the only Person to be able to survive that Job for more than 2 Seasons is Mr Calderon himself or Raul...:)

madrid do. they insist on winning everything and playing brasil '70 type football while doing it. they're mental.

i absolutely can't stand mourinho, be more than happy to see the self-obsessed tosser go to madrid in the summer, they deserve each other.

Very dissapointed with that attempt to play a match by Inter but as the saying goes they did what they had to do!

Lost a lot of money on Barca not making it to the final,and Mourinho can get to fuc_k if he enjoys playing this kind of "football"he will never be the manager of United thank fuc_k......Disgruntled and "2 bags" lighter than before :)

I think if Milan sit back and try to protect what they have got they will get mullered.

I think if Milan take the game to Barca they will get mullered.

So i think Barca will muller Milan tonight 3 or 4 goals easy,Milan had a couple of dodgy decisions go there way in that first match which led to goals and are not as good as Barca :D

There is sitting back and there is sitting back doin <deleted> all for 90 mins boring,negative.dirty,time-wasting,diving,play acting!! :D

:)

I have just added Inter to my most hated list with a passion

Hallo Rixalex,

I am quite surprised about your wrongful statement.

1. “Snide Remarks”

I openly challenge you to cite word-by-word any “snide remarks” I made about English football.

2. “Out of the woodwork”

I am not aware of the fact that I only post here (“out of the woodwork”) if a German team achieves some success and that I am even “hiding” when they do not. Perhaps you are not aware of the following:

- The mandatory language of this forum is English. My mother tongue is German. Many of my German friends know how to speak but are quite poor in writing and reading. Those who are fluent in writing might not be interested in soccer, and finally those who are interested in soccer might not be member of the TV.

- It might have slipped your attention but I actually started a thread about my home team the Hamburger SV quite some time ago but found after a while that due to the a.m. reasons there was not much response to it. Therefore, I stopped it. I think 90 % or more of the threads are about English soccer, you will find hardly anything about Spanish or Italian teams. Is there any specific Barca or Inter Milan thread at all?

- In another thread (Fulham) I admitted that my home team lost its recent league match.

So I openly again challenge you to prove that I scuttle off and hide when the results are not in favour of a German team.

In light of all this I demand you to refrain from any wrongful statements regarding my posts otherwise I have to ask the TV moderators to intervene.

P.S. I apologize to other TV members for this personal post, but it is sometimes necessary to reprimand some posters to keep to the truth and nothing but the truth.

Hallo Rixalex,

1. "Snide Remarks"

I openly challenge you to cite word-by-word any "snide remarks" I made about English football.

2. "Out of the woodwork"

I am not aware of the fact that I only post here ("out of the woodwork") if a German team achieves some success and that I am even "hiding" when they do not. Perhaps you are not aware of the following:

- The mandatory language of this forum is English. My mother tongue is German. Many of my German friends know how to speak but are quite poor in writing and reading. Those who are fluent in writing might not be interested in soccer, and finally those who are interested in soccer might not be member of the TV.

- It might have slipped your attention but I actually started a thread about my home team the Hamburger SV quite some time ago but found after a while that due to the a.m. reasons there was not much response to it. Therefore, I stopped it. I think 90 % or more of the threads are about English soccer, you will find hardly anything about Spanish or Italian teams. Is there any specific Barca or Inter Milan thread at all?

- In another thread (Fulham) I admitted that my home team lost its recent league match.

So I openly again challenge you to prove that I scuttle off and hide when the results are not in favour of a German team.

In light of all this I demand you to refrain from any wrongful statements regarding my posts otherwise I have to ask the TV moderators to intervene.

P.S. I apologize to other TV members for this personal post, but it is sometimes necessary to reprimand some posters to keep to the truth and nothing but the truth.

It's Great when things get serious :D .

'

I was sickened by Mourinho's display at the final whistle last night, very unbecoming for a manager........ :)

You are right Ken. I'm no lover of Jose but atleast he shows some passion, and i definately think the premier league was more fun with him around. But realistically lets face it, it's far less unbecoming of a manager than watching Sir Alex(in his late 60's) on the touchline calling the ref a fcuken wan#er don't you think :D

Hallo Rixalex,

1. "Snide Remarks"

I openly challenge you to cite word-by-word any "snide remarks" I made about English football.

Here you go:

No British team in this competition anymore, I presume.

Hallo Rixalex,

1. "Snide Remarks"

Here you go:

No British team in this competition anymore, I presume.

Rix shoots.....and scores......

Very dissapointed with that attempt to play a match by Inter but as the saying goes they did what they had to do!

Lost a lot of money on Barca not making it to the final,and Mourinho can get to fuc_k if he enjoys playing this kind of "football"he will never be the manager of United thank fuc_k......Disgruntled and "2 bags" lighter than before :)

I lost too, well lost my start of teh Season Accumalator actually..

Would have won me about 24k i think, THB of course..

Man Ure - League Cup

Barca - CL

Chelsea - Prem

Chesea - FA Cup

i absolutely can't stand mourinho, be more than happy to see the self-obsessed tosser go to madrid in the summer, they deserve each other.

I love him. Just like I loved Cloughie. The game needs personalities like this guy, it's all front and showmanship and he makes me smile every time he talks. I'd love it for him to come to City.

I'm only telling it as i see it. I've been visiting the football forum here for a couple of years and the first contribution i see from you is when Bayern beat United, and again now they beat Lyon. I'm not disputing that you have made other posts at other times, but it just seems a strange coincidence that your increased activity here has happened at the exact same time that as a German team has had some good results. I'm sure i'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Ask the moderators to intervene?!! This isn't life or death we are dealing with here mate. It's called football banter. If you can't stand the heat, suggest you get out of the kitchen.

I love him. Just like I loved Cloughie. The game needs personalities like this guy, it's all front and showmanship and he makes me smile every time he talks. I'd love it for him to come to City.

Getting in there early before the Summer i see BJ, i see what you're doing there.... :)

Getting in there early before the Summer i see BJ, i see what you're doing there.... :)

Seen right through me eh Singhy :D

It looks like I'm in the minority,lads,but I thought it was a terrific performance by Inter to repel Barca,especially since they had a man red carded so early.What else could they have done in the circumstances?They employed two banks of four,never defending too deep but on the edge of the penalty area.Very rarely did Barca get in behind them to the byeline.It was interesting that Mourinho kept both Milito and Eto on for most of the game even though they were a man down.After Barca scored,however,it was one bank of nine!Good managers are also lucky and Mourinho had his in spades with the handball that wasn't just before Bojan tucked it away.When Mourinho went to the Inter fans to celebrate,it reminded of Seb Coe's after he won the 1500 metres Olympic gold.Thoroughly absorbing game.

See what happens when i am tied up with some more serious stuff . Lads. You know the rules etc etc. I'm gonna remove all the name calling and blah blah blah. Keep it civil. BTW the BANTER is still acceptable!! :)

• 3 weeks later...