2009 Non Abs Er6N Wanted

I'm getting tired of hunting the internet and calling guys only to find out they've already sold the bike.

I miss my old ER6n, regret selling it and want to buy another one. My old ER6n:

092609Er6n1Sm.jpg

Wanted: 2009 ER6n Non ABS only. Any color. Will pay extra for aftermarket exhaust 130.gif

PM me if you've got one for sale or know someone who has one for sale.

Looking to spend ~170000-180000

Thank you for your help!

Ride On! 125.gif

Tony

Hi Tony,

Sorry its off topic, but i am just interested why you want to get a non ABS Er6n? Is there a big difference between the ABS and non ABS one? BTW i am hunting for the same, but seems like they ran all away :D

Hi Tony,

Sorry its off topic, but i am just interested why you want to get a non ABS Er6n? Is there a big difference between the ABS and non ABS one? BTW i am hunting for the same, but seems like they ran all away :D

Ha ha- there are plenty of 2010's for sale but I'm not finding many 2009's... My Ninja 650R has ABS and I quite like it- it's nice to be able to just stomp on the brakes and let the ABS take over, knowing that if the road is wet, oily, sandy etc. the ABS will stop me a lot faster than I ever could. My reason for wanting to get a non-ABS ER6n is because I'm thinking of making it into a track bike or enduro in which case I'll have no use for ABS and don't want the added weight.

Ride On!

Tony

LOL- thanks LivinLOS,

I know all about that bike- I sold HTWoodson the Two Bros pipe and have ridden with him a few times. Great guy and he has really babied the bike (except perhaps for his eventful trip to Laos) ;)

Pic from a ride last year (I rented the orange ER6n from Pop's)

052709SamoengBikes1Sm.jpg

He's hoping to sell it for 199k and I wish him luck. That's a bit overpriced IMO and I've made him an offer.

Anyway- we'll give it some time to see if he can find someone willing to pay 199k and if not hopefully we'll be able to strike a deal.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

• 7 months later...