Work Permit For Multiple Jobs

if i have 2 3 or even 4 part time jobs at various different language schools do i need to get individual work permits for each position or will my first work permit be enough , do i need to update the first , please explain how tis works, thanks

also if i come to thailand and enroll on a TELF course- that company will give me a 12month student visa-- after i graduate 6 weeks later can i get a work permit and work while still having that visa class for the remaining 10 or so months?

You need a work permit per employer. You can have 1 work permit with many job descriptions.

Example, you can work for a company that has contracts with many schools. That's ONE job description. But if your employers are different schools, you should have each of them apply for each part time position.

Not sure if you can get a work permit with a visa to study...

Edited by Isaanlawyers

You need a work permit per employer. You can have 1 work permit with many job descriptions.

Example, you can work for a company that has contracts with many schools. That's ONE job description. But if your employers are different schools, you should have each of them apply for each part time position.

Not sure if you can get a work permit with a visa to study...

The above is correct but you can't get a student visa for a 6 week Tefl course, you can get a 60 day tourist visa and do it on that, remember a Non Im B visa is just that a visa and not a Permit to work, its just leave to stay in the country until you get the permit from the labour dept, which you will need before you start working.

You must have all jobs entered in your work permit. There are pages at the back for adding multiple jobs. You need the same documentation from the employer for each job but for the second and subsequent jobs you also need a letter from the first employer confirming that they have given you permission to take the other job. Even if you work at different locations for the same employer you must have all the locations entered in your work permit. Working at any job or any location that is not entered in your work permit is the same criminal offence as not having a work permit at all and can cost you a serious amount of money to get fixed. If you can't fix it, you might get deported and black listed.

A student visa is for studying and work is prohibited - the same as nearly every other country.

how does the work permit work-- if i get the approval of my first employer to work with a second and third school, part time,, then these address and schools are added to my work permit-- how can i add them-- simply write the address in the work permit booklet and get it approved/stamped-- how and where is it stamped or approved

thanks

how does the work permit work-- if i get the approval of my first employer to work with a second and third school, part time,, then these address and schools are added to my work permit-- how can i add them-- simply write the address in the work permit booklet and get it approved/stamped-- how and where is it stamped or approved

thanks

I would suspect you will not be writing anything in your WP, it will be the dept of labour who will do all this, you/school needs to provide all required doc's to the dept of labour.