Wetv! No Decent Sport!

bangkok blue

thanks will keep that in mind, do you know which channel/service they receive that?

Australia Network direct off the satellite with a card.

ok thx MB, I read somewhere that the Aus channel will lose the Rugby by end of 2010

not too good for 2011 WC year :huh:

(for the past 2 years my wife has called him every Friday afternoon with my 'shopping list' for the weekends sport).

So it's down to you Mr Millwall fan that we have had crap sport on for the last 2 years:D .

How do you get to pick and choose what we get to see ;) is it your great great personality and buying him a beer that gets you in with the scheduler or do you just threaten him with a baseball bat:o .

Well. as Basinboy says, I'm not a violent man, so it must be the beer I've bought him (one in two years) or, as you suggest, it must be just my great great personality. Have you ever thought of acquiring one?

(for the past 2 years my wife has called him every Friday afternoon with my 'shopping list' for the weekends sport).

So it's down to you Mr Millwall fan that we have had crap sport on for the last 2 years:D .

How do you get to pick and choose what we get to see ;) is it your great great personality and buying him a beer that gets you in with the scheduler or do you just threaten him with a baseball bat:o .

Well. as Basinboy says, I'm not a violent man, so it must be the beer I've bought him (one in two years) or, as you suggest, it must be just my great great personality. Have you ever thought of acquiring one?

No need to be touchy Mr Millwall, all in jest, would have put more smiley emotions if it was working properly:o .

Forget the baseball bat, he just needs to throw one of his yorkshire puddings at him, that would be much more effective :D

Edited by thaimiller

Forget the baseball bat, he just needs to throw one of his yorkshire puddings at him, that would be much more effective :D

I'll make you up a batch to throw at Phrae fans next time you go down to watch Chiang Mai Utd!!

I'll make you up a batch to throw at Phrae fans next time you go down to watch Chiang Mai Utd!!

Nice one, bring em' to the red lion around 4pm. We'll take em to Chiang Mai FC for you. :header:

Nice one, bring em' to the red lion around 4pm. We'll take em to Chiang Mai FC for you. :header:

I'd do that Mr Clough, but you'd never get them out of the Red Lion without scoffing them - they're just too blooming tasty!!

No slight on the Red Lion's fine fare is intended BTW!