How To Get A Visa For Extension On Support Of A Child

Firstly my Thai girl friend is expecting our first child in October this year (girl) very happy. :D:)

I am just 50 years young (some days, feel alot older, nagging GF)

I believe you can get an extension based upon support of a child (i have been reading info on this site) first page.

Questions: what form do i need to apply? Where do i apply? immigration office Bangkok?

can i transfer over from tourist visa, what is time limit? days left at all.

Please can you help me with process, many thanks Visit My Website

That link is outdated material. The same 400k requirements are needed for child as for marriage and is covered in Police Order 777/2551 under section 2.18

You would also have the retirement option at 800k available.

You also have an option to extend for 60 days on any entry under section 2.24

You apply for any extension of stay with a TM.7 form (you can download from links in useful information pinned thread above) and cost is 1,900 baht at an immigration office that serves your location during last 30 days of current permitted to stay.

That link is outdated material. The same 400k requirements are needed for child as for marriage and is covered in Police Order 777/2551 under section 2.18

You apply for any extension of stay with a TM.7 form (you can download from links in useful information pinned thread above) and cost is 1,900 baht at an immigration office that serves your location during last 30 days of current permitted to stay.

The 400k requirement, can that be one payment in the bank and not monthly income?

The 400k requirement, can that be one payment in the bank and not monthly income?

i think 400.000 in bank or 40,000 baht income monthly you have to proof

(5) In the case of a parent, one of parents must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit of not less than 400,000 baht for expenses within a year.