Cheap Dvd Player Pattaya

hggcraig

^

Ask any motorbike taxi. Or get a map at any tourist information point. There is one at the entrance of Walking Street.

yep. just tell a motorbike taxi you want to go to Carrefour. and when you come out, there will be approximately 300 taxi drivers waiting to take you back to walking street.

• 1 month later...

Are these cheap DVD players multi-region ie. do they play region 2-4 from the U.K. ?

Anyone know?

Or I might ask, where is the cheapest place to buy a multi-region DVD player in Pattaya?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi Syd,

I have owned a couple of cheap dvd players bought here. They will play dvd's from the uk but will often stall when playing cheap copies from the market.

Edited by chickenslegs

Are these cheap DVD players multi-region ie. do they play region 2-4 from the U.K. ?

Anyone know?

Or I might ask, where is the cheapest place to buy a multi-region DVD player in Pattaya?

Hi Syd,

I have owned a couple of cheap dvd players bought here. They will play dvd's from the uk but will often stall when playing cheap copies from the market.

When you bought them did you know they were multi region?

Anyone know?

Hi Syd,

When you bought them did you know they were multi region?

No - I'm not even sure whether they are multi region - just bought them on price and they play dvd's I brought from home (as well as local ones, of course).

Anyone know?

Most are multi-region. This is not like the UK, where you are limited to UK DVDs. You can always look in the manual or on the box to make sure.

Here you have people from the US, UK, EU, ASIA, Australia who bring their DVDs with them. Being region locked would be a real pain in the B*tt!

Edited by BB1950

Now at Carrefour a DVD - MP3 - USB ( AClass) ThB 690 instead of 829

Sounds good. Today at Tuk Com the cheapest multi-play region was 2,000 baht which I thought was expensive for a crap brand make, made in Thailand.

Any more suggestions?

If the need to make it multi region,usually it is open the tray drawer ,type in 1234 or suchlike ,close the tray drawer and its multu region. You can get the codes by doing a search for the codes of various DVD makes on the internet.

i bought a Sherman DVD player in Carrefour a few months back for 790baht. does all the MPG, AVI, MP3, VCD, etc...

I bought a Sherman DVD 7 today at Carrefour. Cost 1,290 baht. Multi Region and it plays everything and has a USB.

Good picture. very happy with it.

:thumbsup:

i bought a Sherman DVD player in Carrefour a few months back for 790baht. does all the MPG, AVI, MP3, VCD, etc...

I bought a Sherman DVD 7 today at Carrefour. Cost 1,290 baht. Multi Region and it plays everything and has a USB.

Good picture. very happy with it.

:thumbsup:

I got a Sherman that I have had for a while, seems to play everything and the USB port is useful.