Text Messages To Thailand From My Computer In Uk

FreeCall.com wich is a client you download to your computer is also great. They charge 0,03 €uro pr. sms, and you can top up using all kinds of various payment methods. Its cheap, reliable and you got a full SMS history logged in the program. Also supports long SMS's. Calling from this is also cheap and from the UK to Thailand Mobile they charge 0,01 €uro pr. minute. So with 10 €uro you are able to call more than 16 hours. On days like sunday however the line can sometimes be problematic, but just call a few times until you get a good line. Also you get plenty of Free-minutes when buying, this means its completely free to use to certaing destinations. Skype and many others are very expensive compared to this.

• 3 months later...

Telemessage offers reliable and robust service with connectivity to AIS/One-2-Call and DTAC. They have multiple front-end plug-ins (i use the Outlook plug-in so generate emails which get sent as SMSes. The price per SMS to Thailand is $0.13 (13 U.S. cents).

One-2-Call does have an interesting feature, e-Service where you can send SMSes from the Web. You enter your phone number (top, right corner of linked web site), receive a PIN, enter on the web site then can send SMSes, for 1 baht each, I think. I am not sure the PIN is delivered (as an SMS) outside of Thailand; I've never tried.

Edited by lomatopo

smspup.com

you recieve email, open them, click the link, you get free credits to send sms.

works fine, all likes a fine, i have been using it for years.

SMSPUP is within AU, net2mobile allows OS SMS (from AU, not sure about other countries)

Telemessage offers reliable and robust service with connectivity to AIS/One-2-Call and DTAC. They have multiple front-end plug-ins (i use the Outlook plug-in so generate emails which get sent as SMSes. The price per SMS to Thailand is $0.13 (13 U.S. cents).

One-2-Call does have an interesting feature, e-Service where you can send SMSes from the Web. You enter your phone number (top, right corner of linked web site), receive a PIN, enter on the web site then can send SMSes, for 1 baht each, I think. I am not sure the PIN is delivered (as an SMS) outside of Thailand; I've never tried.

Of course it will if you have Roaming enabled.

DTAC has a similar service, but they allow 50 per month free to other DTAC numbers.