Why Is Fair Properties Door Chained Shut?

sharecropper

I know I have been away for a few weeks so apologies if this has been dealt with already, but I was just passing Fair Properties' office in Jomtien and noticed it was closed in the middle of the afternoon, chained shut, a notice is on the door (couldn't get out to read it) and the place looks disused and in disarray.

Anyone heard anyhing about them recently?

Seems a lot of people got ripped off...

Just a couple of the threads;

Fair Proprties Jomtien, closed????

Fairproperties Is Keeping Money From The Rentals Of My Condos, What Should I Do?

their has been more said elsewhere seems they were; not passing on rents to owner, letting out property and not telling the owners (pocketing the money), unfairly withholding deposits, jacking up rents, etc just wondered how they stayed in business so long because there have been many complaints posted over the last few years???

Fairproperties Is Keeping Money From The Rentals Of My Condos, What Should I Do?

their has been more said elsewhere seems they were; not passing on rents to owner, letting out property and not telling the owners (pocketing the money), unfairly withholding deposits, jacking up rents, etc just wondered how they stayed in business so long because there have been many complaints posted over the last few years???

Yes, that and the collapse of the real estate market.

More to come and don't feel sorry for the real estate hounds.

how is it they dont get nicked---------or is that a silly question !!