New In Thailand

BARTEN

Hello to all of you, i am new onthis forum and just want to ask a question. But first my story. I went to Phuket some weeks ago and met a girl in a bar. As so many farang, i fell in love with her. At the end of my vacation, we stayed together for two weeks, the bar she worked in closed and she returned home., as i did. In the two weeks we spent together, we talked a lot and she told me she worked in a bar to take care of her parents that looked after her children. Now she is in her home town, and we phone on daily bases. She says that i am a good man. This is because of some things i did for her back in Phuket. We agreed that i would not sent any money, but that i would visist her in a few months. She is now looking for a pasport and has agreed to come to my home country, and live with me, even marrie me. Is this a scam or is there any chance that she is telling the truth. She knows that i am not rich, but i can take care of her and her family. I read a lot of stories about guys who fall in love and send money to a girl and end up feeling miserable, and i don't want to be one of them. On the other hand, if i thell her to go to ######, maybe i am soing a very stupid thing and send away a girl that really wants to live with me. Some help please.

Thanks