Tigi Haircare & Organic Skincare Products

popmybubble

Does anyone know if TIGI brand hair products are easy to find/available to buy in Chiang Mai? Also Philosophy skincare products or organic skincare? (doesn't have to be 100% organic but would prefer no parabens or sulfates).

Just checking in case I need to stock up before I come over :)

I haven't looked for Philosophy skincare in Chiang Mai, but I know for sure I saw it in the malls in Bangkok. I can imagine it is at the Airport Plaza.

I am into natural cosmetics with no shit in it (mineral oil, parabens etc.)

Although there is this fantastic shop ("Good Health") at the Sri Donchai Road in CM, I have a very hard time to find the right products, especially for the allergic skin.

I found honey/tamarind face cleaner at the Saturday walking street, showergel "Heaven on Earth" at the Sunday walking street (also in Good Health but 30 % more expensive)... but cremes...I just can't find the right one...

Next time I will bring some tubes of my brand from Europe. It just takes too much time (and rashes ;-) ) to finally find the right one. Gladfully the low prices are comforting, so it hurts less when it is again not the right product.

So if your skin is really sensitive and needs special care, bring some extra tubes with you.