Where You All From?

itsme

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years....... :o

Edited by itsme

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in  italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years.......  :o

First 20 years of my life in Oklahoma and then 20 years in Dallas, Texas then 5 years in Hong Kong and 5 years in Bangkok...Have no plans of leaving

I'm came from the humble Islands of Philippines. Hope that you guys able to visit the Islands sometimes

Spent a month or so on some Islands near Cebu - was owned by a friend (Fillipino) - it was called something like Balbegon. It about the only inhabbited island that does not allow dynamite fishing, so it still has coral, whit sand, beautiful fish and tons of cocnut trees. Got hit by a monsoon while sleeping on the beach with the Fillipino girl I was with (daughter of the Island owner). I loved it - truly idealic. :D The owner, my friend, died after a stroke about 10 years ago now - I believe its all a holiday resort now :o

Oh, I'm a Londonner by birth, but brought up in Kent - Garden of England.

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in  italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years.......  :o

How about a poll?

BO

Here is a link to the latest "Where Are You From" Poll.

Where Are You From

As you'll see, we even have 4 aliens on this board !

Edited by Kerryd

I'm came from the humble Islands of Philippines. Hope that you guys able to visit the Islands sometimes

Spent a month or so on some Islands near Cebu - was owned by a friend (Fillipino) - it was called something like Balbegon. It about the only inhabbited island that does not allow dynamite fishing, so it still has coral, whit sand, beautiful fish and tons of cocnut trees. Got hit by a monsoon while sleeping on the beach with the Fillipino girl I was with (daughter of the Island owner). I loved it - truly idealic. :D The owner, my friend, died after a stroke about 10 years ago now - I believe its all a holiday resort now :o

Oh, I'm a Londonner by birth, but brought up in Kent - Garden of England.

that's great.. you are still welcome! :D .. come and see around sometimes. my sympathy for your lost friend. :D

Born and brought up in Thailand, but raised as Japanese by Japanese parents (no Thai schooling). Lived in Thailand, U.S. and Japan. Spent almost 2/3 of my life in Thailand but least fluent in Thai among 3 languages I can speak. Moved back to LOS to work in family business six years ago after working in Japan, now very confused about my national identity. I never liked Thailand during the 18 years growing up here as a teen before going to college overseas. It's only after having lived in another countries that I have learned to like and appreciate the life in LOS.

haha...well done totster...! bet THAT took some editing...

I'm from Australia, originally west of Sydney, travelled a lot as a kid with my parents and brother - New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland, England, back to Australia, then 13 years ago to Thailand...

I work all over the place, but home is Bangkok.

Holland England, Mexico, Spain, Swiss Hybrid.

Have lived in Holland, ENgland, Italy, France, Belgium, Scotland, Monaco, Thailand, Holland, Thailand, Guatemala.

I am Twenty Five.

My blood type is unknown, and remains a mystery.

:D:o

haha...well done totster...! bet THAT took some editing...

I'm from Australia, originally west of Sydney, travelled a lot as a kid with my parents and brother - New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland, England, back to Australia, then 13 years ago to Thailand...

I work all over the place, but home is Bangkok.

haha...well done totster...! bet THAT took some editing... quote

:o just noticed that he edited it

Only 4 times.... :D

My blood type is unknown, and remains a mystery.

And so it should ..... :D

totster :D

I was born in Philadelphia USA, but got out before I became aware of the place.

It is a great place to be ... from.

I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.

W. C. Fields

Hangman: "Have you any last wish?" WC: "Yes, I'd like to see Paris before I die." (pause) "Philadelphia will do."

(Fields' proposed epitaph:) "All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

I'm from Newcastle, North-east England...  Not much going on up here, although we are famous for our nightlife, not up to much though if you ask me.

wayniye mun you cun6te yam get down tget dioown the netro centytrtre , we nedeed uyou help. chgeeers taj3e carede.

I thought there was a rule that posts had to be in English. (I'm from Aberdeenshire, so if we get to type in local dialects - I could become even more incomprehensible).