Where You All From?

itsme

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...well done totster...! bet THAT took some editing...

I'm from Australia, originally west of Sydney, travelled a lot as a kid with my parents and brother - New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland, England, back to Australia, then 13 years ago to Thailand...

I work all over the place, but home is Bangkok.

haha...well done totster...! bet THAT took some editing... quote

:o just noticed that he edited it

Only 4 times.... :D

My blood type is unknown, and remains a mystery.

And so it should ..... :D

totster :D

Sorry what a muppet i am posted this in the wrong section :D

Edited by daleyboy

American-born Italian.

So I am not the only italian in this forum...I feel lonely no more :o:D:D Born in italy lived in spain for 4 years, residing in UK for the last 10 years while travelling around the world and looking forward to my next move in few years...thailand

Edited by itsme

Im from the UK, i had been there all my life until I was labelled a criminal and have since been deported to Australia, a strange new frontier land, for bread stealing.......... Seems like I will live out the remainder of my days labelled as a convict............

Father came from Poland in the sixties, mother from England in the seventies to Germany where I was born then.

Still here and won´t leave untill I have a serious job-offer or enough savings for my pension.

Born a bread Scottish. Frrom Bellshill. Lived there until i was 20 then moved to England for work. Have lived in OZ, NZ and Los. Currently in Bangkok. Until next year then its of to Oz to keep my residence right. But one day when i make my fortune. Me and the missus(THai) Will return to LOS..

Edited by Jockstar

Until next year then its of to Osz to keep my residence right. But one day when i make my fortune. Me and the missus(THai) Will return.

I've been thinking of leaving Thailand to be a permanent resident in OZ or Canada when I made a fortune. :o

Edited by Nordlys

born watford, lived in yorkshire until 10, live in wilts and oxford until the time i move to thailand about 4 to five years with a good wind

You have my deepest sympathy, hope you can get out here asap.

I came here via Highwoth and Witney. Highworth is a dump and what can you say about Swindon? :o

Hope the wind is good, plenty coming from the Archers Beer :D

Cheers

ThaiPauly

born watford, lived in yorkshire until 10, live in wilts and oxford until the time i move to thailand about 4 to five years with a good wind

I came here via Highwoth and Witney. Highworth is a dump and what can you say about Swindon? :o

Cheers

ThaiPauly

you can put swindon in the same category as highworth, i know as i am slap bang in the middle.

we are thinking of a move up to mansfield for work purposes and it could speed up my time left here.

as for the wind from archers did you ever try arkells :D

:D:D

Cheers

ThaiPauly

you can put swindon in the same category as highworth, i know as i am slap bang in the middle.

we are thinking of a move up to mansfield for work purposes and it could speed up my time left here.

as for the wind from archers did you ever try arkells :D

:D:D

I think Mansfield has to be better, it certainly can't be any worse, slap bang between the two eh?, Faringdon by any chance?

Give the blonde bag lady a few bob when you see her, that'll be my ex-Wife :D

From Limburg, which during history was under Spanish, Austrian, Belgium and Dutch rule.

How could I forget? Limburg was under French and German rule as well.

Shit, I forgot the Romans (a kind of Italians).

• 1 month later...

From Somerset (pronounced "Zomerzet" with a straw in the mouth) in England, lived in Bournemouth then London before coming to BKK at the disappointingly late age of 25. Still here 4 years on. Race = Welsh Celtic.

Just wandering who's from where etc. as it looks like english and americans are the majority in here. I was born in  italy and I've been travelling in the last 20 years.......  :o

I am from a small island call SriLanka. hello every one.... :D

Hello amal2029,

I'm from a small island called the UK and a place called Manchester.

:D

Mr BoJ