Genuine Nassages In Pattaya

PattayaParent

The Belgian mate coming wants to know where he can get a good massage in Pattaya.

I've heard about a massage place by blind masseuses but I've no idea where it is.

I see lots areound on the streets but does anyone have any recommendations for good places?

Thanks

My husband and I like healthland. It's quite expensive by pattaya standards I would imagine but still a fraction of the cost of the same services in the USA. The facilities are always clean and the therapists nothing but professional.

I had a massage from the Blind Man massage when I visited Pattaya a few weeks ago. It is misnamed because it is "blind women" also, and I prefer a massage from a woman (softer hands) and they do that as well. My Thai friend who lives near Pattaya recommended it because much of the fee goes to support the people who actually do the massage. They also have a little cafe there with really good food. It was one of my best experiences while in Thailand and I will got there again. It is a block or two North of the Dolphin roundabout and a few hundred yards down the soi (soi 20??) towards the beach. I think most can direct you there.

PS Spa, upstairs above Tops, on corner of second road, pattaya klang

great Thai massage, beautiful surroundings, clean clothes, beds and towels, secure lockers, nice smells and relaxing pan pipe type music

Thai massage for locals, if you ask for it, is 300 baht 1 hour

don't ask and it will cost you more

I've had very good service (pardon the pun) at Siam Massage. It is located between the South end of Walking St. and Second Road closer to Second Road. Very nice decor and professional masseurs. I also like Sabai Thong in Jomtien.

My recommendation in Pattaya is a massage studio on Soi Xcite called Arnong massage. Proper studio doing foot and Thai massage for 100 baht per hour and oil massage 200 baht per hour. Nice clean studio, no hanky panky, small lockers and all on one floor and the massage ladies are great. At these prices I go 5-6 times a week. Many Thais use it also, after you find the right masseuse you may want to phone ahead for reservations as it can get busy in high season.

It's about halfway down Soi Xcite from 3rd road with an Italian coffee bistro beside it. I have no financial interest in this place but am a regular customer.

My husband and I like healthland. It's quite expensive by pattaya standards I would imagine but still a fraction of the cost of the same services in the USA. The facilities are always clean and the therapists nothing but professional.

I've found a couple of them to be both very, ahem, friendly....

My recommendation in Pattaya is a massage studio on Soi Xcite called Arnong massage. Proper studio doing foot and Thai massage for 100 baht per hour and oil massage 200 baht per hour. Nice clean studio, no hanky panky, small lockers and all on one floor and the massage ladies are great. At these prices I go 5-6 times a week. Many Thais use it also, after you find the right masseuse you may want to phone ahead for reservations as it can get busy in high season.

It's about halfway down Soi Xcite from 3rd road with an Italian coffee bistro beside it. I have no financial interest in this place but am a regular customer.

As a frequent visitor to Pattaya I can confirm all the above-best value in my opinion.