I Plan To Spent The Rest Of My Life In South-East Asia.What Should I Do?Where I Should Start With?..Better Made Some Friends Here..

elki

as a male of 40,citizen of PRC,I live in and I love the place of Guangzhou..I have American dream and would like to immigrate to. I, however,fear my family-disease that ocure in cold weather.Accordingly,I choose south-east asia.

though my specialty is business administration,and I also have experience of banking and director of a electronics company,I love farming and I am planning to buy pieces of land in south-east asia.

Sinc I would have to comute between Guangzhou and Bankok,I plan to live in south,to make my selection wider,from Trat to Nakhon Si Thammarat,...I wonder is there any friend nearby?

I wish I could have some place 50km from Bankok,for I’ve been accustomed to city life. but I know I couldn't be so lucky..Some friends of mine rent land 50km from Guangzhou(10,000,000 of population) with the cost as low as $10 us$ per year hactre(667 sqare miters),but I am not the lucky one..

Any suggestions will be apreciated..I am very pleased to make some friends here,as Maizefarmer,RamdomChances,etc..I wish I could get some help from you; I think I, on the other hand, can help you..Brokers are also welcomed.

sincerely and best regards

as a male of 40,citizen of PRC,I live in and I love the place of Guangzhou..I have American dream and would like to immigrate to. I, however,fear my family-disease that ocure in cold weather.Accordingly,I choose south-east asia.

though my specialty is business administration,and I also have experience of banking and director of a electronics company,I love farming and I am planning to buy pieces of land in south-east asia.

Sinc I would have to comute between Guangzhou and Bankok,I plan to live in south,to make my selection wider,from Trat to Nakhon Si Thammarat,...I wonder is there any friend nearby?

I wish I could have some place 50km from Bankok,for I’ve been accustomed to city life. but I know I couldn't be so lucky..Some friends of mine rent land 50km from Guangzhou(10,000,000 of population) with the cost as low as $10 us$ per year hactre(667 sqare miters),but I am not the lucky one..

Any suggestions will be apreciated..I am very pleased to make some friends here,as Maizefarmer,RamdomChances,etc..I wish I could get some help from you; I think I, on the other hand, can help you..Brokers are also welcomed.

Problem No.1 elki ,is that non-Thais cannot own land in Thailand and for all intents and purposes are precluded from being directly involved in farming.

I wish I could have some place 50km from Bankok,for I've been accustomed to city life. but I know I couldn't be so lucky..Some friends of mine rent land 50km from Guangzhou(10,000,000 of population) with the cost as low as $10 us$ per year hactre(667 sqare miters),but I am not the lucky one..

Problem No.1 elki ,is that non-Thais cannot own land in Thailand and for all intents and purposes are precluded from being directly involved in farming.

As one who is involved with land and farming through my Thai family, I concur with response of Ozzydom. As a foreigner you cannot own land, and renting land to do farming is also prohibited to protect the farming interests of Thai people. They want to prevent the large foreign corporations eating up huge tracts of land forcing the people off their traditional lands. You will also be limited to visitor's visa for 90 days in Thailand so if only coming for short periods at a time, then no problem. I would humbly suggest you continue with your life in Guangzou area and enjoy with your family. A split between two countries is very difficult and stressful especially with family involved.

As one who is involved with land and farming through my Thai family, I concur with response of Ozzydom. As a foreigner you cannot own land, and renting land to do farming is also prohibited to protect the farming interests of Thai people. They want to prevent the large foreign corporations eating up huge tracts of land forcing the people off their traditional lands. You will also be limited to visitor's visa for 90 days in Thailand so if only coming for short periods at a time, then no problem. I would humbly suggest you continue with your life in Guangzou area and enjoy with your family. A split between two countries is very difficult and stressful especially with family involved.

Thanks for all..

I devoiced,no child,and would like to marry a thai if I am lucky enough to meet lady-singled approprite for me..

yes,let"s list all the diffuculties and resolse one by one..

I wish I could have some place 50km from Bankok,for I've been accustomed to city life. but I know I couldn't be so lucky..Some friends of mine rent land 50km from Guangzhou(10,000,000 of population) with the cost as low as $10 us$ per year hactre(667 sqare miters),but I am not the lucky one..

1 Hectare = 10'000 square meter.

you need to get the facts correct before you move here... :)

reason for edit: typo error.

Edited by RedBullHorn

1 Hectare = 10'000 square meter.

you need to get the facts correct before you move here... :)

reason for edit: typo error.

YES,THANKS FOR YOUR CORRECTION..

It"s "chinese mu",so 667 sqare meters is right...1 rai=2.5 chinese mu.

1 rai shi 2.5 mu tee is approximately correct. 1 hectare is still 10'000 m sq (yee wan ping fang mee)... 1 rai is 1'600m sq ( ), 1 Acre = approximately 2.5 rai...

very good knowleage..

At the movement when I post,I din't know how to express "chinese mu",but i knew "667 sqare meter" is right..So I write both..

thank you,I have "rai" concept in my head now,40m x 40m..