More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

does anyone know what the heck jitenshaman is talking about? Rush Limbaugh, <deleted>?! who cares about rush limbaugh! Read the headline of the topic: bloodshed in Bangkok as red siege continues.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before posting and laying blame on either side, consider the following from the news updates thread
"Odd that army isn't pushing forward to clear Rama IV". /via @markmackinnon
. Also consider many of the similar posts made, including some from the red supporting faction here (one was talking about soldiers clearing an overbridge, but not securing it). Now listen to what the government have been saying about not cracking down on the red camp, but sealing it off. The evidence is all there. The army is generally holding its position away from the main red camp, the more militant reds are coming out to meet, and attack, them. No red spin can be put on it, the facts are there in black and white. The burnings and lootings, the reason for the clashes, the direct cause of the current violence, can all be laid at the feet of the red shirts in their desire to attack the army. It doesn't take a genius to work out that if a ceasefire was really their aim it could be achieved instantly by not going near the soldiers. Unless they're doing the gene pool a favour by eliminating the idiots who think it's fine to wave sticks, throw molotov cocktails and fire marbles, as well as bullets, at heavily armed nervous soldiers, they must have some ulterior motive for these tactics. The big question is what is it? They turned down the chance for early elections and a face saving way out. Why would they do this if democracy was truly their aim? I can see two possibilities. Firstly, maybe they are waiting for the army to take total control of the country, effectively holding a coup, in the hope they attract more suporters to their cause. Or secondly, the man with multiple nationalities is still convinced deep in his twisted square mind that he will be called back as the saviour of the people and come flying in on a white business jet to sort it all out. In either case, he is investing heavily in this push for power prior to the army reshuffle, and more significant events to come. It's a business proposition for him, pure and simple. Speculate to accumulate, and he doesn't care one bit about the lives he's ending and ruining to achieve his goal.

I like your post ballpoint... I like people that think :)

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/dsc0126xz.jpg/

Take a look at this photo. Do these people look like criminals to you? Taken today.

I was told that the official line from the military is that it doesnt want to get caught up in some battle with these sort of people around. It could go very badly wrong especially if there are 'real trained' agitators in there. I mean it is possible that they might kill a couple of innocent bystanders to incite the crowd. Or maybe these 'real' terrorists are just thugs. If 50 of that crowd get killed then it will not look good.

Compare and Contrast.

The UK has an election and a long time government is removed.

The New PM quickly forms a government and the old PM quietly and politely steps down.

All happens in one month.

All that happened once the Labour government had served its term. Were there mobs on the streets in the UK creating mayhem 2 years ago demanding immediate elections? No. People waited for elections. Democracy at work.

Thailand has an election and the reds win.

COUP

Party is disbanded by a puppet court.

New election.

Reds win again.

Court removes the PM for doing a cooking show on TV.

You can't even get your mistruths in the right chronological order.

How true.

Tom boyo,

at least grasp the facts BEFORE you try and distort them.

Just amazing, all attitude and no fortitude.

Before posting and laying blame on either side, consider the following from the news updates thread
. Also consider many of the similar posts made, including some from the red supporting faction here (one was talking about soldiers clearing an overbridge, but not securing it). Now listen to what the government have been saying about not cracking down on the red camp, but sealing it off. The evidence is all there. The army is generally holding its position away from the main red camp, the more militant reds are coming out to meet, and attack, them. No red spin can be put on it, the facts are there in black and white. The burnings and lootings, the reason for the clashes, the direct cause of the current violence, can all be laid at the feet of the red shirts in their desire to attack the army. It doesn't take a genius to work out that if a ceasefire was really their aim it could be achieved instantly by not going near the soldiers. Unless they're doing the gene pool a favour by eliminating the idiots who think it's fine to wave sticks, throw molotov cocktails and fire marbles, as well as bullets, at heavily armed nervous soldiers, they must have some ulterior motive for these tactics. The big question is what is it? They turned down the chance for early elections and a face saving way out. Why would they do this if democracy was truly their aim? I can see two possibilities. Firstly, maybe they are waiting for the army to take total control of the country, effectively holding a coup, in the hope they attract more suporters to their cause. Or secondly, the man with multiple nationalities is still convinced deep in his twisted square mind that he will be called back as the saviour of the people and come flying in on a white business jet to sort it all out. In either case, he is investing heavily in this push for power prior to the army reshuffle, and more significant events to come. It's a business proposition for him, pure and simple. Speculate to accumulate, and he doesn't care one bit about the lives he's ending and ruining to achieve his goal.

Good piece, well said. It's very easy not to get hurt. Leave the area and don't visit the areas and provoke the troops

Edited by VictorMeldrewBKK

Or see how ridiculous it is? Anyone living here for any length of time can spot guys like this and know what they are about mr two-face farang slams other farang for hitting the girlie bars while exiting out the back door of the katoey bar - pun intended!

If pun intended wouldn't he then be entering back door of katoey bar?

:)

Anybody notices the change of tone since he can't hide under the skirts any longer? My goodness, these girls and grannies must have controlled you K Nathawut. :)
Natthawut has called for a ceasefire, saying they are ready to reconcile:INN

half a minute ago via TweetDeck

RT @TAN_Network: Checkpoints setup on Sukhumvit road (Soi Udomsuk) to prevent more red shirts from Paknam coming into the area of clashes

5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

He can stop this by telling his thugs to pull back and stop burning tyres.

He can stop this by telling everyone to go home.

It's not an offer that the Govt should accept.... they need to see this through. The Reds have nothing left to bargain with and are trying to stall. There is nothing good about killing, but this action by the govt has to be followed through with to prevent a repeat of this actions by the Reds or the Yellows. Thailand has been rocking since the tsunami... It has to prove to the world and to Thai people that it can be stable. This Yellow/Red thing has to end. Someone has to win.

Politician game, Sure Abhisit cannot accept a mediationof UN as it is "Thai Internal Affairs" .....

they're luring the reds right on in to it. I agree, for all those who call the army and PM foolish or whatever, they know what they are achieving and to good effect. The main blessing is injuries and deaths are far less than they could have been. the amount of evidence in the case on the red siege is overwhelming.

Hear news from the hearsay of a year card Chor.

Said.

1. Infantry 11th yesterday night April 14th at Don M79 to 20th Infantry child is gone Et Lab.

2. Suthep belt Suban missing a leg side being 79 to know if ป่าว Suthep lost more than three days then yes I La.

3. Neck and flat f 11 of splendor and ruin a good move to Director of Hong Prachin then leap away together to sit on at night. 14 after the explosion down

4. This is the 11th infantry soldiers already watermelon watermelon card military talks said. Coffee blank to sit together to eat it inside the 11th Infantry.

5. Meta Exquisite to fly abroad on the night of the 14th, but do not know, but it is XD!.

6. F16 aircraft disappeared without an order of people (good news of the red shirts).

7. Military friendly fight. Because someone ordered large. The military watermelon comment now

8. Disallowed comment edited out/Scott/Moderator

9. Magnate red shirts have come back stage (huge), but not broadcast.

10. Police see red shirts stand empty-handed soldiers are not firing. I Yue interaction of soldiers to help the red shirts.

11. Military m79 shot put pine Lumpini because irate

12. Police Host something Resistance because people see innocence not being killed.

13. Building the World Trade USA. Upcoming building in Thailand (confused Adelaide).

Let all the predictions of the Angeles Crest Da Samui Airport card the year Chor. Go to the interview.

News News real breast to spy to tell a friendly and เน้อ.

All news is written. To know a lot of detective breaking news to the Chua's.

I must be from another planet, because I understand none of the above!!!!

Translation by Google from redshirt website, u know google not the best translators

Confused .. what is he talking about this for? The way to reconcile is to have the mob go home and those with warrants turn themselves in. Nothing to talk about really, just do it

Yes slingshot are nasty and quite lethal in the right hands. I know it was a felony to possess one in New York State in the early 70's.... I got off with a warning.

How about molotov cocktails and spears ... wonder if those would be considered deadly weapons in NY or anywhere else beyond the minds of red mob sympathizers who consider these to be things you bring to a peaceful protest.

I would be willing to admit that slingshots are not deadly or harmful if one of these red apologists would let me use one on them to prove their point. Any takers? molotov cocktail is a no brainer someone runs at you with one of those in hand shoot them in the face!

Maybe if you use it then it will not be deadly or harmful. But I will make you a counter offer to prove my point. I have a neighbor who is 72 years old. He has been a farmer all his life and lives off the land.

You travel to my village at the date of your choice. I will pay your expenses to come here. At the appointed date and time you stand 30 meters away from my neighbor. He will choose a glass marble from his bag and proceed to "use it on you" at a location on your body of his choice. If you survive I will pay your medical expenses. If you do not survive "which you won't". Then you are responsible for the subsequent expenses.

If you agree to accept this challenge I will send you a message to arrange.

Excellent Post! Watch out, or the TV Reds will start burning tires in front of your house.

What is the purpose of live rounds?

Who shot? Who ordered the use of live rounds? Who is dead?

I think the case is pretty clear.

Maybe you are right. Maybe it is OK to let armed insurgents come into the capital and take it over. What country do you come from anyway? I am sure a lot of people would like to know where it is OK to take over 2 sq. miles of the downtown sector of a country's capital city.

You can't be from the country where I come from, because this would have lasted 48 hours and would be over. In fact, in some countries just 2 hours. But, I guess, where you come from it is OK. So where is it again?

You know what old man, i don't care if in your home country the army needs 48h to kill a ten years old boy. If you think that is good, you should probably go home. Bye, bye, was nice to meet you. Time is over now.

Please post link of the video you have showing the army killing the ten year old boy. Or please post the video of the eye witness of the shooting. Obviously you have proof or you would never have posted this. Shurely you are not posting only your opinion, are you???????

I think it was webfact who posted a photo of the boy. Search the board. I am not going to repost it.

Or see how ridiculous it is? Anyone living here for any length of time can spot guys like this and know what they are about mr two-face farang slams other farang for hitting the girlie bars while exiting out the back door of the katoey bar - pun intended!

too disgusting for me to imagine eh but accept others lifestyles :) AND think that there are OTHER reasons for expat men being in LOS OTHER than cheap girls and beer.

Excellent post, up to your usual high standard.

Too bad those most needing to really understand it,

are least likely to give a toss, let alone try to understand it.

Well typically; what goes in, must come out....

It's not an offer that the Govt should accept.... they need to see this through. The Reds have nothing left to bargain with and are trying to stall. There is nothing good about killing, but this action by the govt has to be followed through with to prevent a repeat of this actions by the Reds or the Yellows. Thailand has been rocking since the tsunami... It has to prove to the world and to Thai people that it can be stable. This Yellow/Red thing has to end. Someone has to win.

Precisely, they all went home after black songkran, only to come back again with renewed vigour this year. (Coincidently just after Thaksin's asset freeze verdict. I say coincidently because we all know this has nothing to do with him :) ). What will happen if they go away this time, plan new tactics and come back next year? Or even just go away and continue the intimidation and murder of anyone not supporting their cause? The reds have a proven record of violence, antagonism and unwillingness to get along with any opposing, or even just neutral, view point. Until they can behave like a civilised group they should be treated here as any country would treat an unstable threat to national unity.

What about 25 people kille and several 100 injured because of this:

However, another red-shirt core member Chinawat Haboonpad, said the UDD leadership was still in unity but some leaders had a different view.

"At first, we [the red-shirt leaders] agreed to end the rally but people have died during the political clashes. We then could not come into terms because none of us want to be in prison without receiving a fair treatment," Mr Chinawat said. "If the emergency decree is revoked the police could detain us further for 84 days."

From BP

Yes slingshot are nasty and quite lethal in the right hands. I know it was a felony to possess one in New York State in the early 70's.... I got off with a warning.

How about molotov cocktails and spears ... wonder if those would be considered deadly weapons in NY or anywhere else beyond the minds of red mob sympathizers who consider these to be things you bring to a peaceful protest.

I would be willing to admit that slingshots are not deadly or harmful if one of these red apologists would let me use one on them to prove their point. Any takers? molotov cocktail is a no brainer someone runs at you with one of those in hand shoot them in the face!

Maybe if you use it then it will not be deadly or harmful. But I will make you a counter offer to prove my point. I have a neighbor who is 72 years old. He has been a farmer all his life and lives off the land.

You travel to my village at the date of your choice. I will pay your expenses to come here. At the appointed date and time you stand 30 meters away from my neighbor. He will choose a glass marble from his bag and proceed to "use it on you" at a location on your body of his choice. If you survive I will pay your medical expenses. If you do not survive "which you won't". Then you are responsible for the subsequent expenses.

If you agree to accept this challenge I will send you a message to arrange.

I seriously extend this offer to any red apologsits on this board. Agord it was tongue and cheek to you of course. .

Confused .. what is he talking about this for? The way to reconcile is to have the mob go home and those with warrants turn themselves in. Nothing to talk about really, just do it

ping Pong with Abhisit... Letter from Abhisit to UN....Natthawut ready to negotiate under mediation of UN...next answer from Abhisit: Thai internal Affairs...Politician game

Politician game, Sure Abhisit cannot accept a mediationof UN as it is "Thai Internal Affairs" .....

He should have ask himeself UN mediation long time ago. What it means that it is Thai internal affairs? The Ireland case was not internal affairs? The Cyprus case is not internal affairs? The Darfur case is not internal affairs? Give me a break all of you that you don't want to talk about the possibility of having UN mediation! WHY? What the government afraid of asking UN mediation? To loose face? He has lost face long time ago! The US embassy is evacuating non-essential staff. Do you know what this means in the diplomatic language? It means that they do not trust the country's government as a credible government that can assure the public safety of civilians!

Hear news from the hearsay of a year card Chor.

Said.

1. Infantry 11th yesterday night April 14th at Don M79 to 20th Infantry child is gone Et Lab.

2. Suthep belt Suban missing a leg side being 79 to know if ป่าว Suthep lost more than three days then yes I La.

3. Neck and flat f 11 of splendor and ruin a good move to Director of Hong Prachin then leap away together to sit on at night. 14 after the explosion down

4. This is the 11th infantry soldiers already watermelon watermelon card military talks said. Coffee blank to sit together to eat it inside the 11th Infantry.

5. Meta Exquisite to fly abroad on the night of the 14th, but do not know, but it is XD!.

6. F16 aircraft disappeared without an order of people (good news of the red shirts).

7. Military friendly fight. Because someone ordered large. The military watermelon comment now

8. Disallowed content edited out/Scott/Moderator

9. Magnate red shirts have come back stage (huge), but not broadcast.

10. Police see red shirts stand empty-handed soldiers are not firing. I Yue interaction of soldiers to help the red shirts.

11. Military m79 shot put pine Lumpini because irate

12. Police Host something Resistance because people see innocence not being killed.

13. Building the World Trade USA. Upcoming building in Thailand (confused Adelaide).

Let all the predictions of the Angeles Crest Da Samui Airport card the year Chor. Go to the interview.

News News real breast to spy to tell a friendly and เน้อ.

All news is written. To know a lot of detective breaking news to the Chua's.

I must be from another planet, because I understand none of the above!!!!

Translation by Google from redshirt website, u know google not the best translators

nothing to do with google you can't translate Thai to English and have it make sense without adding in some English here.

To "farangCravings" If the word 'MURDER' fits into this picture at all, it describes the red-shirt leaders......... They have through their own selfish goals, led all their followers over the cliff............ CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE.................

I only see Civilians DEAD not armed red shirt even a 10 year old boy shot by the military

Hmmmm pretty clear

Remove your rose-tinted glasses, engage your brain, and things may even become a little clearer. The soldier from the truck video died, murdered while unarmed and surrendering because he did not want to hurt his fellow thais. Quite a few "innocent protesters" faces were shown in that video, most will end up doing long hard time, if they are lucky.

The boy was told to move away from a dangerous position but refused. He was shot accidentally while the army were shooting at a proven redshit vehicle approaching at speed.

Are you claiming that the same men that are surrendering rather than hurt their countrymen are randomly shooting children? To what end?

@JD - is there something in the water up there?

Source ?? Or guess ??

UMM.........yes! another post claimed no army wounded, to which I replied "he must be dead", no proof of such. My bad! :)

What about 25 people kille and several 100 injured because of this:

However, another red-shirt core member Chinawat Haboonpad, said the UDD leadership was still in unity but some leaders had a different view.

"At first, we [the red-shirt leaders] agreed to end the rally but people have died during the political clashes. We then could not come into terms because none of us want to be in prison without receiving a fair treatment," Mr Chinawat said. "If the emergency decree is revoked the police could detain us further for 84 days."

From BP

first, your numbers are incorrect. second, its above your reading level evidently. why you would even ask such a ridiculous question flabbergasts me. answer me this: how are only 25 dead? (your wounded stats are way off)

Well I guess it's a question of why should they accept a UN mediation? They don't have to there is nothing to be gained from it. I said in my post someone has to win. A UN mediation will draw this out, and then the Yellows will do the same as the Reds, believe me on that one... I know a lot of yellows. To accept the Red proposal is the wost thing that can happen for all sides. Again, someone has to win this. We're not all callous to the plight of the poor here, but the Red leadership is offering them nothing. Now the good news out of this that the problems of the rural poor can no longer be ignored.

Edited by humfurry

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/dsc0126xz.jpg/

Take a look at this photo. Do these people look like criminals to you? Taken today.

I was told that the official line from the military is that it doesnt want to get caught up in some battle with these sort of people around. It could go very badly wrong especially if there are 'real trained' agitators in there. I mean it is possible that they might kill a couple of innocent bystanders to incite the crowd. Or maybe these 'real' terrorists are just thugs. If 50 of that crowd get killed then it will not look good.

No but these do people do

post-105662-1274008236_thumb.jpg

well said ! it is a purely 'business proposition' ! consider the amount of his money that on hold with the current government, just 1% of it, he could make much bigger messes on everything.

He should have ask himeself UN mediation long time ago. What it means that it is Thai internal affairs? The Ireland case was not internal affairs? The Cyprus case is not internal affairs? The Darfur case is not internal affairs? Give me a break all of you that you don't want to talk about the possibility of having UN mediation! WHY? What the government afraid of asking UN mediation? To loose face? He has lost face long time ago! The US embassy is evacuating non-essential staff. Do you know what this means in the diplomatic language? It means that they do not trust the country's government as a credible government that can assure the public safety of civilians!

I just underline that Nattawut knows perfectly the Abhisit answer and this is not going to be followed by any result. That 's all I agree with you about most of your post. But, unfortunately it is too early to get the UN mediation (That should be a good progress toward normalcy0

I caution all you people regarding the arrogant just pack up and go home comments....

Smacks of the over confident attitude in the early stages of this protest.....that it would subside in a few days and pose no difficulties....

Let us all hold the hope that you are not wrong yet again in your judgements!!!!

Edited by 473geo

Nuttawut: Ready to return to table of talks but govt must first call back troops and allow UN to be the mediator

This lying two faced coward has no honour no rights at all.

The rectum wants the U.N. involved , remember you hypocrite the comment from your thug paymaster Thaksin

''The United Nations is not my father.''

No ifs, no buts, straight into gaol arrest warrant executed and his henchmen to follow.