Unseen In Thailand

Kan Win

Very nice pics!  What type of camera did you use?

B)B)B)

Thank you Membrane & the Good Dr.

Olympus C-2500L - it is a SRL Digital, great to work with, easy and sweet.

Please click on the thumbnails for a bigger picture - and at the bottom of each photo is the Camera type, unless I changed the Photo, then nothing shows up.

B)B)B)

One of the reasons I posted my URL is because so many of the members & visitors to this forum, may not have visited these places and to give Thailand a better picture of what they can expect, when on their holidays.

I will be putting up more photos from around Thailand soon.

:DB)B)

And will keep you all posted. :o

Great work Kan, Thanks for sharing with us.

Can you tell me what is that big Waterfall and where it is located?

Thanks.

:D:o

Dear Kwiz117

Than one is on the Srinakarin Reservoir in Kanachanburi Province.

Sorry for my bad spelling on this one, Huay Mekhan Kumin Waterfall. Took that one last year in August, plenty of water in it then as you saw.

A lot of High So People from BKK there, at that time, not a backpackers place.

B)B)B)

• 3 weeks later...

B)

Opps, I did it again.

http://www.pbase.com/win13

Figured it out at last.

Sound & Light directory, sorry photos not up to scratch, but then again no flash was allowed. B)

Will delete or move it before New Year so that all of you Kan see Thailand as I and my family have Pictured it, so to speak, this most beautiful Country through the eyes of Kan Win, his family and friends, since they have taken some photos with my camera that I have posted and will post. Credit is Credit where it is due. (opps - sorry if that is not correct) :o

To George, Sorry, but, I am about to post 2 or 3 hundred photos for your forum, family and friends for this coming festive season, but better I post it on my pages, much easier for Kan Win, as one does not want to HOG your http://www.thaivisa.com/gallery/albums.php

Thank you so much George for allowing Kan Win to post his URL on YOUR forum B)

P.S. Copyright of course by Win13 (Kan Win). Should, dear George, anyone of your Forum regular members wish to use any of these photos, purely for promoting Thailand, please ask them to PM me, and my photos will be F.O.C. to all regular members of this Forum. :D