Thai Visa New Layout

Gatorade

Things are still in progress and its still being tweaked, give it a few hours to get things in place. the new board has some great new features. change is difficult but we are working on it. cheers

Things are still in progress and its still being tweaked, give it a few hours to get things in place. the new board has some great new features. change is difficult but we are working on it. cheers

There is no News on the front page and when i click the News tab it loads with an empty page ie no news since (last night)

There is no News on the front page and when i click the News tab it loads with an empty page ie no news since (last night)

ok forget that the news clippings are back thanks guys...wow that was a quick fix :)

Okay, but just don't change your avatar. It's the only reason I come here!

No plans for a change eggomaniac!

But any suggestions you guys would like to make as to color, etc etc are more than welcome. I like the new contrasting colors in quotes, I have to admit!

It'd be nice if the sidebars on the front page of the forum were horizontal instead of vertical. They barely go down to newsclippings yet it messes up the entire page.

Edited by DP25

But any suggestions you guys would like to make as to color, etc etc are more than welcome. I like the new contrasting colors in quotes, I have to admit!

It all looks great except for separating the pinned topics. Will this be happening?

How bout Red and Yellow SBK, they are two colours that seem to stand out in LOS. :)

I'm on a netbook and its pretty hard to read the forum now. I love the new colours and everything but it was so compact before now its a bit tiresome. I have to scroll down for ages with a netbook just to get past the pinned topics dry.gif

My Pappy told me, "Son, If it's not broke don't fix it." Will the old system was not broke but the new one is so they have to fix it. Give them time. :D

they did not fix it but broke it and it looks and handles like shit² :)

I like the weather function, more straight forward now & direct to the major places.

when i'm interested what the weather is like i look out of my window or walk a few steps in my garden.

My Pappy told me, "Son, If it's not broke don't fix it." Will the old system was not broke but the new one is so they have to fix it. Give them time. :D

Patience prudence. I know change is scary but surely a Klingon can handle a forum change?? :D

they did not fix it but broke it and it looks and handles like shit² :D

Ohhh Naam, pick up you're handbag and take a couple of deep breaths, its going to be okay. I thought you would of been more upset about the stock market dropping overnight or the knockback you received about the same time :)

Edited by neverdie

It all looks great except for separating the pinned topics. Will this be happening?

I thought that at first, but it's a matter of your eye getting used to it. It's easy to see which are pinned, they are at the top and have a Pinned icon.

It would be GREAT if one could choose their own color scheme, pastels, yechh...

I thought that at first, but it's a matter of your eye getting used to it. It's easy to see which are pinned, they are at the top and have a Pinned icon.

It would be GREAT if one could choose their own color scheme, pastels, yechh...

I agree eggomaniac, after having worked with our test forum for weeks now, I got used to the new pinned layout.

Anyways, we added a separator to make it more clear where the pinned ends and where the regular topics begins.

Agree try to send a private email...

Yes I am logged in....

All I get is 'You are not permitted to view member profiles.'

What is going on this was happening this morning and still the same.. is 13:30.. so hours have gone by and it is not fixed..

Have tried to send someone a email only get the above.... also tried to reply to a email sent to me yesterday only get the above message, yet have sent emails to this person before the change yesterday..

Also PROBLEMS: everyone's profile picture has gone is now just a empty box.... ?

On this page now there are a row of empty boxes, only if you hover the mouse over the empty box the it say what the function is... ?

Or with this new look website have I got to do something to my browser ?? [use Win 7 + Chrome]

In Firefox have tried since 7 am is still the same.. I get this

Sorry, we can't find "http://www.thaivisa.com/". Please check the spelling of the web address. ?? ERR Why ??

Sorry maybe is still being fixed and must wait a week ??

I'm on a netbook and its pretty hard to read the forum now. I love the new colours and everything but it was so compact before now its a bit tiresome. I have to scroll down for ages with a netbook just to get past the pinned topics dry.gif

Yeah, I agree. Not everyone is on 19" desktop PCs, I usually browse on a notebook and I find the new version bloated compared to the old version, which although not as pretty was compact and efficient.

We are currently importing profiles and posts from the old system. All should work perfect within 24-48 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.

OK may thanks

Just wondered why is there a new function English USA ? The American messed up the English Language, so many words are not the same spelling to UK English, gives me a problem being Dyslexic

Yeah, I agree. Not everyone is on 19" desktop PCs, I usually browse on a notebook and I find the new version bloated compared to the old version, which although not as pretty was compact and efficient.

I also agree. Too much empty space isn't adding convenience. Otherwise OK if pinned topics get visually separated from the rest of the forum threads.