Bpen Pom Ngoh

easyhumous

Hello people,

I thought i was going to taiwan to teach english to taiwanese people, but that fell through, and I guess it is all for the better then. Since I mentioned wanting to go to Taiwan this german professor from a different university of Pennsylvania told me I couldn't go to Germany in the spring since it was a two semester thing; immediately, i had written back that Taiwan wasn't that big for me, since i'd rather stay in school, but she obviously didn't care for me as she had a student of her own send in the forms within a two day window of opportunity that happened between the correspondences of this neighboring college professor and I. And as well, I found out from Taiwan within those two days that I couldn't go there either, and I think then, "it doesn't really matter then, does it?," there is no reason to continue school up in the 'Boro. Surely, there are many reasons, since Austin was too overwhelming in my younger youth to study and apply myself towards higher learning, but it is okay now, truly, it really is nice.

I posted a silly letter a few months ago and received some silly responses, but then I read this man's post after my blog thing was ended "until i could type in a language that wasn't so 'non-sensical,' " and i read something very nice- it was about a thai poet that he liked, and how he liked translating it. I read replies to his post; for instance one read like, "I think you expect us to say 'Wow!, What an enlightened man you are!,' " but truly, he didn't expect anything i assume; he most likely just posted what he liked, and thought he would share it with people.

Yeah, I am very sorry for being silly, and I don't even really count, wannabee ex-patriates don't count I think; although, I did go to Europe for a little, but perhaps, I'm not really an ex-patriate to the extremest sense. For I will take everything great with me that I managed to acquire from Edinboro, Pennsylvania, which was mostly german and a little french from translating Camus. Also, I get to speak Spanish since I am so close to Mexico; most people in Texas can speak Spanish, and that is really nice as well.

Yes, I wrote it once and i should re-iterate again, "I will get to science, I swear!"

What exactly is a troller? Is it a troll, or is it the act of casting a fishing line into the ocean in hopes of catching something? That would be a trawler, wouldn't it?

And yeah, you kids won't believe it! There are so many Asian chicks here compared to my last university! I've practiced my Mandarin on some girls here, and have seen their eyes widen! My vietnamese isn't that great, but i'm listening to it right now on the internet. But my Mandarin! saw-si-thaawn khong pom, bpeuuat dta!

So I'm going to get a job on monday perhaps; there have been so many speed bumps in getting a license, since it was more than 2 years. I just went to school and left the real world, but now I'm back-along with school, but I'm back among the gainfully employed. Really! I'm going to be a chauffeur and will get to drive around Japanese businessman, hopefully. So i can learn some Japanese and have something set up for my friends in Edinboro should they ever want to go to Japan like they wanted to this summer. I won't see them until next year since I'm staying here and going to school; yeah, it's all really really nice. I'm staying with my friend at the moment and we live in a house with a few other people, and there is this one woman whom will take me to an asian market in Austin next week so I can hit on Asian chicks in Chinese. She is really cool.

So I thought I would say hello to all of you. And should I leave this country- which I shall, I will leave it with love now. I just want to know why Clinton shut down the last refugee camp for the Hmong- it was in Thailand.

If one reads about the Hmong, then perhaps one can see why I love our country in America; so i am expanding on my point in the past then, just so that all of you can have a little bit of Hmong awareness. Try to smuggle them out of Laos for me, because I will try to one of these days.

duay jai,

easyhumous

Edited by easyhumous