Herbal Drug Store?

I need to buy herbal capsules in Bangkok and want to find a store where they sell them.

I have been taking these herbals for the last couple of years and they help me to stay healthy and handle a possible thyroid condition.

Now, the first time I bought these was from a store in the US and I bought them online. No problem.

The second time everything that could go wrong went wrong. "They" opened the package and stole two bottles, the company mis-marked the package and the Thai Government taxed the hel_l out of it, the US company proved impossible to reach etc etc. It was the biggest mess.

Now I will need a new supply in a couple months and I want to find a store in Bangkok that carries:

1. KELP capsules. ( 660 mg)

2. KOREAN GINSENG capsules. (560 mg)

I have been using "Nature's Way" brand .

Boots, Watsons and the other chain stores do not carry either. An American store might carry the"Nature's Way" brand . .not sure if there is such a thing here.

Appreciate any help.

Many other's have had the same problem as you now have,and mostly coming from the USA for some reason.I cannot help you as i am on Samui,but i can tell you i regularly get naturopathic remedies sent to me from australia without any problems whatsoever and the packages are sent via international post,registered to my home address here in thailand clearly marked for personal use only.I think most of the problems begin when sent via a courier service.If this is the case with your supplies,you could ask them to sent by ordinary post.

Thanks Samui . . .but I am still traumatized by that last experience!

UPS actually paid for the missing bottles eventually, but only after lots of phone calls, email messages tracking numbers and all the rest . .and the actual cost is very cheap . ..its the import taxes that ended up being several times the value of the herbals.

I dont have anyone coming out from the states right now or in the near future but that is an option that I have considered . .having them buy the capsules and bring them.

But finding a supplier in-country would be the best and easiest way to go. I dont live in Bangkok by the way.

Thanks Samui . . .but I am still traumatized by that last experience!

UPS actually paid for the missing bottles eventually, but only after lots of phone calls, email messages tracking numbers and all the rest . .and the actual cost is very cheap . ..its the import taxes that ended up being several times the value of the herbals.

I dont have anyone coming out from the states right now or in the near future but that is an option that I have considered . .having them buy the capsules and bring them.

But finding a supplier in-country would be the best and easiest way to go. I dont live in Bangkok by the way.

Blackmores is a large Australian supplier of vitamins and dietary products with offices in south east Asia including Thailand. I notice some of their products are listed in MIMS. It could be worth contacting their Bangkok office to see if they can help locating a local supplier for you.