Internatinal Transfer And Baggage

I've decided to avoid Thailand for my vacation, but the cheap flights are all to BKK...

What will happen if I arrive at Swampy with Air berlin from Berlin and i have to checkin to AirAsia for Saigon?

The baggage is not checked to Saigon.

For what I know to get the baggage i have to pass immigration :D

Seeing that a dueal entry Visa to Thailand is still free i can get one, just in case i decide to travel around

No problem with Air berlin becouse i have a ticket exiting Thailand but the contry is so messy with immigration that everything can happen :)

Yes, you will have to go thru immigration whether or not you have baggage, when transfering to Air ASIA. you should be able to get a free 30 day visa on arrival though when you land at Swampy.

If you're German it should be fairly effortless.

I don't know your reasons for avoiding the place, but if it's because of the redshirts, it's nothing to worry about.

Italian and not sure the immigration give a voa with no flight back ticket.

Even the Airasia ticket should technically be an exit...

But visa is free anyway...

Redshirts, yellow shirts, cement everywhere. Prices to the roof, beached dirty (Samui, the best...).

Thailand is not worth my money and the thai do not want me, so i'll try Vietnam :-)

And i'll try to avoid Bangkok airport, same as London heatow, place to avoid :-) if possible.

UAE to avoid, always.....