Thailand Appears Back To Normal: PM

webfact

Well since Abhesit was just on TV now..with all the ambassadors....NO SOUND...only Thai subtitles, that didn't match up....and were repeating... There isn't any need for it to be silent if they are putting Thai subtitles on the bottom, it should only be silent if they dubbed over it.

How would we ever know what was said....lol time to wake up people.... This government is obviously hiding stuff. If you didn't already know this should be the most obvious link to it...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since Abhesit was just on TV now..with all the ambassadors....NO SOUND...only Thai subtitles, that didn't match up....and were repeating... There isn't any need for it to be silent if they are putting Thai subtitles on the bottom, it should only be silent if they dubbed over it.

How would we ever know what was said....lol time to wake up people.... This government is obviously hiding stuff. If you didn't already know this should be the most obvious link to it...

And I'm sure that the ambassadors never heard a word he said too, and will have to read the subtitles to find out what he said to them. It's a bit of a mystery why he bothered to hold a meeting with a bunch of foreign representatives, who are free to say what they like after said meeting, when there's obviously such a huge conspiracy to cover everything up. I blame the fluoride in the water.

You are claiming that they are not protesters? What are they doing behind barricades in the middle of a firefight?

If you have proof that they are protesters, please show it.

Otherwise I assume they're behind the barricades so that they don't get shot and killed?

That would be the logical explanation.

Maybe Einstein has a better one, who knows.

Nick Nostiz covered this one on the NM blog - they were protesters. I'd link to it but I'm sure you're already aware of it.

I guess you were thinking about having a family picnic in the area around the same time?

How would we ever know what was said....lol time to wake up people.... This government is obviously hiding stuff.

...OR, there was some sort of a technical glitch for, like, all of 30 seconds, and during the rest of the broadcast you can see and hear perfectly everything Abhisit was saying. And if you really want to know what you missed, you can probably contact every single ambassador there, every TV channel, every reporter, every other person... umm, it's pointless to argue this, isn't it? You're right, the gov't is hiding something. Please check the chip they put in your brain for details.

key word: APPEARS

here I was thinking the key word was: NORMAL

80 years of political turmoil and instability, revolving constitutions and coups, with seething hatred and violence bubbling below the surface.

Of course things are back to NORMAL, *MORE THAN normal,even!*[The travel advisories are not back to THE SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE ergo the more than normal]*

-------------

Who laughed and chortled at the TRUE warnings of how big the Pridian movement was, can now heckle the TRUTH that Thailand is on fault lines to break up into different countries.

-----------

Come on all you red AND yellow fanatics, alike; if 'getting back to normal' is considered a worthy goal, one doesn't have to be genius to predict the news headlines for the next several years.

I tried to tell them not to give the Red side martyrs! This is a new element of 'normal' that is already playing out and visible in the mix; making it more difficult for The Joseph Solution

, but still possible. If Thailand wants to be a G30 Nation within 5 to 10 years, instead of the coming MESS that will make May 2010 look like a picnic, they would consult with me on the roll of The Joseph Plan to implement The Joseph Solution. :)[in my coms with TV Support as to whether details are permitted to be discussed, the answer was NO, so stop asking]

I AM discussing it with Thais who have a slim chance of making a difference.

Abhisit said the number of 'terrorists' among red-shirt protesters was relatively small. Most red shirts were ordinary citizens.

The Nation, May 30, 2010.

Thank you for the vid of a bunch of idiots putting them selves into a situation where they might get shot

I heard shooting in the background, but no proof they where being shot at

In fact the opposite as they where laid flat on the ground and the shooting seemed to continue, so unless the army was practicing tyre shooting there is no proof in this vid they where shooting at unarmed protestors

The only fact I couldd see was people putting them selves into a place where they could get hurt and afterwards saying it was someone elses fault

Here is a video of an emergency worker saying the army stormed the temple and killed 6 people at overnight. You need to understand Thai so you might need to ask your wife to translate. (Warning: graphic images).

Well I asked the wife as she talks Thai better than me

And it seems a lot better than you

At no time did he say he had proof it was the Army

he was saying he a saw the army above and when the people where killed he assumed it must have been the army

He could of coarse at this distance tell if they were really army people or people just dressed in army clothes

Now if you where Thaskin and knew you where going to loose

what's the best way to discredit the Government

and if you have members of your black/red army mingled with others

Any one who has played Chess know's the aim of the game is to Check Mate the King

and how many pawn's you sacrifice to achieve this is part of the game plan

I didn't say anywhere that he had "proof" that the army killed them. I said he "said" it, just like you did say he said it.

I think we should just all agree that the red shirts killed 88 of their own people and the army shot all their live ammunition into the air (which by the way never came down, so no risk there either, all bullets got stuck in the clouds) or used rubber bullets. The army killed absolutely nobody.

The nurse that was shot in the back while attending a red shirt protester was shot by another red shirt protester because he was angry that his "comrade" was being attended by a sexy nurse. The paramedic that was shot in the head while attending a red shirt protester was also shot by another red shirt, because the guy that was shot had sex with his mia noi, so he didn't want him saved, so he shot the paramedic.

All the journalists that said the army as firing at unarmed civilians are all liars, that's why they became journalists, to get shot and then tell a lie.

What else? Oh yeah, the guy in civilian clothing running together with the army and shooting in the same direction as the army was added later into the video by Steven Spielberg's special effects studio, who was bought by Thaksin.

Finally, all the photos of dead unarmed civilians are Photoshopped by Thaksin's son.

Why didn't I see this earlier? Now it all makes sense. :)

Now you have convinced us all you have gone way overboard

That's good Mr. Prime Minister. As things have 'appeared' to have gone back to 'normal' there's no need for elections, social reform and reconciliation. Biznit as usual. :)

Your words

The government have never said this

Did you mean this?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/...h-30130474.html

Abhisit said the number of 'terrorists' among red-shirt protesters was relatively small. Most red shirts were ordinary citizens.

This is very sad indeed, but did they not realize that they were there illegally, ruining the economy and thousands of people's lives? Had they not been warned repeatedly to leave?

They are Thai people, people from Bangkok. It is their home. Where shall they go?

Farangs are guest in Thailand, you are welcome here. But please don't tell Thai people they have to leave.

Showed my Thai wife your comments

She asked where are the wrist labels that you can read to say they are from Bangkok

She reads thai very well and can not see them

But she did say Thai people do not normally live in the streets behind tyres

So where should they go

You just answered your own question

HOME

This is very sad indeed, but did they not realize that they were there illegally, ruining the economy and thousands of people's lives? Had they not been warned repeatedly to leave?

Leave? And go where? You realize that many people actually live in Bangkok? What about the

people that live in those little wooden houses on the dirty Klong? Go where? Holiday in Phuket? Koh Samui? Not everyone has the money to just leave and go on holiday. :)

So your saying

As the red shirts have taken over the streets they have no where to go

You'll get no argument from me

If the red shirts where not illegally causing troubles in the streets, they would be able to stay safe in their homes

You are claiming that they are not protesters? What are they doing behind barricades in the middle of a firefight?

Otherwise I assume they're behind the barricades so that they don't get shot and killed?

They were in an area which was an illegal place to be

They put them selves in front of an army firing bullets

That is proof they where ever protestors or absolute fools

Statement: War Crimes Expert Joines Investigation of Bangkok Deaths

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2010/05/sta...gkok_deaths.htm

As Thaskin is paying their asking price

They would not be a little biased towards Thaskins version of events would they

My Thai wife has only a few words to say

This is Thailand

We do not want Farang telling is what to do

This is Thailand

He is investigating the death of about 80 Thai people so may be the families of the dead will appreciate the help?

P.S. what does the mrs think about Thailand being appointed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council?

Edited by monkfish

What is the logic in being in an area that everyone knew had become a battle-field? What's the logic in staying in an area that the government had repeatedly warned over a number of weeks was not safe?

Maybe they are living there?

You cleary don't live there and probably never took a look at the red shirt rally site in person.

I live close to the live fire zone, in the corner of Sathorn road and Param 4, short walking distance to Lumpini Tower.

I had two friends as 'refugees' last week. They live on the other side of Praram 4, on the . Suan Lum nigh bazaar side. When the crackdown started they couldn't go home anymore. We tried to go and have a look, grab clean clothes and empty the fridge . When we wanted to cross the road, people there warned us of army snipers. Live fire zone.

No-one asked the residents of the live fire zone before what they think about or gave them any information, the army just started shooting. Since weeks there where troops resting in this area, before the crackdown started they disappeared. moved further back and started shooting from a distance.

The area wasn't anyhow blocked off. Somebody unfamiliar with that area looking for an address to reach or someone not updated about the newest developments driving with his family car or walked around the corner to the Lotus eXpress could be easily trapped in the 'death zone.'

Not that there was machine gun fire all the time and everybody was killed, only then and now you could hear some single shots or something under fire for 5 minutes or so. taktaktak tak tak

Other people were still walking across, but we didn't dare. Scary enough.

For the people who trapped there in the live fire zone, there was no official attempt to give some a safety passage and have cease fire during that time and no attempt to organize their evacuation.

My soi became the parking/waiting lane and retreat zone for ambulance cars and yenakard riad the race track between the battle zone and the hospitals, because Sathorn road was blocked and a fire zone too. There was no other traffic than ambulance cars for days. The Seven closed and the other small shops too. The area become quiet, except that you could hear the gun shots. lucky for us the soi didn't became a fire zone.

In the early morning of May 19 the electricity was shut down at our place and the neighborhood area too. We didn't decide to leave the home before afternoon.

Clueless what actually had happened, seeing the last other residents leave, the smoke rising up at the different parts of town, cell phone battery nearly empty. no internet, no TV, nobody knows much, A few buildings, many piles of tyres burned down on Praram 4. A no-mans land, no red shirts and no security force, no army to see. A couple people on the street, nobody speaks much, few are clearly distraught or shocked.

Not under fire like other people the days before but "escaping" wasn't that easy and relaxed when you don't know what can happen after it becomes dark and no electric and no street lights.

No taxi, yenakard was a dead end road, looking for an ATM, all out of order also at banks far away from the battle zone.

try to get at a busy road main road at 7pm a taxi to a destination taxi driver don't fancy much. Try it one hour before the curfew starts.

Hurry up, you could end up in the middle of a live fire zone, caught on a video on youtube and someknowitall on the internet make comments like 'your fault, why you didn't leave as you where told.'

-----

crawling for life in the live firing zone

PS. The video is taken from youtube, and was not filmed by myself. It is example how easy it can be that you are suddenly under live fire, because the government declared Thai people to enemies and started shooting at them.

According to the uploader it is Rajprarop road on Saturday morning

Edited by kissdani

This is Thailand

He is investigating the death of about 80 Thai people so may be the families of the dead will appreciate the help?

P.S. what does the mrs think about Thailand being appointed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council?

He is not investigating anything. He is a paid advocate. His job is to represent the Red shirts and Thaksin in legal battles with the Thai government.

No matter which side you take, you can't deny that the protestors are no more than pawns for Thaksin and his factions.

Edited by longway

Somebody unfamiliar with that area looking for an address to reach or someone not updated about the newest developments driving with his family car or walked around the corner to the Lotus eXpress could be easily trapped in the 'death zone.'

Give me a break. This situation didn't escalate overnight. It was over the course of several weeks. Even the soi dogs had seen the news and made themselves scarce.

The government gave warning after warning, all the while getting flack from red supporters like you joking about how ineffective and hollow those warnings were, and then when they finally said "enough is enough" and moved in with force, suddenly the reddies play the sympathy card: "we were out for a stroll and had no idea it was a battle zone being beamed around the world as lead news story - we just never saw it coming".

My soi became the parking/waiting lane and retreat zone for ambulance cars and yenakard riad the race track between the battle zone and the hospitals, because Sathorn road was blocked and a fire zone too. There was no other traffic than ambulance cars for days. The Seven closed and the other small shops too. The area become quiet, except that you could hear the gun shots. lucky for us the soi didn't became a fire zone.

In the early morning of May 19 the electricity was shut down at our place and the neighborhood area too. We didn't decide to leave the home before afternoon.

Clueless what actually had happened, seeing the last other residents leave, the smoke rising up at the different parts of town, cell phone battery nearly empty. no internet, no TV, nobody knows much, A few buildings, many piles of tyres burned down on Praram 4. A no-mans land, no red shirts and no security force, no army to see. A couple people on the street, nobody speaks much, few are clearly distraught or shocked.

Not under fire like other people the days before but "escaping" wasn't that easy and relaxed when you don't know what can happen after it becomes dark and no electric and no street lights.

No taxi, yenakard was a dead end road, looking for an ATM, all out of order also at banks far away from the battle zone.

try to get at a busy road main road at 7pm a taxi to a destination taxi driver don't fancy much. Try it one hour before the curfew starts.

Hurry up, you could end up in the middle of a live fire zone, caught on a video on youtube and someknowitall on the internet make comments like 'your fault, why you didn't leave as you where told.'

-----

crawling for life in the live firing zone

PS. The video is taken from youtube, and was not filmed by myself. It is example how easy it can be that you are suddenly under live fire, because the government declared Thai people to enemies and started shooting at them.

According to the uploader it is Rajprarop road on Saturday morning

There is an night in the life of kiss dani

who asked you for that

and why does it relate to the topic of this thread

Take your little life somewhere else

That's good Mr. Prime Minister. As things have 'appeared' to have gone back to 'normal' there's no need for elections, social reform and reconciliation. Biznit as usual. :)

Your words

The government have never said this

No...no....no need to tell us...your wife told you to say that...

Somebody unfamiliar with that area looking for an address to reach or someone not updated about the newest developments driving with his family car or walked around the corner to the Lotus eXpress could be easily trapped in the 'death zone.'

Give me a break. This situation didn't escalate overnight. It was over the course of several weeks. Even the soi dogs had seen the news and made themselves scarce.

The government gave warning after warning, all the while getting flack from red supporters like you joking about how ineffective and hollow those warnings were, and then when they finally said "enough is enough" and moved in with force, suddenly the reddies play the sympathy card: "we were out for a stroll and had no idea it was a battle zone being beamed around the world as lead news story - we just never saw it coming".

Truly pathetic.

I concur. But then what do you expect from Kissdani? As long as he can slam the present government, he'll do it. We all know where his loyalties lie.

Things are not always as they appear. For Abhisit to say this so early makes him look incredibly naive. It is like saying the storm appears to be over when you are in the eye of the hurricane.

Some red apologists like to make subtle hints of further violence.

Even when they have shot their bolt.

The Thaksin message is always the same.

A weed.

Things are not always as they appear. For Abhisit to say this so early makes him look incredibly naive. It is like saying the storm appears to be over when you are in the eye of the hurricane.

Some red apologists like to make subtle hints of further violence.

Even when they have shot their bolt.

The Thaksin message is always the same.

A weed.

I am no red or apologist for anybody. If you think that things are over at this point you are self deluded as Abhisit. Especially considering that what's his name is about to pass away. I don't see this being over just yet. I am not hinting at further violence as I don't know what will happen. Do you honestly believe that this is truly the end of the unrest? I don't feel the Thai people have wrote the final chapter yet.

It is of no interest for me for this to drag on as I do have a business that suffers from it. I am just being realistic. Don't lump me into a group that wishes others violence just because I express my opnion.

No, I mean the innocent civilians that were shot in the temple and the foriegn reports that were shot, and the countless number of other innocent people that were killed under his leadership.

You have proof of who shot these people?

A german reporter, saw it with his own eyes, innocent people getting mowed down by the armys bullets.

From what I understand, he will submit his eyewitness account plus photo evidence he has gathered.

He "will" submit it? Meaning he hasn't already? All he has done is said he has seen it?

I assume that he has reported somewhere that he saw it. Do you have a link for that?

Video of an incident.....

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=123968350962277

Truly pathetic.

I was out taking a friendly drive with the family

and suddenly I was trapped with the family

should have know better when we had to climb over hundreds of tyres in the roadway

I believe you

Millions would not