Win 32 Trojan Bho Virus

keestha

Every time after booting up, after a minute or so Adaware informs me that whilst performing a background scan, it discovered this malicious infection. It gives the option to delete it, which I did a number of times, and after that for the rest of the session the little yellow Adaware warning balloon doesn't reappear. But when booting up the next time I get a text saying: "boot cleaner unit executing qeued commands", after which the login screan appears. Invariably then again the same Adaware warning pops up.

Should I just accept that Win 32 trojan BHO virus will accompany me for the remainder of my earthly existence, or is there any way to get rid of it?

I have been troubled by viruses , malware , trojans , spyware for months. At a point of time, i was running adAware, SpyBot and a registry cleaner but it never helped. Point is, these programs cannot provide preventive maintenance. Such as, visiting an infected site and the software telling you in big red bold capitals "STOP".

However, i invested a 1000 bucks in Kaspersky, have been using it for 3 months now, regularly keep it updated (actually it updates on its own), but my notebook is now absolutely usable.

You should do the same.

I have been troubled by viruses , malware , trojans , spyware for months. At a point of time, i was running adAware, SpyBot and a registry cleaner but it never helped. Point is, these programs cannot provide preventive maintenance. Such as, visiting an infected site and the software telling you in big red bold capitals "STOP".

However, i invested a 1000 bucks in Kaspersky, have been using it for 3 months now, regularly keep it updated (actually it updates on its own), but my notebook is now absolutely usable.

You should do the same.

1000 bucks!!!??? Do you mean bucks as in U.S. dollars. If so, did it come with a one baht chain and some ear rings at that price? :)