Ashes White Wash

Lampy, although it really, really bugs me, to even remotely side with Supershite. I think what he means is, IF Australia win, they get to keep the Ashes even though it's been drawn 2-2. We just need to Win or Draw and they are ours.  :D

Yes Bo, but this Superfly, the pick of Australia's finest (

: :o ) predicted that the Ozzies would win all five tests and that it would not even be close. So we've doneit; we've won. We might not have beaten Australia just yet, but we have triumphed against " The Voice of Australia" the one and only ' Megamouth'

That's what I mean when I say we cannot lose.

:D Whatever...u got it wrong Lampard..even ur own people are telling u that :D:D

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Without Warnie the Ashes would be lost for sure.

We have a few v good players but I feel the team would play well enough without

Freddie or Strauss , not as well but still good.

Without Shane your team is severely weakened.

I agree though he is the best player of the series , also with the best attitude.

A bloke even Chonabot would have a beer with.

:o

"Free George Davis" was graffiti'ed on a test ground in 1975 by his supporters. They also dug up the pitch and poured black tar on it. The match was abandoned.

English cricket fans and sports-lovers should consider doing same-same. Then the match would be drawn and the Ashes ours.

Nothing like being a bad winner.

(Revenge for Trevor Chappel's underarm bowling)

Great week of sport it will be for England...first u lose like dogs in the soccer, and soon u will have lost the Test..... :o

We can't lose the series and we will win our group , things are ok here.

:D

Don't listen to him Chon. What gobshite doesn't realise is that we split our country up. Englanf losing to N.I. is like NSW losing to Queensland. Havn't you realised by now, Supermouth hasn't a clue about sport. He's just trying to set the Poms against the Aussies. I must admit though it is a win in a way for him. After all most of Australians are 90% Irish. In fact I don't think they've ever had a tue Australian play in most of their sports.r

Great week of sport it will be for England...first u lose like dogs in the soccer, and soon u will have lost the Test..... :o

We can't lose the series and we will win our group , things are ok here.

:D

Don't listen to him Chon. What gobshite doesn't realise is that we split our country up. Englanf losing to N.I. is like NSW losing to Queensland. Havn't you realised by now, Supermouth hasn't a clue about sport. He's just trying to set the Poms against the Aussies. I must admit though it is a win in a way for him. After all most of Australians are 90% Irish. In fact I don't think they've ever had a tue Australian play in most of their sports.r

Geez Lampy, the Poms are so British we cant even pronounce their names, even heard yer Queen is German and her old man,s a Greek or Maltese, no wonder you are a mixed up lot.

England's bowlers have left the field regularly after their spells for short periods; Duncan Fletcher, the England coach, insists the breaks are to answer calls of nature and within the laws of the game. Ponting argues England have manipulated ICC regulations and that their actions violate the spirit of the game.

Speed, however, clarified England had done nothing illegal by using substitutes but added, "I think Ricky Ponting has a point there - we need to be careful that we keep it under control, define what's acceptable and the captains buy into that."

In a statistical feature in The Numbers Game last week, Cricinfo found that England's substitute fielders have effected more Test dismissals than any other team since September 2001. In 52 Tests in that period, they have dismissed 18 batsmen. Australia, on the other hand, were at the bottom of the table with only four such dismissals in 50 Tests.

Just goes to prove the Poms are all piss and wind. :o

Geez Lampy, the Poms are so British we cant even pronounce their names, even heard yer Queen is German and her old man,s a Greek or Maltese, no wonder you are a mixed up lot.

Yeah I know what you mean mate. We could do with some good old Aussie easy to pronounce and 100% Ozzie names like Gillespie, Kasprowitz, Zellic, Phillapousosollisouesis or even McGrath. :o

Well Supermouth is teaching you lot something; how to talk <deleted> :D:D:D

Yeah I know what you mean mate. We could do with some good old Aussie easy to pronounce and 100% Ozzie names like Gillespie, Kasprowitz, Zellic, Phillapousosollisouesis or even McGrath. :o

There all actually Smiths Lampy ,but it got confusing having eleven Smithy on the field so we gave em all those nik names :D

There all actually Smiths Lampy ,but it got confusing having eleven Smithy on the field so we gave em all those nik names :D

Especially as you would probably have three Brett Smiths, three Shane Smiths, a couple of Glen Smiths and a couple of John Smiths to round it up :D:D

England's bowlers have left the field regularly after their spells for short periods; Duncan Fletcher, the England coach, insists the breaks are to answer calls of nature and within the laws of the game. Ponting argues England have manipulated ICC regulations and that their actions violate the spirit of the game.

Speed, however, clarified England had done nothing illegal by using substitutes but added, "I think Ricky Ponting has a point there - we need to be careful that we keep it under control, define what's acceptable and the captains buy into that."

In a statistical feature in The Numbers Game last week, Cricinfo found that England's substitute fielders have effected more Test dismissals than any other team since September 2001. In 52 Tests in that period, they have dismissed 18 batsmen. Australia, on the other hand, were at the bottom of the table with only four such dismissals in 50 Tests.

Just goes to prove the Poms are all piss and wind.  :o

Very interesting Ozzy :D

Especially as you would probably have three Brett Smiths, three Shane Smiths, a couple of Glen Smiths and a couple of John Smiths to round it up :D:D

Only one Glen ,the other ones home in the cow paddock practicing his under-arm, curving drop ball ready for the next series :D

Just goes to prove the Poms are all piss and wind.   :o

Very interesting Ozzy :D

Getting your excuses and reasons together just in case are we lads? I wouldn't have expected anything different from an Ozzie. Us, well we can't get beaten, but if we lose the last test I think it may be because you have played better. I certainly won't make up childish excuses as to why it happened. We have already played better than anyone expected. Remember there's one thing Englishmen are, and that's gracious in defeat. We will not do an Aussie and go crying to mummy if the worst happens and we only draw the series.

Although only the second day, it does look as though this test will be drawn, the weather at the oval aint looking too clever and by all reports is not going to clear up any time soon. I think it'll be a shame to end such a thrilling series in such a way, but hey, at least we'll win :o . Also, we may get some frantic cricket as the Australians will try to score quick to make up time, could make for another cracking test, just slightly shorter than expected.

Remember there's one thing Englishmen are, and that's gracious in defeat. We will not do an Aussie and go crying to mummy if the worst happens and we only draw the series.

Yep,One only has to read the rantings of you Brits in this sports forum to understand where the Whingeing Pom reputation came from, so gracious as to go to matches armed with darts,flares, nails to prove to the opposing fans how gracious you are in defeat.get real Lamps, gracious losers dont get banned from sporting events.

Remember there's one thing Englishmen are, and that's gracious in defeat. We will not do an Aussie and go crying to mummy if the worst happens and we only draw the series.

Yep,One only has to read the rantings of you Brits in this sports forum to understand where the Whingeing Pom reputation came from, so gracious as to go to matches armed with darts,flares, nails to prove to the opposing fans how gracious you are in defeat.get real Lamps, gracious losers dont get banned from sporting events.

U reading this LAMPARD....

and what happened to ur "feared bowling attack"... :o:D

U reading this LAMPARD....

and what happened to ur "feared bowling attack"... :o:D

The rain put it off I think

A man has been arrested by detectives investigating claims of death threats made to members of the Australian cricket team.

Officers arrested the 32-year-old from Stoke-on-Trent after threats were sent to the players through an e-mail.

It is believed the man was traced through his e-mail address.

A police spokesman said a man had been arrested over making threats to kill. He has been released on police bail until 27 October.

Another gracious Brit Lampy :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/4236580.stm

A man has been arrested by detectives investigating claims of death threats made to members of the Australian cricket team.

Officers arrested the 32-year-old from Stoke-on-Trent after threats were sent to the players through an e-mail.

A police spokesman said a man had been arrested over making threats to kill. He has been released on police bail until 27 October.

Sounds like the work of Professor Fart.....

Sounds like the work of Professor Fart.....

MMM,! the Fart has been unusually quiet hasnt he. :D