Ashes White Wash

So Mr Gill has lived in Sydney for 15 Years and still hasn't figured out Bondi is a South Pacific Soapdodger Suburb, genius I'd say :D  :D  :D  :D

Typical soapy planning, over the coat-hanger to North-Shore then back across and down the Cahill Expressway to Bondi (where the kiwi,s will probably tip it over) then back to the City. No wonder they get lost on Walking Street :o

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Mr Gill has lived in Sydney for 15 Years and still hasn't figured out Bondi is a South Pacific Soapdodger Suburb, genius I'd say :D  :D  :D  :D

Typical soapy planning, over the coat-hanger to North-Shore then back across and down the Cahill Expressway to Bondi (where the kiwi,s will probably tip it over) then back to the City. No wonder they get lost on Walking Street :o

:D

this post has run it's race, the soapdodgers have retained the ashes.

The strange thing is they (the ashes, the prize only the poms can have) never leave the the land of the unwashed, it would be a worthwhile prize if you could actually take it with you.

It makes me wonder what all the celebration is about, the ashes return home, they never went anyware :o

The strange thing is they (the ashes, the prize only the poms can have) never leave the the land of the unwashed, it would be a worthwhile prize if you could actually take it with you.

It makes me wonder what all the celebration is about, the ashes return home, they never went anyware :o

Duh

You don't think we would let you bunch of thieves get your grubby mitts on it do you? :D

It makes me wonder what all the celebration is about, the ashes return home, they never went anyware :D

Perhaps we can re-visit it when we play in Oz to see if you still feel stay the same. :o

Duh

You don't think we would let you bunch of thieves get your grubby mitts on it do you? :D

Ahhh the voices of the English supporters...always a pleasure.....

didnt see any of ur post's until England had won the series .....hmmmmm

Duh

Ahhh the voices of the English supporters...always a pleasure.....

didnt see any of ur post's until England had won the series .....hmmmmm

Too busy watching the sport to partake in the mudslinging. :D

[didnt see any of ur post's until England had won the series .....hmmmmm

Lampard; 'I think we'll win

Supergob; 'Ur <deleted> you can't win anything'

Lampard; I'm not sure, it's going to be close.

Supergob; That's it sit on the fence. Ur <deleted>.

Lampard; Well played in the fist test test oz

Supergob; Ur <deleted>. You'll say anything.

I think the reason that most people didn't reply to your rantings, is that most of the real sportsmen on TV had their computors set to " Ignore this prat" concerning your posts. I did for a while certainly till I realised that Gob baiting was easier than fishing. The biggest problem with you Supergob, is that most of us here could have written all your posts without you even being here, they were so predictable and boring. Anyway Mods can we close this now, cause with any luck we won't hear this idiot for four more years.

Btw. I'm sorry for all you Aussies out there. I know most of you are not like him, but for the watching & reading world who have not met many of you, you do come across as a load of Prats. Good job I know that's not true. (well not 100% true) :o

Edited by lampard10

I think the reason that most people didn't reply to your rantings, is that most of the real sportsmen on TV had their computors set to " Ignore this prat" concerning your posts. I did for a while certainly till I realised that Gob baiting was easier than fishing. The biggest problem with you Supergob, is that most of us here could have written all your posts without you even being here, they were so predictable and boring. Anyway Mods can we close this now, cause with any luck we won't hear this idiot for four more years.

Btw. I'm sorry for all you Aussies out there. I know most of you are not like him, but for the watching & reading world who have not met many of you, you do come across as a load of Prats. Good job I know that's not true. (well not 100% true) :D

Hear, hear. :D

A typically gentlemanly retort, which may seem alien to some of our uncooth Aussie cousins, in summing up an obviously-disturbed individual and others with chips on both shoulders :o .

Btw. I'm sorry for all you Aussies out there. I know most of you are not like him, but for the watching & reading world who have not met many of you, you do come across as a load of Prats. Good job I know that's not true. (well not 100% true) :D

Hear, hear. :D

A typically gentlemanly retort, which may seem alien to some of our uncooth Aussie cousins, in summing up an obviously-disturbed individual and others with chips on both shoulders :o .

Cant be referring to me, I,m Tasmanian so I got a head on each shoulder :D

A bit condescending Lampy :o

Perhaps we could have a special thread for Fly and your version, Jackoff, to go at each other out of sight of the rest. :D

Looks like the Aussies are very very sore losers. I know they are not used to it that often but what a bunch of sore losers!

It's only a game..... Bill Shankly

I think there's also a fair amount of the bad winners element about too. :o

You're right Bill, it's only a game :D

Lamps, a lot of previously unheard from Brits are jumping on the bandwaggon and accusing Oz supporters of all sorts of unseemly behaviour, but if any of them care to read the thread right through, they will realise that the worst remarks stem from Brits,I think you will all find that most derogatory remarks re players came from the Brit camp,in fact unless your mate the fly made one I missed they all eminated from your camp,which I reckon is a bit on the nose because the players arnt TV members and dont have right of reply.

I expect you remember, Warnie the dope addict , Warnie the pimp , Gillespie the drug dealer , Ponting the poofter, etc etc

Lamps, a lot of previously unheard from Brits are jumping on the bandwaggon and accusing Oz supporters of all sorts of unseemly behaviour, but if any of them care to read the thread right through, they will realise that the worst remarks stem from Brits,I think you will all find that most derogatory remarks re players came from the Brit camp,in fact unless your mate the fly made one I missed they all eminated from your camp,which I reckon is a bit on the nose because the players arnt TV members and dont have right of reply.

I expect you remember, Warnie the dope addict  , Warnie the pimp  , Gillespie the drug dealer  , Ponting the poofter, etc etc

:o

I expect you remember, Warnie the dope addict  , Warnie the pimp  , Gillespie the drug dealer  , Ponting the poofter, etc etc

Yes so true. We all took the p1ss light heartidly out of the Aussie team. But not one of us said Ozzydom the Aers-hole or Old Croc the Wankeer or Bronco the shiteman or Burnsie the <deleted> or ....well I can go on for days. Sorry your man's a prick and if you want to go on defending him with the fukcing blindness that all you prats show I will start. I don't wish to converse with any of you again . Maybe I was wrong and you are all a load of <deleted> <deleted>. So <deleted> well up yours the fukcing whole lot of you :o:D:D

Edited by lampard10

Yes so true. We all took the p1ss light heartidly out of the Aussie team. But not one of us said Ozzydom the Aers-hole or Old Croc the Wankeer or Bronco the shiteman or Burnsie the <deleted> or ....well I can go on for days. Sorry your man's a prick and if you want to go on defending him with the fukcing blindness that all you prats show I will start. I don't wish to converse with any of you again . Maybe I was wrong and you are all a load of dfcuking <deleted>. So <deleted> well up yours the fukcing wehole lot of you :o:D:D

Have you been drinking Lamps? I wouldn't quite put it that strongly but a lot of them do seem a tad hypocritical when it comes to the abuse part of it. That's why I had a good rant a few pages back after reading some of the supposed "light hearted banter", which seemed to largely be coming from the one direction.

A bit condescending Lampy :D

Perhaps we could have a special thread for Fly and your version, Jackoff, to go at each other out of sight of the rest. :D

Hey, Old fart, lumping me and that sad countryman of yours in the same sentence is a bit rough, but I like your thinking :D

Spot on, jflundy, sore losers, but we've always known that :o:D

Yes so true. We all took the p1ss light heartidly out of the Aussie team. But not one of us said Ozzydom the Aers-hole or Old Croc the Wankeer or Bronco the shiteman or Burnsie the <deleted> or ....well I can go on for days. Sorry your man's a prick and if you want to go on defending him with the fukcing blindness that all you prats show I will start. I don't wish to converse with any of you again . Maybe I was wrong and you are all a load of <deleted> <deleted>. So <deleted> well up yours the fukcing whole lot of you :D:D:D

Ahhhh Lampard...say what u mean... :D:D

So someone has dared to disagree with u Lampard :D ......and now ur calling all the Aussies on the sports forum PRATS...hmmmmmm

Dont tell us that its only a game.....coz this is only a Forum...

Lampard....IF U CAN FIND ONE POST IN WHICH THE FLY HAS BAGGED AN AUSTRALIAN PLAYER...THEN THE FLY WILL RESIGN FROM THAI VISA....or an English player directly....

I laughed when u where saying about ur 4 bowlers being a feared attack....but thats about all.....Lampard and ur fellow English posters, u can all get stuffed, from the Fly....

Oh yeh....The Fly is looking forward to England getting smashed of the face of the earth when u play the West Indies...or dont u lot care about that tour, coz its not aganist Australia..????? :D

What are ur thoughts on the up coming W.I tour Lampard ????? and those Ladyboy friends of ur's Jackr, Pie Boy, Chonabot, Pro Fart etc.... :o !!

Edited by Siam_superfly

Oh yeh....The Fly is looking forward to England getting smashed of the face of the earth when u play the West Indies...or dont u lot care about that tour, coz its not aganist Australia..????? :o

I care about that tour but you shouldn't really mate.

Likewise I couldn't give a toss about who Oz win or lose against until they play England. Follow your own team/country but don't bother about other countires until you play them.

Hey LAMPARD...u might want to read this again.... :o

Oh yeh....The Fly is looking forward to England getting smashed of the face of the earth when u play the West Indies...or dont u lot care about that tour, coz its not aganist Australia..????? :D

Likewise I couldn't give a toss about who Oz win or lose against until they play England. Follow your own team/country but don't bother about other countires until you play them.

I will be watching that tour ( when I can) with great interest Chonabot.....should be great cricket....

..more the fool u, if u dont know what the other side is capable of... :o

Hey, Old fart, lumping me and that sad countryman of yours in the same sentence is a bit rough, but I like your thinking :o

Jackr....shouldnt be be going home with Lampard and Pie Boy.....

Old Croc will learn that if u give the poms an inch, they will take a mile.....

I will be watching that tour ( when I can) with great interest Chonabot.....should be great cricket....

I agree that it's good to check out the opposition, but supporting one side to beat the other just because they beat your own side, smacks of infantile sour grapes to me.

:D ( slopes off to the bookies....... :D )

Edited by chonabot

I agree that it's good to check out the opposition, but supporting one side to beat the other just because they beat your own side, smacks of infantile sour grapes to me.

:D ( slopes off to the bookies....... :D )

Ahhhhhhh no....

I think the W.I will beat England coz W.I are a better team......I support Australia...havent u noticed... :D

Oh yeh....The Fly is looking forward to England getting smashed of the face of the earth when u play the West Indies...or dont u lot care about that tour, coz its not aganist Australia..????? :o

Sounds like you're supporting them to me Superspermatazoa........

Arse grapes a tad sour methinks...........

Give it up and move on to a sport that you haven't yet jinxed. boy......