Why Lots Of Tv Channels Gone At Btv

Dario

Most of us know that there are some changes on the satellite front with MultiChoice having retreated from today on to inside Africa only. So, it's kind of understanding that those cable providers here who rebroadcast MC's channels have lost all those channels, but today we don't even get Thai TV channels 5, 7 & 9 and maybe 11 as well.

Of course, nobody at BTV answers after business hours. Anyone experiencing the same?

Edited by Dario

I have just found back the Thai TV channels I mentioned. Apparently, BTV is reshuffling their line-up. I wonder what we might get for those lost channels.

I have just found back the Thai TV channels I mentioned. Apparently, BTV is reshuffling their line-up. I wonder what we might get for those lost channels.

Chines, Russian, Indian channels. That is who your main group of tourist are. :)

BTV is pants. TMN Rocks, got new fralang channels to replace MC. Now get astro supersport 1 and 2, Dubai Sports, Sony Entertainment, Bio, plus quite a few others!

i will switch to TMN soon. D they have a website with the lineup? I am sick of 3-4 Russian Channels.