Football Shirts

seasider

With the current situation meaning Pratunam and places like Silom out of bounds, does anyone know where i can buy good copy football shirts?

Probably a bad time to buy due to the fact that new kits are on their way for next season but im going back home in a few days so i want one for a friend and also for my son's birthday.

There was a very good shop in Pratunam but that closed some time ago. Obviously i haven't got the time to wait for the current political crisis to ride out, maybe Chatuchak? Any ideas?

Chatuchak does have a couple of place. i got one from there a few weeks back. They were about 150 baht, but im sure u can do better if ur a good haggler. As to its exact location, i get lost in chatuchak and just stumble upon things. But either way they are there if u go there.

Considering the current situation, hope you are not looking for Liverpool, Man U or Arsenal shirts....LOL

Being a Spurs fan i should be ok, nice, neutral colour :)

Probably get England kit for the little one.

To be honest, having seen a sneak preview of the supposed new Tottenham kit,which imho looks superb, i might wait and buy an original when it's released back in the UK

Considering the current situation, hope you are not looking for Liverpool, Man U or Arsenal shirts....LOL

Being a Spurs fan i should be ok, nice, neutral colour :)

Probably get England kit for the little one.

To be honest, having seen a sneak preview of the supposed new Tottenham kit,which imho looks superb, i might wait and buy an original when it's released back in the UK

Yeah cos no one wants to beat up a Spurs fan...

Chatuchak does have a couple of place. i got one from there a few weeks back. They were about 150 baht, but im sure u can do better if ur a good haggler. As to its exact location, i get lost in chatuchak and just stumble upon things. But either way they are there if u go there.

Head towards the clock tower in Chatuchak, and you are in the area of the shirts.

Also try Pantip Ngamwongwan 6th Floor, near the escalators, as you come up the escalator, it is on your right and then right again, next to a Thai herbal remedy shop.

I'm looking for a football kit for our team, not copies, anyone know of anywhere that can make them?

Based in Cambodia and over here we can't get breathable material, which a requirement for a group of ex-pats running around in the heat.

Usually in Thailand every month or so.

Thanks in advance.

FM

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for a football shirt of the national team of Uruguay.

Does anyone have a website where I can buy it in Thailand? Or maybe have a contact person where to order?

Shipping to Europe should be possible. :)

Thanks!