Chiang Mai Fc

thaimiller

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have 2 home games in a row now, 11th and 17th, ye?

These things you can never be sure about 555!

At the end of the season the schedule probably needs a couple

of adjustments.

It could be as follows:

11 December Chiang Mai FC plays at home against PTT Rayong

and 18 December again at home versus Rangsit-JW (according

to some sources however the game against Rayong might take

place one day earlier, Saturday coming thus).

After that Chiang Mai has to play its last two games away,

24 (or 25?) December in Nonthaburi against Rai Pracha and

January 7 in Bangkok against Bangkok FC.

Four games can be enough to transcend the relegation zone ...

Let it be so!

Limbo :yohan:

PS: The condoleances sent by the Lanna Tigers foreigner fanclub

of Chiang Mai FC concerning the deadly car-accident of our general

manager 'Duke' were very much appreciated in Chiang Rai. Thanks!

We all miss him, he was a fine person and dedicated to our club.

The next two weekends are home games, this coming Saturday 10th (not Sunday 11th) against Ptt Rayong then next Sunday 18th Against Rangsit.

If your have never been to a game here in Chiang Mai but always said you wanted to, the next two games are crucial in the Tigers survival for Division 1. Its only 100thb for the best seats in the house for entrance (30thb being standing area) It would be great to give the team a full house and the support that will help them in the relegation battle.

As always a lift from The Red Lion can usually be arranged in one of the cars. We usually meet their around 2 hours before kick off for a bite to eat and some banter.

post-35045-0-70880700-1323070795_thumb.j

Edited by thaimiller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Division 2 Regional Northern League First Leg fixtures 2012

As we all Know things can change and usually do, especially the songkran fixtures.

19-Feb-12 Away Singburi Versus Chiang Mai 4pm

26-Feb-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Lampun Warriors 6pm

03-Mar-12 Away Phichit Versus Chiang Mai 6pm

11-Mar-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Payao 6pm

17-Mar-12 Away Lampang Versus Chiang Mai 6pm

24-Mar-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Nakorn Sawan 6pm

01-Apr-12 Away Uthaithani Forrest Versus Chiang Mai 5pm

07-Apr-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Pitsanulok 6pm

15-Apr-12 Away Nan.FC Versus Chiang Mai 4pm

21-Apr-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Tak.FC 6pm

28-Apr-12 Away Sukothai Versus Chiang Mai 5pm

05-May-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Petchabun 6pm

12-May-12 Away Paknampo NSRU Versus Chiang Mai 4pm

16-May-12 Away Uttaradit Morseng Versus Chiang Mai 6pm

19-May-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Chiang Rai 6pm

26-May-12 Away Kamphangpet Versus Chiang Mai 6pm

02-Jun-12 Home Chiang Mai Versus Prae United 6pm

Second Leg Of Fixtures To Be added later.

Edited by thaimiller

Also a few friendlies coming up as well including against the national side before their big world cup qualifier:

11th February: Chiang Mai FC VS Phitsanulok TSY FC at Maejo Stadium - 4 p.m. Free

14th February: Chiang Mai FC VS Bangkok Glass FC at 700 Stadium - 6 p.m. (100 baht for a ticket)

21st February: Chiang Mai FC VS Thailand National Team - 6 p.m. Free

Edited by thaimiller

Also a few friendlies coming up as well including against the national side before their big world cup qualifier:

11th February: Chiang Mai FC VS Phitsanulok TSY FC at Maejo Stadium - 4 p.m. Free

14th February: Chiang Mai FC VS Bangkok Glass FC at 700 Stadium - 6 p.m. (100 baht for a ticket)

Where is the last one taking place?

Where is the last one taking place?

At the 700 years stadium on canal road.

Maybe the wrong page, but found TTM chiang mai fixtures for next season. Can argue about the pros and cons of american style moving cities, but I will probably go to their matches as well, their first home games against chiang rai and then buri ram seem to be the pick of the upcoming games. Good luck to CMFC today and should be a cracker next week against lamphun warriors.

http://www.thai-fussball.com/en/Content-Thai-Premier-League-Results-und-Fixtures-item-109.html

Two games at the 700 years stadium this week featuring the Thai National Team who are up here at a training camp preparing for their World Cup Qualifying Games soon. There is also a local Lanna Derby for Chiang Mai on Sunday Against The Lamphun Warriors. All 6pm Kick Offs.

post-35045-0-55152200-1329725909_thumb.j

post-35045-0-55140900-1329725927_thumb.j

Can anybody update on CMFC recent game with the national team?I was to go and watch,but my son said it was canceled today??

It got cancelled due to the National team getting some injuries and the Manager wanting to save the team until the International game on Friday against the Maldives. This game is still going ahead at 6pm on Friday 24th Feb at the 700 years stadium.

Can anybody update on CMFC recent game with the national team?I was to go and watch,but my son said it was canceled today??

It got cancelled due to the National team getting some injuries and the Manager wanting to save the team until the International game on Friday against the Maldives. This game is still going ahead at 6pm on Friday 24th Feb at the 700 years stadium.

Thanks...

• 2 months later...

Anyone else going to Chiang Mai vs Chiang Rai tomorrow? 6pm, 700 stadium. Should be a nice derby!

I've been to see CM and TTM now and clearly CM a regional second league team are better supported here than the Thai premier league team. I'm still into going to see both. Great to have football on my doorstep for a fair price.

Incidentally, Muangthong of Robbie Fowler fame, are here in July to play TTM. I'll don my old collared Carlsberg 'pool short of the 90s for that one. :)

Anyone else going to Chiang Mai vs Chiang Rai tomorrow? 6pm, 700 stadium. Should be a nice derby!

I've been to see CM and TTM now and clearly CM a regional second league team are better supported here than the Thai premier league team. I'm still into going to see both. Great to have football on my doorstep for a fair price.

Incidentally, Muangthong of Robbie Fowler fame, are here in July to play TTM. I'll don my old collared Carlsberg 'pool short of the 90s for that one. smile.png

If you fancy a beer before the game, a few of us meet up in the Red Lion on Night Bizzare around 4pm, usually no problem in getting a lift too and from the ground also.

If you fancy a beer before the game, a few of us meet up in the Red Lion on Night Bizzare around 4pm, usually no problem in getting a lift too and from the ground also.

Hi Thiamiller - thanks for the invite. :) I can't make it for beer this time sadly, but since I'm living just 5mins from stadium I can meet you guys there. I'll PM you my number.

• 9 months later...

Where can i get info on next game or is the season over? Do they still play in the 700th Stadium?

The season has just started, and yes home games are still at 700 year stadium.

http://chiangmaifootballclub.com/

Great thanks, do you need to get tickets in advance or just show up? If not im guessing i should head to the stadium for around 5:30 to get through the traffic and get a seat in time for the game. Looks like the next game is tomorrow:

09 Mar Home Phrae Utd 18:00

Edited by mrireland

Where can i get info on next game or is the season over? Do they still play in the 700th Stadium?

The season has just started, and yes home games are still at 700 year stadium.http://chiangmaifootballclub.com/

Great thanks, do you need to get tickets in advance or just show up? If not im guessing i should head to the stadium for around 5:30 to get through the traffic and get a seat in time for the game. Looks like the next game is tomorrow:

09 Mar Home Phrae Utd 18:00

Yes there's a game tomorrow night.

You don't need to buy tickets in advance as there's plenty of room.

I would definitely advise heading out earlier as traffic can be a real problem on game days.

Enjoy and c'mon the Tigers!