Ps3 Vs Xbox 360 Vs Nintendo Revolution

Turok

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my Xbox360 a week ago, Call of Duty 2 is probably the best looking computer game I have ever seen, Its also a lot of fun.

Xbox Live has goen to the next level, In game scores are applied to a worldwide leaderboard so you know just how well you rank. 8 Player racing on Project Gotham is exceptional, I'm as amazed at the live service as I am at the graphics.

The PS3 sounds pretty cool as well, especially the twin 1080P monitor feeds for head to head, how cool is that. I cant wait to hook that up to two projectors in the same room, lol.

Just got my Xbox360 a week ago, Call of Duty 2 is probably the best looking computer game I have ever seen, Its also a lot of fun.

Xbox Live has goen to the next level, In game scores are applied to a worldwide leaderboard so you know just how well you rank. 8 Player racing on Project Gotham is exceptional, I'm as amazed at the live service as I am at the graphics.

The PS3 sounds pretty cool as well, especially the twin 1080P monitor feeds for head to head, how cool is that. I cant wait to hook that up to two projectors in the same room, lol.

Yes, gaming on a projection system is quite amazing. One day I will be able to do that again. :o

Anybody out there have the Nintendo DS and hooked up with the Wi Fi capability? Looking for some friends to join up on my friends list. Have MArio KArt which is great fun and Wi Fi.

March 20 is the relase of the new Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS. Has awesome reviews. PSP offers nothing of the sort.

CAn get copied DS games for 100 baht per game. Need to purchase a supercard and a SD memory card. Total damage about 3500 baht.

Turok

It seems that the DS is doing well in the hand held market. I am told that it outselling the PSP in Uk. I am quite surprised by that. I figured that the DS is less powerful and has weaker graphics. By the sounds of it everyone here in very happy with it. I am more than a little tempted to get one now. There don’t seem to be many people with PSP making comments here.

I haven’t seen the DS games for 100 baht anywhere. Where are they available?

Go for the DS in March when they are realising the new DS "lite" version (on right).

Has a better screen, adjustable brightness and is smaller/lighter/more ergonomic and has a better battery, etc...

nin24.jpg

The DS hardware has been sold out (or in very short supply) in Japan for the last 2 months or so.

They cant make enough for the demand. The games for it are selling very well, some saying it might end up being the most succesful gaming machine and software ever if it keeps this rate up.

Sticky:

Yea. The DS is awesome. I always feel sorry for the people buying the PSP. I see them at MBK. The DS has much more to offer. Soon the DS will be internet capable. PSP is a bad purchase and is just throwing your money away cause of the Sony name. Nintendo has ruled the handheld forever so why breakaway from what works. Those who know anything about gaming know that Nintendo is the leader in handhelds.

Turok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gamers:

Tomorrow is the release of Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS. This will be wi fi firts person shooter. Oh can't wait.

I dont understand how anyone should be buying the PSP. I see tons of people buying it. It is like twice the cost of the DS and has about 1 / 1000 the number of games. It is not wi fi and has no real good titles. The DS lite is sweet but at this point in time a bit pricey.

HAve to admit, while not a big PS2 fan, I played a sweet game called Guitar Hero. We rocked all nite. Purchased the game and guitar in the USA. Dont get the game unless you have the guitar controller.

Oh yea... If any of you gamers havent picked up Donkey Konga 1 and Donkey Konga 2 you are missing out on some good fun. Have all 4 bongos. Complete party game.

Nintendo still rules when it comes to making games. Forget the graphics, Nintendo is about gameplay and that should be ur decison on purchasing a console. The new Revolution with its controller looks like a ton of fun.

Turok

Gamers:

Tomorrow is the release of Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS. This will be wi fi firts person shooter. Oh can't wait.

I dont understand how anyone should be buying the PSP. I see tons of people buying it. It is like twice the cost of the DS and has about 1 / 1000 the number of games. It is not wi fi and has no real good titles. The DS lite is sweet but at this point in time a bit pricey.

I think people are buying it for the movies as well as games. Every store here in the states has a PSP movies section now.

HAve to admit, while not a big PS2 fan, I played a sweet game called Guitar Hero. We rocked all nite. Purchased the game and guitar in the USA. Dont get the game unless you have the guitar controller.

Oh yea... If any of you gamers havent picked up Donkey Konga 1 and Donkey Konga 2 you are missing out on some good fun. Have all 4 bongos. Complete party game.

Nintendo still rules when it comes to making games. Forget the graphics, Nintendo is about gameplay and that should be ur decison on purchasing a console. The new Revolution with its controller looks like a ton of fun.

Turok

Rio:

No to your question. The DS is like the gameboy and will play all the games. The DS will play the Japanese games and US games rite out of the box. If you looking to buy copied games then you will need to buy a supercard and a few other things which the stores at MBK will sell you. A copied DS game is about 150 baht. But be careful as some games come with extra components that a copied game wont give you. Some games copied are good, others you should get the original.

The PSP can not compare with teh DS. So you telling me that watching a movie on a little 2 inch screen is a factor in buying a PSP? Awfully expensive product for a little screen.

Metroid Prime Hunters out today. Ill be forst to get it. Samus on a hand held. Gaming is much more fun than the nightlife!!!

Turok

Rio:

No to your question. The DS is like the gameboy and will play all the games. The DS will play the Japanese games and US games rite out of the box. If you looking to buy copied games then you will need to buy a supercard and a few other things which the stores at MBK will sell you. A copied DS game is about 150 baht. But be careful as some games come with extra components that a copied game wont give you. Some games copied are good, others you should get the original.

The PSP can not compare with teh DS. So you telling me that watching a movie on a little 2 inch screen is a factor in buying a PSP? Awfully expensive product for a little screen. Cheaper than buying a decent portable DVD player, plus it does games and downloads, audio and video. People are buying the PSP, because they can do more than just play games. Here in the states I have noticed that the older crowd buys PSP, and the youngin's buy the DS. Many people I have met you own PSPs use them like IPOds. They plug 'em in the PC and download what they want. More compatibility with other technology. That is what people want now a days, equipment that can multi-task.

Metroid Prime Hunters out today. Ill be forst to get it. Samus on a hand held. Gaming is much more fun than the nightlife!!!

Turok