More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

Amsterdam a prize WALLY if I ever saw one.

Inarticulate uninformed con man of a lawyer who is actually screwing Thaksin.

Keep it up cretin

Considering what he did for thew russina mafia he had it habded to him by the al jazeera woman. Amazing. He is meant to be one of the wporlds top spin doctors and that is why thaksin employed him. Disastrous start by him

He ought to be returning Thaksin's retainer after that poor performance!

AlJazeera really screwed the pooch the other day with an interview (only caught a little of it, it was Sean B from the UDD and someone from the government) when the interviewer led with a statement that was factually wrong that threw the Gov't guy for a spin. When the gov't guy caught his bearings and corrected the interviewer even Sean B had to say; "well technically he's correct" (he being the government spokesman. (Kasit? not sure I saw about 10 seconds of it before a meeting)

I am happy to say that Al Jazeera lived up to my high opinion of them today!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from twitter

tulsathit The Rajprasong crowd is definitely not pleased. Like we've heard before: At 1st, leaders controlled mob, now mob's controlling the leaders"

This is an important point and maybe a turning point: it is the proof that it is no more the thaksin or Red leaders fight but it is the Red People one. People do not like the background politician negociations

And from History, this is going to be very tough if the leaders are sidelined.

It is not proof of that at all Jerry. It is proof that after two months of the most vile hateful ultra-violent propaganda they have made people believe they would succeed, which they will not.

Quote from twitter

tulsathit The Rajprasong crowd is definitely not pleased. Like we've heard before: At 1st, leaders controlled mob, now mob's controlling the leaders"

This is an important point and maybe a turning point: it is the proof that it is no more the thaksin or Red leaders fight but it is the Red People one. People do not like the background politician negociations

yeah if they feel short changed with back door negotiations and surely if they lose the next elections as well...

I have had a lovely time reading your opinions. I shall be here again tomorrow. Sorry if you do not like my opinions and I am slow at writing back, but we are a divided nation. I live in Yala, but my family is in Udonthani and my opinions reflect this.

Please do not think I am bad, but my family did get great benefit from Dr. Thaksin. I know he did wrong in other areas, but in Udon we had chances we never had before. Please understand...

Seangthong.

you might want to have a bit of a read about "Dr" Thaksin and what he purportedly wrote or plagiarized his PhD about. Makes for very interesting reading, and just another bit of proof as to what an atrocious individual he really is.

http://us.asiancorrespondent.com/bangkok-p...n-s-ph.d-thesis

I order the moderators and all boardmember to close this thread by 3 a.m.

After that anybody posting will be deemed terrorist under International law of bullshit... :)

You lack the authority to pass this law or to enforce ... either way this would make you impotent.

Now if you think about this logic then you will understand the true Red motives and why they have done all they could to instigate the government to use force and then cry foul they must resign for using force and losing control.

Quote from twitter

It is not proof of that at all Jerry. It is proof that after two months of the most vile hateful ultra-violent propaganda they have made people believe they would succeed, which they will not.

The leaders have made promises they can't keep (to everyone) and lannarebirth is correct ...

Months of speeches about burning BKK down etc etc have led to this. The reds crying about it being children women and grannies and non-violent need to sit back and watch. When the government finally MUST go in and clear them out it will be bloody and violent. It won't be the government killing those women and children and grannies. It'll be the ronin/reds doing it themselves.

The troops should storm the Rajdaprasong site, clear up the women and children, put them in fortified buses and ship them to outlying provinces to 'process' before then shipping them home.

Then we'll see just how unarmed the protestors are.

My symapthies are for the emergency workers now. Soldiers join the army, mostly voluntary. The protesters knew what they were getting in to. The ER workers didn't ask for any of this.

It needs sorting now. The army needs to go in hard and end it now or Abhisit needs to pack up and leave with his tail firmly between his legs.

Are you saying that the Army didn't shoot the two "white suited" emergency workers?

Do you have any proof they did or any reason the army would want to shoot them?

Who has benefited from them being shot?

Suggest that you read the Amnesty International press release.

It has not been proven that the army shoot them. Army also innocent until proven guilty. Please.

After that anybody posting will be deemed terrorist under International law of bullshit... :)

You lack the authority to pass this law or to enforce ... either way this would make you impotent.

Now if you think about this logic then you will understand the true Red motives and why they have done all they could to instigate the government to use force and then cry foul they must resign for using force and losing control.

Firstly it was a joke but since u have ur **** ** ** ** *** ... allow me to explain... and keep it civil next time pls..

It would make me impotent it I had the authority but I fail to enforce the law...

Secondly ... Reds have weapons, Reds are violent, Reds are Killing people, Reds this Reds that...... they are still holding the centre of the city for more than 2 months now... What is actually govt is doing ... what if they never go back.. what if they are here till next songkran...... who's impotent thn..

Why govt is so worried about how they would look in people eyes.... they have said these people are terrorist.... i can't believe a govt in this world allowing 5000 + terrorist in the center of the city running their daily chores without a fuss ...

The govt also know that this can't be solved with power ... only way is negotiations...

Are you mocking me? Is your Western (I assume) knowledge greater than mine?
This is all a bit new to me.

LOL :)

No he's not really mocking you..

you're just fresh meat.

Fresh Red meat :D:D

Who is taking the loin? :D

Firstly it was a joke but since u have ur **** ** ** ** *** ... allow me to explain... and keep it civil next time pls..

It would make me impotent it I had the authority but I fail to enforce the law...

Secondly ... Reds have weapons, Reds are violent, Reds are Killing people, Reds this Reds that...... they are still holding the centre of the city for more than 2 months now... What is actually govt is doing ... what if they never go back.. what if they are here till next songkran...... who's impotent thn..

Why govt is so worried about how they would look in people eyes.... they have said these people are terrorist.... i can't believe a govt in this world allowing 5000 + terrorist in the center of the city running their daily chores without a fuss ...

The govt also know that this can't be solved with power ... only way is negotiations...

Wow, don't get your panties all in a bunch ... I understood you were joking but it is you who can't fathom the first line in my response was a joke.

I suggest calming down a bit before you post and consider what you are reading before you fly off the handle and make arguments with somebody who isn't disagreeing with you.

Wow, don't get your panties all in a bunch ... I understood you were joking but it is you who can't fathom the first line in my response was a joke.

I suggest calming down a bit before you post and consider what you are reading before you fly off the handle and make arguments with somebody who isn't disagreeing with you.

sorry for panties in bunch moment and flying of the handle part :D

but my argument stays

<snip>

but my argument stays

Okay, I apologize as I didn't read your last line, in your original response, and thought we were on the same page when you were talking about armed reds.

I disagree the only way is negotiations.

First, the reds have shown they will play games by changing demands, accepting but not giving in, walking away from talks, refusing to actually negotiate (PM offered elections at the EOY in his 1st offer when he sat down near the start of this and they walked away with no counter) and so on and so on.

Secondly, they are not peaceful, they are breaking the law, the list of places they have stormed and laws violated are enormous and this includes trying to kill the PM.

Thirdly, they don't represent the people of Thailand and have proven over and over and over again they don't care about Thailand or its people. So, how can you negotiate Thailand;s problems with just this group?

Forth - Until the return the billions of dollars of private and public property they have seized (stolen) you just cannot negotiate with them as it would be seen as caving in to the demands of criminals and would continue the 80 years of inability to have democracy.

Fifth, they reds don't care what policies the PM puts in place, they simply want him out of office and there people put in. They have stated this numerous times in terms of the PM and Policies

And to go back to my point of what the reds truly want ... and this can be verified by all their actions and demands and refusal to give in no matter what is reasonably offered.

Their goal is to paralyze as much of Thailand as they can and/or cause widespread chaos and/or financial damage. Then they say that the PM cannot control the people and is not in charge and therefore needs to resign immediately. They don't push for elections but instead push for house dissolution above all else because they believe this would be the perfect opportunity to stage another coup.

Lastly, even if the PM gave into all their demands it would not be good enough because they always say they can't trust him or the gov't when things looks like it will finally be resolved. So, again the only negotiation they want is an immediate house dissolution and do you really believe that would be a proper response to their actions or help this country at all in preventing further unrest?

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO NEGOTIATE ... they simply need to go home and for those with warrants to have their day in court. The PM has already proven he is willing to negotiate if the reds are even the least bit civil.

Edited by jcbangkok

It's often hard to tell if the government is incompetent or whether they are so patient and employing Ali's "rope a dope" tactic. Abhisit's early elections and roadmap was inspired action which painted the Red mob into a corner. They knew they couldn't take the deal because there were no pro-Thaksin provisions in it, but it was so conciliatory in the eyes of the world they had to "think about it" or lose whatever shred of legitimacy that might have had. Over the next day or so they let Weng run with the ball creating confusion as vilolence begins to pick up and they were able to "change the focus". Thaksin hires the soulless PR scum lawyer to document whatever, but is trying like hel_l to buy Thaksin back a seat at the table. "Outside third parties" are required as then in the eyes of an indifferent worlsd both parties in the mediation must have some sort of legitimacy.

So then the accounts get frozen. This act seems to have begun to clarify their thinking somewhat as regards "end games". Talk of senate , gov, red tripartate negotiations. Don't know where Thaksin and his shit spinning mouthpiece fit into that.

Edited by lannarebirth

KissDassi,

I am interested in knowing who, why and where the boy was murdered.

Please provide the information as you have misconstrued it.

Thanks,

I am adherent of Seh Daeng's change-through-peace-and-music policy.

The child refused to leave the area of a army roadblock.

The soldiers told him it was dangerous and to stay clear,

apparently he didn't listen, or go far enough away or the right direction.

A drunk Red van driver trying to deliver knives and supplies to the red rally,

tried to ram the roadblock and the soldiers tried to shoot out the tires,

and then shot the driver to stop him. Coming at them at speed with a large vehicle.

The child apparently was down field and accidentally took a round or a ricochet.

Death by misadventure, acidental death etc. Maybe 3rd degree manslaughter.

Intentional murder it was not by all reports,

except Kisdani repeating this line over and over.

tulsathit 2. So tonite will see either leaders retrying to persuade protesters to accept the plan or protesters re-galvanizing the leaders.

yeah.... Red Leaders cannot persuade their troops: they have no choice. Problem of sophisticated politician playing with People. The lower class want what they have been told they will get.

I have made a survey following some unionist conflicts when the leaders are sidelined by the troops: very difficult to manage, negotiations quite tough, probably some new leaders will emerge in the coming days.

This is not about filing the pockets of the people on the streets and we are not ignorant. This is about justice and democracy for the followers of the only Prime Minister to be re-elected in the history of the constitutional Monarchy, the greatest leader of our time. The leader did nothing but good for the poor of Thailand, and was ousted unconstitutionally.

The use of human shields is but a figment of your imagination, probably an imagination filled with too much nonesense chatter with foreigners who know nothing.

Go away, read history and then you may think it is a worthy cause.

Go away Troll

KissDassi,

I am interested in knowing who, why and where the boy was murdered.

Please provide the information as you have misconstrued it.

Thanks,

I am adherent of Seh Daeng's change-through-peace-and-music policy.

The child refused to leave the area of a army roadblock.

The soldiers told him it was dangerous and to stay clear,

apparently he didn't listen, or go far enough away or the right direction.

A drunk Red van driver trying to deliver knives and supplies to the red rally,

tried to ram the roadblock and the soldiers tried to shoot out the tires,

and then shot the driver to stop him. Coming at them at speed with a large vehicle.

The child apparently was down field and accidentally took a round or a ricochet.

Death by misadventure, acidental death etc. Maybe 3rd degree manslaughter.

Intentional murder it was not by all reports,

except Kisdani repeating this line over and over.

Noting that the AI report mentions a 10 year old s being injured, not killed, I'm wondering if, despite the heat the report generated the boy is in fact alive, which would be hopefully some good news.

Regards

But...But...But ...CNN and BBC said the reds don't have any amunition ..... so that canoot be a real gun.... c'mon it's fake as the reds would vever do that :) ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :D ... Who is going to get rid of this Dan Rivers and / or make him leave the country along with all the other stupid CNN reporters / teams as well as the BBC one's.....

Good site with pearls like this peaceful red democracy advocate quietly meditating while contemplating a middle path to seek ways to have his opinion voiced:

t2523412635.jpg

A demonstrator shoots a pistol during clashes with security forces in Bangkok

AFP

Ahhh c'mon guys ...! It's Harry Potters broom ... what's wrong with you all .....

My broom at home doesn't have fire come out at the end.Maybe this was the newer type?It also looks to me as that he is wearing a police helmet.

I think we can rule out that it is a broom ...

armed.jpg

<snip>

but my argument stays

Okay, I apologize as I didn't read your last line, in your original response, and thought we were on the same page when you were talking about armed reds.

I disagree the only way is negotiations.

First, the reds have shown they will play games by changing demands, accepting but not giving in, walking away from talks, refusing to actually negotiate (PM offered elections at the EOY in his 1st offer when he sat down near the start of this and they walked away with no counter) and so on and so on.

Secondly, they are not peaceful, they are breaking the law, the list of places they have stormed and laws violated are enormous and this includes trying to kill the PM.

Thirdly, they don't represent the people of Thailand and have proven over and over and over again they don't care about Thailand or its people. So, how can you negotiate Thailand;s problems with just this group?

Forth - Until the return the billions of dollars of private and public property they have seized (stolen) you just cannot negotiate with them as it would be seen as caving in to the demands of criminals and would continue the 80 years of inability to have democracy.

Fifth, they reds don't care what policies the PM puts in place, they simply want him out of office and there people put in. They have stated this numerous times in terms of the PM and Policies

And to go back to my point of what the reds truly want ... and this can be verified by all their actions and demands and refusal to give in no matter what is reasonably offered.

Their goal is to paralyze as much of Thailand as they can and/or cause widespread chaos and/or financial damage. Then they say that the PM cannot control the people and is not in charge and therefore needs to resign immediately. They don't push for elections but instead push for house dissolution above all else because they believe this would be the perfect opportunity to stage another coup.

Lastly, even if the PM gave into all their demands it would not be good enough because they always say they can't trust him or the gov't when things looks like it will finally be resolved. So, again the only negotiation they want is an immediate house dissolution and do you really believe that would be a proper response to their actions or help this country at all in preventing further unrest?

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO NEGOTIATE ... they simply need to go home and for those with warrants to have their day in court. The PM has already proven he is willing to negotiate if the reds are even the least bit civil.

Its ok...

But negotiations are paramount for permanent solution...

Getting the area cleared is just part of the solution..

keep it simmering and you will have another insurgency kinda situation in the northern regions as well...

That would be the last thing Thailand needs..

Both parties will have to take a middle path... sacrificing a little to gain alot in future...

but then its politics and result everybody wants would be .. Absolute power...

lets see how it pans out in next few days....

And being a Canadian myself brings nothing but total embarassment to me and wants to make me vomit ... Oye what a scum and even that word is not strong enough to describe what he is .... Yuk!!! Yuk!!! Yuk!!!

Great Interview right from the first question and answer w/Thaksin Lawyer

The reds should have gone home while they had a good enough "victory" in their pocket, but instead, the greedy cretins valued the potential content in their pockets higher than the life of their ignorant supporters.

Nobody (except the red manipulators themselves) wants dead Thais in the streets, but this will never end unless those cowards that use women and children as human shields are stopped.

This is not about filing the pockets of the people on the streets and we are not ignorant. This is about justice and democracy for the followers of the only Prime Minister to be re-elected in the history of the constitutional Monarchy, the greatest leader of our time. The leader did nothing but good for the poor of Thailand, and was ousted unconstitutionally.

The use of human shields is but a figment of your imagination, probably an imagination filled with too much nonesense chatter with foreigners who know nothing.

Oh please just go to bed and don't wake up from your existing coma ... as a matter of fact let it take you away slowly without pain so we never have to hear you again .. Pfff!!!

And being a Canadian myself brings nothing but total embarassment to me and wants to make me vomit ... Oye what a scum and even that word is not strong enough to describe what he is .... Yuk!!! Yuk!!! Yuk!!!
Great Interview right from the first question and answer w/Thaksin Lawyer

In my posting on his FaceBook account and email to his firm I wasn't contrained by TV rules. Boy that felt good. WishI'd made up a new email address beforehand though.

Edited by lannarebirth

What went wrong with my post..? Got overlapped with someone elses ...

This is mine

Oh please just go to bed and don't wake up from your existing coma ... as a matter of fact let it take you away slowly without pain so we never have to hear you again .. Pfff!!!

The reds should have gone home while they had a good enough "victory" in their pocket, but instead, the greedy cretins valued the potential content in their pockets higher than the life of their ignorant supporters.

Nobody (except the red manipulators themselves) wants dead Thais in the streets, but this will never end unless those cowards that use women and children as human shields are stopped.

Keep it up cretin

Considering what he did for thew russina mafia he had it habded to him by the al jazeera woman. Amazing. He is meant to be one of the wporlds top spin doctors and that is why thaksin employed him. Disastrous start by him

Another idiot ( Not realy as he is racking in the $$$) but another despicable person as bad as the arrogant and paid off CNN and BBC reporters .... this is what is is controlling our world right now ..... Shit disgusting people !!! :)

It's strange how the international media always seem to leave out the 'Thaksin link' when they report on this. It's such an important piece in the puzzle that to me it even feels suspicious that they don't mention this, almost like he's greased a few palms in the west (oh it does happen!). Instead they talk about the 'rural poor' versus the 'elite', and associate the word democracy with the very people who ruin the very idea by happily selling their vote fot the price of a couple of beers!

I think that the bbc/cnn and the rest of these 'non-biased' organisations should get to the real truth which is far more interesting than the story which they're currently reporting.

Why don't they ask the red shirts how much they're getting paid? Ask them why they think Thaksin is so great and what he could do for the country should he return. Ask them how they think that Thaksin, as a convicted criminal, could possibly plan to be taken seriously by the international community, should he manage to bully his way back into office.

Ask them why they are using women and children as a human shield.

Ask them why they risk their lives for a greedy evil billionaire?

Why can't the press get an interview with Thaksin? A few well placed questions will simply destroy him.

Why don't the international media do their job rather than appearing to be the heroes in the danger zone, reporting alongside the red-shirt 'freedom fighters'?

My point? It appears that Thaksin has more than just a few red-shirts in his back pocket!!!

I think it's true what you say; that Thaksin is a link in all of this, but come on really, if you say its all him then I think you are really underestimating the Thais. There is much more at work here. So much to take into account. I'm sure many people who have worked in public or Thai schools can give much insight into education here, both for the rich and poor. The division of wealth that keeps getting bigger. The attitudes of the priveleged here towards poor people, issaan people, dark people etc. The glue that has kept people together for so long eroding with no hope for something to replace it. Put all these things together in the usual Thai style and this is what youve got. I can only speculate on what is to come, but for god's sakes I hope it gets better.

I am only invisible because I am trying to work out the posting system!!

This is all a bit new to me.

This is not about filing the pockets of the people on the streets and we are not ignorant. This is about justice and democracy for the

followers of the only Prime Minister to be re-elected in the history of the constitutional Monarchy, the greatest leader of our time. The leader did nothing but good for the poor of Thailand, and was ousted unconstitutionally.

Congrats for being the ONLY person in Yala to think this. But congrats on becoming invisible on your very first post!

A red in disguise of ... yup a CNN reporter but a rookie ... a new one !!

Keep it up cretin

Another idiot ( Not realy as he is racking in the $$$) but another despicable person as bad as the arrogant and paid off CNN and BBC reporters .... this is what is is controlling our world right now ..... Shit disgusting people !!! :)

This guy is a disgust. Fortunately he can't go to a Thai court, but he can be sued for propaganda and his licence can be revoked. I got one lawyer's licence revoked in Europe with far more less seriousness.