Nightmarch Is Back

PaulDee

Nightmarch—that popular and venerable column devoted to Pattaya nightlife—is back.

It makes its debut in today’s issue of Pattaya Times. (Friday May 7.)

Formerly an integral feature in Pattaya Today for eight years, Nightmarch also appears

monthly in Pattaya Trader, had been a regular item in Pattaya Mail and, until recently,

in Asia Bugle.

The entertaining and informative column is expected to appear in each issue of the fortnightly

Pattaya Times. While its focus is the good and the bad venues on and off Walking Street,

Nightmarch also comments and reports on other aspects of Sin City’s nightlife, bar beers,

working girls and other areas of interest to expts and visitors alike.

Edited by PaulDee

So if I actually lowered myself to read the Pattaya Times I could read more about "Chrome pole molesters" "Ogling dens" and "imbibing amber nectar".

And a continuation of the interminable pim..... er, I mean, product placement of the Roo Bar.

-redwood

• 2 weeks later...
'Nightmarch' for those that remember is a blatant rip off of Nightowl - Bernard Trink's column.

Bernard Trink

Didn't like that column and do not like it's copy either, but each to their own.

At least Duncan does his own research, whereas in his latter years, all Trink did was repeat emails he received and do one of his "Ten things" lists (cobbled from other sources).

I did keep copied of some of trink's columns. Will look them out if you need an example.

Anyway, most columists the world over must look like another one of a different place or different time.

But more people like the Nightmarch column than hate it! Remember the "Trink stickers" that people stuck in the Urinals in Bangkok in those days, to reflect his readers views of his work?