Warnings

neilf

For the good of all here yes by all means, but not if it is a personal thing specific to one member

i was surprised to see the thread by jackcorbett on 20th may deleted in that it would have warned many people to watch out for her and would have been for the good of all here. it was not posted as his specific loss or as a personal thing specific to him.

For the good of all here yes by all means, but not if it is a personal thing specific to one member

i was surprised to see the thread by jackcorbett on 20th may deleted in that it would have warned many people to watch out for her and would have been for the good of all here. it was not posted as his specific loss or as a personal thing specific to him.

I think we are also not allowed to discuss Moderators Decisions, so don't be surprised if this gets deleted soon. However if you would like to see photos (she is cute) of the Lady, there are other Forums about Pattaya. But I can not tell you where, because we are also not allowed to post links to other Forums here, so it mayl be forever a SECRET for you :)

Thai Visa is not a missing or wanted persons board and any photos in this regard will be deleted immediatly.

Please also note that discussion of moderation is not allowed in the open forum.

One post and a quoted reply deleted, just to be clear on this please see Thai Visa rule number 28

28) Not to post missing person posts except with the explicit approval of admin (email support[at]ThaiVisa.com).

Please allow me to clarify this rule.

With the example of that deleted thread, the girl could have indeed taken money from someone or it was just a jealous reaction of her ex boyfriend trying to discredit her in public. Or whatever else.

We do not know if the story behind it is true or false. So in order to protect the person someone is looking for such threads are generally not allowed and need special approval by admin.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

Interesting thread. I've got to the end of it and all I've found is Mod's comments about the posts they've deleted. With reasons. I have no idea what any of this is all about.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Maybe it would be better to clarify whaz up before proceeding. Is it still open?