Thai Langage

jjrbus

Starting in Dec.I'm going to be in Thailand for a few month's starting in Sukhumvit area of BKK, I would like to learn some Thai while I am there,I already have a couple of tapes I am listening too, but would like to hear your experiences in this area.

Jim :o

Get a thai teacher. Back in 1999 the charge was B5000 for 10 private lessons (at a location/time that is convenient to you). Not sure what it is nowadays, maybe same or maybe more. My wife knows some teachers, I will check with her and post their email addresses here.

Hi ya, I would like to say " Thai language " is difficult for Farangs but it dont mean you cant learn and speak Thai ....Pls try to pay attention and not shy to speak Thai ....i have seen some farangs who tried to speak thai ,,, B) They are so lovely in my eyes...hehe.... Tom Yam Kung ka (krab) B)

If you got any problems. Pls dont hesitate to ask me...humm :D Thai Language Only,,,,haha B) oop! (',')

Sawasdee ka (krab)

Sa bai dee mai ka (krab)

Khun chuae arai ka (krab)

Mai bok ka B)

Deaw jer Dhob na ka jaaak! B) hehe kidding naa :o

SPY.... B)

• 1 year later...
Get a thai teacher. Back in 1999 the charge was B5000 for 10 private lessons (at a location/time that is convenient to you). Not sure what it is nowadays, maybe same or maybe more. My wife knows some teachers, I will check with her and post their email addresses here.

5000 tbht for 10 or 20 hours? Anyway back in 1999 it was really really too expensive.

Even today you can have it for 175 baht/hour if you book 60 hours at somchart.