English Breakfast Nazis

gonzobrains

jingthing, I'm not a denier but neither am I someone who believes the story spoonfed to me. So maybe it happened, maybe it didn't.

anyway, that's all off topic. stick to the topic. Thais are on TV with their Nazi stuff; they say it's ok and I agree

Nazi's and the Holocaust happened, not maybe, did.

The Nazi's themselves documented much of their own murderous barbarism and thankfully much of their own evidence still exists.

What is so sad with regards Thai tv and the people who appear on it in Nazi regalia is that they are so uneducated about the genocidal events perpetrated by the Nazis less than 70 years ago.

I just think that people who want to get all worked up over this stuff should join forums with 1000s of other people who get off on getting worked up over this 70 year old crap. Why drag it into a Thailand forum?

You were the poster that started all these replies "it sure did happen"If you had kept to the original topic of "look alike thai swastika's" then it would n't have gone off topic.As others have said the thai symbol has buddhist origins.

Spouting that we dont know what happened in 1940 is just plainly not true.Not only is it well documented, but there are still thousands of people alive today who took part in WW11 and many who witnessed what the nazis did.And the same is true of the kymer rouge period in Cambodia.