Three More Dead In Fresh Bangkok Violence

webfact

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do the poor of the North East Thailand really want a kind of "Marcos Dynastie" which brought the Philippines in one generation from the leading economic nation of S E Asia to a nation of beggars so that they have to send their wives and daughters abroad to make some money?

Yes also Marcos won election after election and he stole - through corruption - enough money to empty the country in order to finance the next election.

Poor Thailand : all this trouble to restore the very similar Thaksin dynastie (cousin became commander in chief of the Army, brother in law became Prime Minister)...

Some other pix of the same...

31196_126599080685544_125738264104959_332505_3479945_n.jpg

Another angel of another pix..

So a pix tells only so much.... A moment in time.. Thats all..

Lets hope for and end... Sooner the better..

Anyone else see something odd here? Did they send out four people to lie down next to a person who was shot? Or is the entire thing staged?

28931_397050999094_778009094_3958483_2895502_n.jpg

flight? or fight?

the 4 people fled! escaped, with their lives... leaving that poor bloke on the wayside

Edited by ai kwaan

are we to presume that these individuals were just shot by the authorities for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

might be this picture.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1023/2893...09094778009.jpg

this picture does seem little odd to me, there is only blood under the bike, and looks like the bodies been placed there, as they lay in perfect position.

I somehow agree with you...I have never seen a pic of people lying like that all in the same direction etc etc...

If you enlarge the pic you'll see a body on the other side of the bike on the ground and it's his/her pool of blood that's saturating the sidewalk.

Sia jai . Really heartbreaking to see this happening to this wonderful country :)

are we to presume that these individuals were just shot by the authorities for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Well, who knows who shot whom? It could be the Reds shooting the rouge general to avoid disclosing their members and leadership if he is captured. If the military wants to kill him, he will die instantly.

Anyone else see something odd here? Did they send out four people to lie down next to a person who was shot? Or is the entire thing staged?

As I said, red shirt propaganda attempt - first they took a pic of one guy and a couple of bottles of ketchup - didn't look exiting enough so the rest of the crew lay down to make it have more impact - one could laugh if it wasn't so bloody stupid and sad - what a deranged bunch of wanke_rs

You are pathetic!!!!!

Staged pictures Ketchup.

Show some respect!

I would think it obvious the picture with the lone body taken after the picture with others in it.

RIP

I just think the whole thing is sad. I dont want to see the reds slaughtered in the streets. They are poor people who believe they are fighting for a fairer system, and they have been bullied and brainwashed into this by Thaksins cash cows!!! However the reds leaders deserve to be banged up in prison for the rest of their lives for avoiding the road map, which met their original demands!! They are too power happy, and enjoying the money they are getting, and trying to bargain for their own freedom at the expense of the people they claim to represent. The blood is on their hands in my opinion. R.I.P. those who have died because thai killing thai on this scale is wrong. Especially as its (Daeng aside) unlikely the main instigators are among the dead!!

i'm sure there will be a lot of 'armchair general' farangs happy that the army are just shooting unarmed people!

Have a look at this picture. Can anybody see a just reason for killing this person??

http://image.ohozaa.com/is/28931_397050999...3_2895502_n.jpg

dont be a dick head how do you know what he was doing to get shot, the reds speak peace and all they have done is brought misery to the rest of Thailand both Farang and Thai alike rely on tourism and this is destroying it.

both myself and my Thai wife hate seeing Thai killing Thai so lets keep your stupid remarks up your ass where they belong please

good point. finally someone who has a little bit of a clue whats going on in TH.

well said and by the way, I don't think there is anyone here who would not rather see no red's in Bangkok and the country in peace with the first decent government working on improving peoples life. Oh, forgot this is besides the red supporters here.

But no, Thaksin wants none of that, he wants back and become president for life and the people who would have actually benefited the most from the governments reforms are busy destroying the countries economy to make sure that hubndreds of thousands of Isanies that work in the tourist industry are going to be out of a job and in the process, they are going to learn what real poverty means pretty soon.

All those Isanies who are not part of this red mob can thank them for your suffering in the future, you can not blame the government for it.

What wrecks people's lives in Isan is not bad govt in BKK or anti-Isan policies by the same. It's a lack of proper and just implementation of policies. The responsible people for this implementation are the corrupt local "Nais" and "Thans" (polite for Mister and Sir) out there in Isan and the North. Most of them are from the provinces themselves and they just exploit their own people and then blame it on Bangkok. In the meanwhile they drive fancy new SUVs, live in 400 sqm houses surrounded by 20 rai of beautiful orchards and make villagers believe that the world is unjust. Same goes for most of the police boys out there in the provinces. I have always wondered (actually I know it...), how a policeman on 9,000 Baht a month can afford a brandnew 1,5m Baht SUV.

No doubt that many red protesters are genuine with their demands and have a point. Their leaders, though, are crooks.

good point, but this is not only the case in Isaan, its a kind of national thing with the police. However, instead of creating anarchy in Bangkok, the reds should better be beating the <deleted> out of their local "leaders" ... oh hang on, they love their leaders don't they ? like the crooks on their stage here ..... the problem is simply, they are ... well there are really no other words sorry - stupid, dumb or thick, to realize anything except what their leaders tell them and believe anything they are told by them. Otherwise they would have realized reality by now and gone home

As I said, red shirt propaganda attempt - first they took a pic of one guy and a couple of bottles of ketchup - didn't look exiting enough so the rest of the crew lay down to make it have more impact - one could laugh if it wasn't so bloody stupid and sad - what a deranged bunch of wanke_rs

You are pathetic!!!!!

Staged pictures Ketchup.

Show some respect!

I would think it obvious the picture with the lone body taken after the picture with others in it.

RIP

That body is a woman's body. Whatever is the truth behind this photo....we will never know for sure.

Dont really think its a joking matter mate, if your not joking then you are ignorant. I am ex-miliatary and i can tell you from personal experience Ketchup wouldnt look anything like that and it doesnt run/flow. Whats in the picture looks real to me and very sad for Thailand. I dont support the reds and i want them gone. But i dont want poor thai farmers slaughtered on the streets, and i wouldnt glory in it either.

He said the blockade infuriated the protesters so the red-shirt leaders could not control them.

Why do I suspect that if the chief terrorist Thaksin came out and told all the protesters to avoid the area and for the ones that were there to leave, there would be no problem "controlling" the protesters.

If they can't do it right now, it is only because they aren't trying very hard.

Everytime the red shirt leaders make ridiculous statements like this, they just destroy their own credibility. The government meanwhile, is starting to recover some of theirs by finally following through on their previously toothless threats.

The dynamic is tilting ever more against the red shirt insurrection. Let's just hope this all ends soon.

Thailand should be divided into three parts. One for Red. One for Yellow and the last one for Multicolor. Then every will be happy and get peace.

Why Thais are killing each others in the Buddhist country. What's a shame!

Wrong place, wrong time and doing something wrong ... I presume.

Dont really think its a joking matter mate, if your not joking then you are ignorant. I am ex-miliatary and i can tell you from personal experience Ketchup wouldnt look anything like that and it doesnt run/flow. Whats in the picture looks real to me and very sad for Thailand. I dont support the reds and i want them gone. But i dont want poor thai farmers slaughtered on the streets, and i wouldnt glory in it either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so am I and as I said before, those pictures look 100% staged to me - not a single wound to be seen which would be very unusual considering the army using rifles and you have 6 supposed victims with none having a wound or exit wound visible -

But even if they were real what do they proof?

Local people protecting their property from looting reds ? The reds have already attacked anyone who disagrees with them - only the red propagandists of course claim soldiers shot them ......

and you should not call someone ignorant, who makes an informed statement

Edited by BKjohn

Agree with all you said except poor thai farmers being slaughtered.

These thugs aren't innocent farmers.

so am I and as I said before, those pictures look 100% staged to me - not a single wound to be seen which would be very unusual considering the army using rifles and you have 6 supposed victims with none having a wound or exit wound visible -

But even if they were real what do they proof?

Local people protecting their property from looting reds ? The reds have already attacked anyone who disagrees with them - only the red propagandists of course claim soldiers shot them ......

and you should not call someone ignorant, who makes an informed statement

I was talking only about the ketchup comment, the others may or may not have posed for effect, but the ketchup comment was not informed and the picture in relation to this alone looks very real!!

Agree with all you said except poor thai farmers being slaughtered.

Guys be realistic - 6 bodies according to the reds shot by the army - the army uses rifles not small hand guns - none of the bodies shows either an entry wound nor an exit wound - come on and if you get hit by a rifle bullet you fall back or to the front if shot in the back - the entry wound will almost always be visible and certainly with 6 people

The ketchup, well placed can look like blood from a distance

Edited by BKjohn

good point. finally someone who has a little bit of a clue whats going on in TH.

(quote)

well said and by the way, I don't think there is anyone here who would not rather see no red's in Bangkok and the country in peace with the first decent government working on improving peoples life. Oh, forgot this is besides the red supporters here.

But no, Thaksin wants none of that, he wants back and become president for life and the people who would have actually benefited the most from the governments reforms are busy destroying the countries economy to make sure that hubndreds of thousands of Isanies that work in the tourist industry are going to be out of a job and in the process, they are going to learn what real poverty means pretty soon.

All those Isanies who are not part of this red mob can thank them for your suffering in the future, you can not blame the government for it.

(quote)

What wrecks people's lives in Isan is not bad govt in BKK or anti-Isan policies by the same. It's a lack of proper and just implementation of policies. The responsible people for this implementation are the corrupt local "Nais" and "Thans" (polite for Mister and Sir) out there in Isan and the North. Most of them are from the provinces themselves and they just exploit their own people and then blame it on Bangkok. In the meanwhile they drive fancy new SUVs, live in 400 sqm houses surrounded by 20 rai of beautiful orchards and make villagers believe that the world is unjust. Same goes for most of the police boys out there in the provinces. I have always wondered (actually I know it...), how a policeman on 9,000 Baht a month can afford a brandnew 1,5m Baht SUV.

No doubt that many red protesters are genuine with their demands and have a point. Their leaders, though, are crooks.

(quote)

good point, but this is not only the case in Isaan, its a kind of national thing with the police. However, instead of creating anarchy in Bangkok, the reds should better be beating the <deleted> out of their local "leaders" ... oh hang on, they love their leaders don't they ? like the crooks on their stage here ..... the problem is simply, they are ... well there are really no other words sorry - stupid, dumb or thick, to realize anything except what their leaders tell them and believe anything they are told by them. Otherwise they would have realized reality by now and gone home

(quote)

I would say that there are 2 main streams of protesters: Those from the provinces who blindly follow their leaders and believe whatever they say (out of lack of education, opportunity of free discussion and intellectual isolation in their provincal village) and, jobless, moneyless opportunists who saw a few hundred Baht a day or the opportunity to loot and steel or bring some heroic adventure into their anyway miserable life. Their lack of education does not let them realize the dramatic impact they cause on Thailand and finally their own existance. The leaders have lost reality as well. They see millions they invested into the protests float away if they loose their "just battle". It is simply an all-or-nothing attempt to secure either future powerlessness and loss of money or, bring down the govt and then be rewarded with goodie jobs in the new administration. And therewith an opportunity to make up (and gain) on what they invested.

The true humanists and lovers of life and justice have long left the stage...

i'm sure there will be a lot of 'armchair general' farangs happy that the army are just shooting unarmed people!

Have a look at this picture. Can anybody see a just reason for killing this person??

http://image.ohozaa.com/is/28931_397050999...3_2895502_n.jpg

I guess she was amongst a number throwing rocks, and got hit by a stray bullet. We're just left with the shocking picture we don't know, could have been a gun battle raging! I see your point, but you don't know what happened and shouldn't write such things.

Could be a typical motor cycle accident:motorcycle in the middle of the road (so he was driving),helmed fell out of the basket where the driver fell, serious head injury (no helmet?) Did he collide with another vehickel?

Hit the curbstone with his front wheel wile looking backwards? Who knows?

Yes, the red leaders have too much to lose if they lose, so they will stop at nothing to win. This makes them very desperate and very dangerous. I don't think the government can give them amnesty after what they have done, but perhaps a back door deal with a foreign government (Montenegro?) could be arranged so that they can flee Thailand like their fugitive leader Thaksin. That would be very calming, if all the red insurgent leaders fled Thailand.

I encourage everyone to look up kriangkrai77's channel on youtube and observe two soldiers dragged from their vehicle and shot... not in self defense but simply executed. There is little doubt these are Thaksin's paid goons and nothing more. Sad events for Thailand. I hope Thaksin is enjoying his fine wine and women in Dubai.

Edited by losworld

Yes, sadly, the red Thaksinistas left the government with no real choice except for a definitive crackdown on their violent insurrection. God knows they tried to avoid this, but enough is enough.

Please shut off your keyboard and go back to your homeland. Maybe there they will appreciate your insanity.

Come on guys!!! You know how this could all end.......Whats the hold up?

There's a small bunch of very experienced guys. Lets just say all it needs is 2-4 individuals who know exactly what to do with Mr T.

Enough said problem finished no point in reds protesting and no more 500 baht payouts.

Yes, sadly, the red Thaksinistas left the government with no real choice except for a definitive crackdown on their violent insurrection. God knows they tried to avoid this, but enough is enough.

Please shut off your keyboard and go back to your homeland. Maybe there they will appreciate your insanity.

Another pro-democracy, pro-freedom message from a self appointed voice of the reds!

I agee. They have been told to disperse peacefully and they ignored it. They have been warned of force to be used against them ---- their answer was to agitate the government and provoke the soldiers. Nobody is ignorant in this matter. They took the 1000 Baht bribe to join the crowd and they paid it with their lives. The leader who is in exile is not even a Thai. He is a remnant of the defeated KMT (Koumintang) of Chang Kai Shek who fled to Taiwan and the rest of Asia. I hope the reds who adore him gets to know the whole truth about the guy.