Givi Dealers In Thailand

HI, Matt try looking at Authorized GIVI Dealer Bangkok at Thai Motor Box. Variety of products that may fit your bike including the heavyduty monoracks baseplates topcases and sidecases. try looking at the website by this name or call 0898925654 call him Alvin. He speaks good English.

post-107511-1274489782.jpg

Thitinan. If it is your shop you should really say so :D

Also it would probably pay to advertise on Thai visa. I believe its economical :D:D

thank you thaicbr

Are you sure about the "Free shipping" ?

BTW folks, Alvin (pron: Alwin?) speaks and understands English like a Pommie...... a big plus when buying accessories here. :D

Kudos to Allan for pointing me in his direction, yesterday. :)

Racks for the Yamaha LCE.

GPS 13.711335886856311N 100.4872977733612E approximately. :D

edit: Alwin...will you price match if another dealer is selling below you?

Edited by GungaDin

Matt, 5 months wait, so that's no good to you.

He's still suggesting you "try Kawasaki bigbike Pattaya or Chiangmai."

Failing that, Twisted Throttle in the US.

I had a look at the .pdf instruction sheets and they are the Heavy Duty racks and are solid steel and very heavy for shipping,

although they would be ok if Twisted would use the USPS. Still expensive!

I have the HD rack on my LCE.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/filemanager/download/2292/

edit: If you want to use throw over saddlebags, you will def need the "Universal" HD side racks available here. and cut off the 30mm tongue at the top of the side bracket.

Free shipping to KS is a bonus. :)

Edited by GungaDin

All the Givi dealers I've called here in Thailand have the boxes but no mounts. I'm looking for mounts for a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R.

Maybe I should buy the box here and order the mounting kit from abroad?

Matt.

As long as you can get the mounting plate (they pretty much all have those) then you can get the rest of the mounting kit custom made solid/stainless steel here pretty cheap. Give them your specs or a decent photo of the original and take your bike in so they get the exact measurements and many places will do an excellent job of making mounts/racks to fix the mounting plate to.

As long as you can get the mounting plate (they pretty much all have those) then you can get the rest of the mounting kit custom made solid/stainless steel here pretty cheap. Give them your specs or a decent photo of the original and take your bike in so they get the exact measurements and many places will do an excellent job of making mounts/racks to fix the mounting plate to..

It would be very helpful if you would list a few names & contact numbers of fabricators.

Do you have any?

Twisted Throttle's price for the rack is a 100%, rip-off.

As long as you can get the mounting plate (they pretty much all have those) then you can get the rest of the mounting kit custom made solid/stainless steel here pretty cheap. Give them your specs or a decent photo of the original and take your bike in so they get the exact measurements and many places will do an excellent job of making mounts/racks to fix the mounting plate to..

It would be very helpful if you would list a few names & contact numbers of fabricators.

Do you have any?

Twisted Throttle's price for the rack is a 100%, rip-off.

Had 2 built in Bkk. First one was at a local metalwork shop which was great but when I went back for another for my current bike I found it had closed down or moved. The second one I had done at Dr Bike. I know some have had racks built here and had problems, others not. If you spec it correctly and make sure that they build it of strong enough materials and design to cope with the weight and wind pressure then you should be ok. Mine has been fine. (CB1300 with my big givi top box often heavily loaded). Other custom shops in BKK (and I am sure elsewhere in LOS) will also do it.

Dr Bike is on Chok Chai 4. Here's a map (Thanks to BigBikeBKK):

DrBikeBKK.jpg

Givi distributors in Asia, Partial list ........

# L. Piya Intertrade Co., Ltd.

helmets and accessories

1108/18 RAMA 4 THUNGMAHAMEK SATHORN

Bangkok

THAILAND

02 2490311

02 2499682

[email protected]

# GIVI ASIA SDN BHD

Accessories

NO 256 JALAN IPOH BATU 2, 51200 KUALA LUMPUR.

MALAYSIA FACTORY

+603 4045 1800

+603 4045 4300

[email protected]

http://www.givi.com.my

# PT Indomotor Box

helmets and accessories

KOMPLEK PLAZA RADIO DALAM NO . 7 , JLN RADIO DALAM RAYA

12140 Jakarta

INDONESIA

+6221 7397231

+6221 7280 1208

www.indomoton.net.id

www. motomaret.com

# CYCLENET PTE LTD

helmets and accessories

1179 SERANGOON ROAD

328232 Singapore

SINGAPORE

+65 62956393

+65 62950748

[email protected]

VIETNAM ?

http://www.givi.com.vn/

Edited by GungaDin

As long as you can get the mounting plate (they pretty much all have those) then you can get the rest of the mounting kit custom made solid/stainless steel here pretty cheap. Give them your specs or a decent photo of the original and take your bike in so they get the exact measurements and many places will do an excellent job of making mounts/racks to fix the mounting plate to.

I'll stick to the original brackets thanks. I saw what happened to Tony's custom made brackets... :)

Matt.

I'll stick to the original brackets thanks. I saw what happened to Tony's custom made brackets... :)

Matt.

I like these better Matt,

SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock Sidecarrier (Kawasaki Ninja 650R / ER6F / ER6N, '09-) Evo Style for Givi, Micatech, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases

They also do the topbox bracket, i`m looking into these for my 650r, i prefer them to the givi`s as they are quick detachable brackets, and have plates to suit the givi side boxes, and if you dont like the idea of the high box these side brackets dont need the top bracket to be fitted first unlike the givi..

post-107651-1274840889_thumb.jpg

Edited by rizla

^^^^ EUR 199,95 <deleted> :)

Yep, nothing cheap now....But for the givi`s you need to buy the top rack aswell, as the side racks cant be mounted unless you have it...and the givi`s are not quick release....at a cost of 359 euros=14,250 baht

Yep, nothing cheap now.... Outside Asia. :)

I would concentrate on contacting the factory in Malaysia.

at a cost of 359 euros=14,250 baht, from bangkok, Asia

We're discussing racks, pay attention ! :D

The rack was 1800bt

The side units 2500bt

Total: 4,300bt + box of your choice!

Free fitting and delivery!

Edited by GungaDin

Yep, nothing cheap now.... Outside Asia. :)

I would concentrate on contacting the factory in Malaysia.

at a cost of 359 euros=14,250 baht, from bangkok, Asia

We're discussing racks, pay attention ! :D

The rack was 1800bt

The side units 2500bt

Total: 4,300bt + box of your choice!

Free fitting and delivery!

So i can get a top rack and side units(racks) for 4,300 baht from givi and they will deliver and fit for free GREAT...How long will they take to get to buriram....contact details to strike the deal please..thanks