Nature

soohk

• 2 weeks later...

Nice shot oilinki , I am out of likes atm , I just cannot get the swing of macro yet , but I shall persevere .

Thanks, it's however a bit blurry on the eyes, which annoys me quite a lot :)

Little Butterfly

2Q7A0130.jpg

A great shot. Most likely The Common Grass yellow Eurema hecabe hecabe. And a female. Eurema are an interesting group. They can look quite different under ultra violet light showing black markings we normally can't see. They are very diagnostic. In addition males like to move to the tops of hills whilst females prefer the lower areas. Males can be very territorial and move down hill in search of the female.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I put one of these in here already. Lizards 'hugging' each other at the top of the tree.

I'm not sure what kind of orgie was there while I was away, but when I got back home from a trip, the tree had fallen down.

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

Jimmy...we have heaps of these in our area...also their marlkings can be bright blue or

yellow or orange..at least the ones we've seen plus the greenish ones as in your pic.

They're hard to get decent pix of as they seem to have a fairly large do not invade my

space circle around them al the time!

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing that wonderfully made video with us Goshawk.

I was just having a look at some of your other videos on YouTube....Your quite a film maker.

Have not watched them all but have bookmark the page for late viewing.

Anyway,back to nature.

bfly-03720.jpg

• Like 2