Why So Many Brits?

monitorlizard

Guest IT Manager
XXXXXX a place where the men are men

and the women are scarce

and the sheep are nervous!

:DB)B)

had to include this joke. i left out the place on purpose.

XXXXXX = New Zealand

and the women are ignored

and the sheep are gorgeous :o !

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IT Manager
no matter how far or how wide we roam.......still call Australia home  :D  B)

Speak for yourself Nat. The wifey (ouch) ... my wife and I both call Thailand Home.

Off topic Nat.. good to see you got your priorities straight..

1. Land at Don Muang

2. Don't get arrested for carrying drugs or stuffing them in your mouth.

3. Find a place to stay

4. Locate ISP

5. Post to thaivisa.com

Works for me. You should be an administrator in the girls forum to keep them honest.

Kevin, don't cry. It isn't the look.

N. Kelly (Also hated Pommies) :o

Thanx IT B)

Technically I've got 2 homes (but that's a secret) B) - test driving the third at the moment B)

Off course I'd visit in here - you guys keep me sane B)B)

ps have to take part in the kiwi bashing :o

the sheep are so nervous cause the guys wear velcro gloves :DB)

why kiwis get married...sheep can't cook

kiwi and the aussie in grade one..which one has the biggest dick...the kiwi..cause he is sixteen years old

difference between a kiwi and a computer... only have to punch info into the comp once

ah we love to hate them...and we love to beat them at rugby, cricket.........

:o:DB)

Guest IT Manager
WOW,You guys is to much, I set here bustin a gut with tears running down my face and my wife wants to go to town and have supper,,Thanks guys I ain't had such a laugh since the hogs ate 3 of my sisters.. :DB)

You poor buggers missed this unless you have actually met the man.

I know how he said it. It almost makes it a site joke. (For the kiwis that means you need to see it happen, not that you have to build it for your aussie Foreman :o )

I reckon we should try to organise a meeting for members to display their wares sometime. Soc.cuture.thai did a few times, but like the forum, it fell over.

I am still snickering about it and I read it hours ago. (For you kiwis that means it was quite funny B) )

IT

Just for my own info,,due to the fact that we have both Aussies and Kiwis on here now,,

Who shaggs the most sheep,Aussie or Kiwi? I have heard both ways and would like to know the truth..

I don't know who's ahead but the Kiwis actually started it and we only copied them coz we couldn't catch up to the roos! :o

If you antipodeans carry on like this, it's only a matter of time before the Scots and Welsh join in to demand a bit of the action. After all, this is where the sport originated, cos i can't imagine the Maoris and Aboriginals being much into that kind of stuff. B):D

I've noticed that the Warrior, who took the first shot at Australians has gone to ground....A bit like the All Blecks the other night.....A real kipper, 1 eyed and no guts

yeah, most unlike Tutsi not to join in a good verbal scrum like this one. It's got all the usual suspects and I can guess which corner he'd be slugging from. He's either working hard at setting up his bar (when's it going to be ready mate?) or, his Mrs has finally got a flock of Peking ducks in the back yard and he's done a runner.

Come in Tuts, come in!

Guest IT Manager
Come in Tuts, come in!

2 things here.

1) How well does Tut si Warrior speak Colloquial Thai

2) How does he look in a frock

Those who are now sniggering say "aye"

The answer to (1) may provide the answer to (2)

:o