Chip Sex

sharecropper

Enjoying a pre-beer McDonalds early yesterday evening in town, I was interested to see so very few people eating in there, although a nearby couple, Indians, attracted my interest as they were speaking loudly and had a big bottle of Sprite they had brought in with them to accompany their meal, which had me wondering about Pattaya's recent loss of low-end Russians and other low-end Europeans and their replacement with low-end Sub-continental tourists.

As I was getting up to leave, the Indian woman picked up a large chip and put it half in her mouth (think strawberry in a more prosaic love scene), got up and walked to her boyfriend, and placed the other half of the chip in his mouth, then passionately kissed him.

By now I was really disgusted, and, as I got up to leave, having to walk right past them, glaring at them, I saw the now chewed-up nasty-looking chip, being teased out of his mouth and into her own, the chip somehow being caught between their mouths (it must have been a cumbersome manoeuvre) for all to see.

I wonder if this will become a trend we will all have to get used to, seeing McDonalds food being used as sex toys - it doesn't bear thinking about. Imagine the British press headlines - "A Chip off the Old C*ck", or "Public Mastication in McDonalds" perhaps?

Edited by sharecropper

Man

I doubt if they were Indians. Sri lankans, malesians also look like Indians. Why I am saying so, is, Indian couples do not kiss in Public.

They do if there pissed,sharing a chip? that is def Indian,but watch out which hand is used ,right one for eating ,left one for washing .....

Edited by Rimmer
attempt to make the post more pleasant

Indian couples don't kiss in public? But groups of Indian men don't mind negotiating an all-in shared price for one girl loudly in the middle of walking street. Funny that.

I wonder if that was what they were aiming for when they wanted a better class of tourists to visit Thailand.

Edited by Phil Conners

My declining eyesight is a blessing sometimes. That does sound disgusting. Well, unless they were very attractive. Then, maybe worth perving over. Sorry ...

When I first saw chip sex, I imagined computer chips doing it.

Edited by Jingthing

My declining eyesight is a blessing sometimes. That does sound disgusting. Well, unless they were very attractive. Then, maybe worth perving over. Sorry ...

When I first saw chip sex, I imagined computer chips doing it.

Or something about a guy called Chip?

Of course for our American brethren, I probably should have said "french fry sex" but that might have confused the issue even more. :o

For the record, I think it is important to clarify, when I said I was "enjoying a pre-beer McDonalds early yesterday evening" in my original post, I meant gastronomically and not sexually. :blink:

This post has been edited by Rimmer: Today, 16:23

Reason for edit: attempt to make the post more pleasant

TWO top quality posts/ edits in one short thread. Thanks you guys. :lol:

Another post has been removed from view.

Any questions you may have for the mods should be directed (via PM) to the moderator concerned, not posted in the forum where they will get removed from public view.

Please try to stay on topic.:rolleyes:

Chips at Mc Donald? You mean French Fries right?

What is so special about this? Never seen something comparable at home??

I saw worse behavior from so called Westerners in other places! :huh:

What is a low end russian or European,please explain to me as i wouldnt know a lowend russian from a high end russian.

Also i have never ever seena large chip sold in macdonald bile food

Edited by somtampet

Somtampax

I've seen plenty of large chips in McDonalds and if you walk up walking street you will see plenty of low end anybodys. Believe me you can tell!

onenutter

I dont go to walking st,do you??????

Still havent a clue what a low end is.

LOL. I don't speak Russian but I can tell by the way they act, I should think most people can.

Fighting with bar staff, ladyboys or bar girls over.

Spitting on the ground as they are walking around.

Fighting with each other.

Loud!

I would say they would be low end!

I used to go to walking street, but got fed up with low end people.

For the record, I think it is important to clarify, when I said I was "enjoying a pre-beer McDonalds early yesterday evening" in my original post, I meant gastronomically and not sexually. :blink:

This has to be a wind-up. Using the words "enjoy" and "McDonalds" in the same sentence...

LOL. I don't speak Russian but I can tell by the way they act, I should think most people can.

Fighting with bar staff, ladyboys or bar girls over.

Spitting on the ground as they are walking around.

Fighting with each other.

Loud!

I would say they would be low end!

I used to go to walking street, but got fed up with low end people.

I agree. It is a downer when one is no longer hansum man and tends to blend in...

Somtampax

I've seen plenty of large chips in McDonalds and if you walk up walking street you will see plenty of low end anybodys. Believe me you can tell!

onenutter

I dont go to walking st,do you??????

Still havent a clue what a low end is.

I'll enlighten you....ANY ONE WHO EATS IN ANY FAST FOOD OUTLET....IS LOW END !!!