Feeling Guilty To Be Too Nice :-(

I found a company who helped me to get the visa extension here in Bangkok, :D of course I met all the requirements but I didn't mind to pay reasonable cost for their service. I was fully satisfied with their efforts for doing 90 days reporting free of cost and got Re-entry permit with no service charges. However, I paid the government fee. This is where I promised to them I will introduce the company to few of my friends too and I did, my friends were also satisfied and forwarded me a small note saying "Thank You" and then I recommended this company to someone I don't know and never met, this person replied to me and asked me if I am working for them and why I have to choose him to pick this company? and many things.

I feel so bad about it :) and I am about to promise myself not to recommend any service to anyone I don't know, may be I should keep my recommendations only to my friends.

I need your advice, should I keep my recommendations to my friends only? Or I shouldn't recommend at all?

Cheers!

WG

thanks Colabamumbai...

NHJ....You think i am here for an advertisement, Did i name the company here? Well colabamumbai is right, I should aviod negative people and you are one of them.

Quite right, you didn't mention the company. As for recommending people, if someone does good work for me I tell others. If their service is poor, I tell even more people.

thanks Colabamumbai...

NHJ....You think i am here for an advertisement, Did i name the company here? Well colabamumbai is right, I should aviod negative people and you are one of them.

oh come on, you know people with no knowledge of thai laws/rules will come to ask you in PM what the company is and that's it you'll get customers.

as a moderator said, there's no lawyer needed to get an extension of stay, the personn has a list of requirements from it's immigration office, he collects all the paper and come back later with all documents for examination, simple as that.

thanks Colabamumbai...

oh come on, you know people with no knowledge of thai laws/rules will come to ask you in PM what the company is and that's it you'll get customers.

as a moderator said, there's no lawyer needed to get an extension of stay, the personn has a list of requirements from it's immigration office, he collects all the paper and come back later with all documents for examination, simple as that.

I bet you have no idea what you are talking about.