Making The First Non O Extension But Leaving Country For Over 1 Month While Waiting Result?

Hi there,

I called many phone calls but seems like the officials don't understand my issue or I don't understand them. So that's why I'm trying to get help from here.

My case is that I have Non O visa based on marriage which will expire 29th of May. 400,000b has been in my account 2 months 26th of May which will be the date I will go and apply my first extension. Anyway I need to go out from the country 16th of June and come back 24th of July. So basically I don't know how this is possible if I need to wait 30 days first for the extension to my visa?

Is here anyone who can give good solution for this? I'm just worried that the whole extension can be trouble because I need to be abroad.

Thanks

Tomi

Edited by Topah

Apply for the extension today or tomorrow, so your travel will fall outside the 30 day consideration period. You will have to back on the day they tell you to come back for the final approval.

There is no guarantee the extension will be ready after 30 days under consideration, but most times it is.

Applying early won't make you lose any days, the extension will start from the day your current permission to stay ends.